• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Shane Dawson

1561 posts in this topic

Posted

Am I the only one who thinks the new docuseries will be about Jeffree helping Shane create his own make-up palette? 

That would be kinda interesting. It would be fun to look into how you create and plan a palette, especially with someone like Shane that doesn't seem that into makeup. 

Posted

That would be kinda interesting. It would be fun to look into how you create and plan a palette, especially with someone like Shane that doesn't seem that into makeup. 

It might be interesting, and I will definitely be giving it a try. On the other hand knowing Shane it will be overextended, and probably bring nothing new to the table. Why does he have to put so many clips into it in everything, he claimed he had billion hours of footage but all I saw was reaction clips or whatever as a filler.  

Posted (edited)

Could someone please explain to our boy Shane that People of Walmart is not a fashion blog. It's almost starting to look like Kati threw a curse on that bath robe so he it's permanently stuck on him 

b7kqyv.png 

But you asking what's the deal with Shane and then being somewhat dismissive when people reply is like going to a cooking forum asking what's the deal with Chicken Cordon Bleu, and then reply with "well what do I care, I'm a vegan lol" so explaining was just a waste of time. You are free to gossip as much as you want, but if you don't care anyway because this specific subject is not your thing then we might as well have been talking to a wall. 
Also, since it is a gossip site we are still free to have opinions about your opinions. That is how discussions work. So there is no point in you getting cranky.

You completely misinterpreted what I typed. I said, "Well, he is not interesting to me, but I see what you are saying." to the other user. That isn't cranky, I was simply stating I don't find him entertaining or funny, and considering how disgusting he is, with his urinating in water bottles, and his pity party, I didn't understand how he still had a fanbase. I did mention that I do not really watch any YouTubers, which is true, I only watch gabulosis, but I only added that as a means of 'I don't really watch YouTubers, so what do I know? Maybe that is what is funny nowadays.' I am done with this conversation now, it is derailing the thread.

Edited by nico_

Posted

I know Shane likes to brand it for himself, but he does need to shower more regularly and take care of himself more than what he portrays on social media. I know he has depression etc and it can affect how you look after yourself, but as someone with a huge following on social media and a young audience it doesn't come off as great. Yeah, I guess when I was younger and watched his videos as a teen I thought his lazy persona was funny, because that's how he came across to me. But now, as a 24 year old I worry a little for him sometimes. I don't want to come across as harsh but it doesn't seem to help him mentally, emotionally or physically to be neglecting himself like this.

Posted

The hole in his shirt is truly the most upsetting thing to me here. It's one thing to throw on comfy clothing when going outside for an errand, but flashing your unwashed chest through your literally falling apart shirt is on a whole other level of gross.

Shane is 30 years old, he should know how to take care of his personal hygiene at this point.

Posted

I hope it's not true about the palette collab thing, Jeffree's own factory don't really have the best track record in terms of hygiene, so with Shane's collab makes me think of special edition eyeshadows called Pink Eye and Sty

Posted

I'm sooooo fucking tired of Jeffree so I can't believe that is what Shane decided to go with 

Posted

I hope it's not true about the palette collab thing, Jeffree's own factory don't really have the best track record in terms of hygiene, so with Shane's collab makes me think of special edition eyeshadows called Pink Eye and Sty

the collab thing is I think 100% confirmed that its happening. When it comes to the hygiene of his factory, I always thought that his make up was amazing because thats how everybody spoke about it. Wasn't there a scandal that someone found hair in a highlighter?

Posted

I know Shane likes to brand it for himself, but he does need to shower more regularly and take care of himself more than what he portrays on social media. I know he has depression etc and it can affect how you look after yourself, but as someone with a huge following on social media and a young audience it doesn't come off as great. Yeah, I guess when I was younger and watched his videos as a teen I thought his lazy persona was funny, because that's how he came across to me. But now, as a 24 year old I worry a little for him sometimes. I don't want to come across as harsh but it doesn't seem to help him mentally, emotionally or physically to be neglecting himself like this.

even if he really neglects his health and doesn't shower and pees in bottles and all that, he doesn't need to make it public. idk why people think it's cool to brand themselves as lazy, unhygienic etc. especially since shane is a millionaire lol 

Posted

the collab thing is I think 100% confirmed that its happening. When it comes to the hygiene of his factory, I always thought that his make up was amazing because thats how everybody spoke about it. Wasn't there a scandal that someone found hair in a highlighter?

Since this is Shane's section, I'll keep it in a spoiler, yeah, there were 3 of those type of questionable hygiene in Jeffree's factory, one is that hair thing

C1HOSrhW8AEtHdl.thumb.jpg.c4fc0881a2cf1c

the older one is this ants thing

phto6igtus2qbwe.thumb.jpg.208ce23f8c063b

the other one is his factory worker smoking while they were in the factory, unfortunately I can't find the pic, you're gonna have to go down into the rabbit hole of Guru Gossip of his section if you want a picture of that, and I ain't doing that again

Though these things are maybe just an unfortunate accidents? Idk, but really his knowledge in the business world is weird once you dig into what he says but hey just an opinion here

This is off topic, but I remembered when he was still friends with Nikkie, Nikkie stated that his skin is flawless and resembles a plastic in one of her videos, with no pores and lines, then you look at Shane's video, this distant uncle pops out

e6us00M_d.thumb.jpg.cd2a8447cc6beb8e4a12

PoxEKVA_d.thumb.jpg.79fcd56bb2f76dc3c556

Makes me think that none of his past friends were ever real with him because he is that scary behind the screens

Posted

Hidden Content

Wow thank you for that post. <3 Now maybe the docuseries will bring out some unintentional tea about Jefree, since Shane and Andrew know nothing about make up so they will not know which stuff to edit out? As in its gonna be an epic shit show.

Posted

Hidden Content

spoiler ot cuz it's jeffree.

lol talk about mr. "i use $500 goldflake moisturizer" and "i never move my face muscle to avoid wrinkles" 

but tbh his skin is normal for a 30/40 something year olds, especially with the cakey fondation that enhance the wrinkles. i think it became scary looking cause he always try to put it out there how flawless and plastic like he looks when he actually looks like a normal human being. it's like mckenna all over again.

anyway, i have mixed feeling about the collab. it's so off from his #relatable(but not at all) "i haven't shower in 5 days" branding. furthermore, he don't know jackshit about make up so is he just gonna slap his name on it and call it a day or something? how does it work? tbh i'm kinda curious with what he'll manage come up with.

Posted

Hidden Content

anyway, i have mixed feeling about the collab. it's so off from his #relatable(but not at all) "i haven't shower in 5 days" branding. furthermore, he don't know jackshit about make up so is he just gonna slap his name on it and call it a day or something? how does it work? tbh i'm kinda curious with what he'll manage come up with.

True, what is the most impressive about him is how comfortable he seemed when lying through his teeth, no doubting atmosphere or side eye, just looks at you straight in the camera lens, funny thing is years ago Jeffree insulted Jerrod Blandino by calling him old and shit, now I get why, he must be projecting so hard since Jerrod is aging gracefully compare to him, money can't hide everything I guess in the end

Not insulting Shane or anything but maybe he should try body-wash set instead of makeup? I mean if Trisha can release her own suntan lotion, he can do more than that, though maybe Shane is more interested in showing how they plan and make a makeup palette, we'll see

Posted

He posted on twitter that he will be recording a conspiracy theory, and I kinda want to make it a drinking game. Drink every time he gets something wrong etc. Honestly I am 100% sure to believe he makes them just to be spoopy and get views, the only thing that makes me not believe that is that this content is a no no on yt. Honestly also Shane isn't the only one getting stuff wrong which is sad.

Posted

He posted on twitter that he will be recording a conspiracy theory, and I kinda want to make it a drinking game. Drink every time he gets something wrong etc. Honestly I am 100% sure to believe he makes them just to be spoopy and get views, the only thing that makes me not believe that is that this content is a no no on yt. Honestly also Shane isn't the only one getting stuff wrong which is sad.

if only garret realized he is charming and nice enough (and dear lord that deep voice is just holy) he can do conspiracy theory by himself and not with shane..