• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Shane Dawson

1186 posts in this topic

Posted

Does JB even know that Shane exists? 

Posted

Can't Shane just go back to the docu-series he used to make in the beginning?
Like the ones about meeting with his estranged dad and seeing his crush again. Personally I liked those more than these docu-series on YT'ers.

Also I feel his docu-series are all way too long. The combination of hour long videos plus way too many parts just seems like a bad idea, especially with Shane's documentary skills.

I actually like how long these videos are but his last docuseries was too long. The first two videos were unnecessarily boring and didn’t really give us insight on Jake Paul like it was supposed to. The last two videos could’ve been smashed together if he had only edited the conversation with Jake better since Jake wasn’t even saying anything for most of the last but “um” and “I don’t know” and “like” as well as Shane does this thing where he kind of goes “wow” and gasps constantly like we get it... we don’t need 5 minutes of you surprised and envious. 

Posted

Justin has his own shit he is seemingly trying to work on. He's been out of the limelight which I think is something he needed to do and shows that he's stopping his toxic behavior to an extent. I really doubt someone like him would try to re-enter the center spotlight like this because I don't think JB needs "redeeming" he just wants to be happy dude. He's wealthy enough. For his own sake, I hope he doesn't work with Shane and I am not trying to even bring in any ill feelings about Shane into it. I genuinely believe JB just doesn't need that at all right now.  

Posted (edited)

sorry if it's already been mentioned, but ive seen people say shane should do a series on azealia banks (she's way fucking past redeemable imo) but you know damn well he only wants his fans to pity wealthy white toxic people.

justin isn't a bad person, i think he was just a dumb kid. but the fact that shane tried to dip his toes into the whole titanic/poppy thing is disgusting 

Edited by ballads1

Posted

He really can’t take criticism can he. 

62DB7FE7-2E9F-4FA9-AA2C-95CCF62E1650.jpeg

Notice how Shane didn't respond to any of the criticism and just averted our attention? Sneaky cunt

Posted (edited)

Yeesh, I am wondering how long has he been doing this? I read from a forum once about how he used to retweet any critical or mean comments so that his minions can go spam their account since the days he did skits and parodies so I don't know how true it is until now, not confirmed of course but it is evident that he has been doing this for a long time, good luck in making your dreams of becoming a director and actor Shane, cause no one in Hollywood is taking your unhygienic ass seriously with these attitude

Edited by Kween of Moderation
Wanted to make my points clearer

Posted

This video was the first I've seen critizing Shane and showing his hypocrisy lmfao the bit of him being this guy just wants to showcase the truth and than him being like "i never  talked about the child molesters in Hollywood even though I always heard it cause um it didn't affect me lol :p" was hilarious 

Posted (edited)

Ok so, has anyone seen this Tweet? I don’t see anyone talking about it. I know that this is the Shane thread and not the Trisha thread, BUT this Tweet would obviously never exist if it wasn’t for that series Shane made about Jake. So I feel like this is related to Shane and his series 100%. And Trisha’s thread is dead anyway. 

I don’t understand why that series has made some people actually think Jake is a good guy, or “awesome and genuine” like wtf. The general public who replied to this Tweet didn’t have anything nice to say. She had to be making content with Jake for the sake of making money because everyone has been talking about Shane’s series. And the fact that Shane is now constantly talking about Jake as if he’s some great guy, plus his reaction to the criticism REALLY makes me rethink him. Ugh.

https://twitter.com/trishapaytas/status/1057776126079131648?s=21

(Sorry if this post shouldn’t be here but damn I had to say something about this. And I do feel it’s related to Shane’s series. Also sorry about how the link is posted, I’m on mobile.)

Edited by AnarchyStocking

Posted

Ok so, has anyone seen this Tweet? I don’t see anyone talking about it. I know that this is the Shane thread and not the Trisha thread, BUT this Tweet would obviously never exist if it wasn’t for that series Shane made about Jake. So I feel like this is related to Shane and his series 100%. And Trisha’s thread is dead anyway. 

I don’t understand why that series has made some people actually think Jake is a good guy, or “awesome and genuine” like wtf. The general public who replied to this Tweet didn’t have anything nice to say. She had to be making content with Jake for the sake of making money because everyone has been talking about Shane’s series. And the fact that Shane is now constantly talking about Jake as if he’s some great guy, plus his reaction to the criticism REALLY makes me rethink him. Ugh.

https://twitter.com/trishapaytas/status/1057776126079131648?s=21

(Sorry if this post shouldn’t be here but damn I had to say something about this. And I do feel it’s related to Shane’s series. Also sorry about how the link is posted, I’m on mobile.)

Posting a screenshot of said tweet, for lazy people like me and in case she deletes it

riyiio.png

Also posting some screenshots of some of the criticism she's gotten for this tweet

15xpt7q.png

Also found Shane's masturbation material for tonight xD 

el5l01.png