• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Shane Dawson

1981 posts in this topic

Posted

To those of you asking why Shane didnt question Jake on anything Alissa said, I think its because (if im not wrong) the alissa interviewed happened after the final interview with Jake. At the end of the alissa interview, Shane is telling her about his interview with Jake so Alissa's interview was the last thing Shane filmed even though it was put into part 7 rather than 8 

Posted

To those of you asking why Shane didnt question Jake on anything Alissa said, I think its because (if im not wrong) the alissa interviewed happened after the final interview with Jake. At the end of the alissa interview, Shane is telling her about his interview with Jake so Alissa's interview was the last thing Shane filmed even though it was put into part 7 rather than 8 

Yeahh and it just contributes to the lack of fulfillment his series always miss and his poor journalism skills like did he really think we weren't gonna have unanswered questions if he put the interviews that way???? 

Posted (edited)

This 30 year old man apparently cannot take  criticism from his young teenage fans and instead decides to attack them while encouraging his fans to attack them as well. Wow. This isn’t the Shane Dawson I knew. I’m so disappointed in the way he’s been handling this. 

He has been on this platform for ten years and he can't handle criticism. He's almost as big as a child as Onision which is saying a lot. 

And it's sad, cause I was watching some of his videos with Garrett and Drew and knowing that the Shane there is the same person as the Shane here is upsetting. 

Edited by Sear

Posted

Yeahh and it just contributes to the lack of fulfillment his series always miss and his poor journalism skills like did he really think we weren't gonna have unanswered questions if he put the interviews that way???? 

she refused to interview for the whole series so i mean there wasnt rly any way he could do that lol

Posted

This probably belongs to Jake’s post here, but I couldn’t resist showing you guys that ape look he gets when he listens to Shane and others, it cracks me up every time!

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

3.PNG

Posted

This probably belongs to Jake’s post here, but I couldn’t resist showing you guys that ape look he gets when he listens to Shane and others, it cracks me up every time!

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

3.PNG

LOL! He looks like someone when they're asked a complicated maths question, but he's just been asked what 2x2 is.

Posted

i totally forgot he was in youtubers react and i would watch that shit back in 2014 lmao. thought he could take criticism well since he used to subtly shade ppl out on there. nope, i was wrong. how can you criticize others but u can't even handle others criticising you? u should know full well what is a hate comment and what is criticism. 

Also, i cannot take him seriously in that 'oh my god oh my god oh my g-PIG IS IN THE WAY' shirt while sounding so serious all the time. dude, ur making a documentary lmao. the whole jake paul situation hmm... maybe i should leave it in the unpopular opinions section. still don't like jake paul before this and after tho.  

Posted

ok now for my rant

I enjoyed the final part (but I understand the issues with the editing and the fact it was dragged out so it was way too long)

that and I agree he acts way too overdramatic oncamera for something that is supposed to be a "serious documentary"
but I feel like it was kinda biased 
Shane is stressing himself out 
there are some good critiques about his series
but I feel like Shane is only wasting time looking at the destructive criticism.

However, I do agree with the poster Shane does have a habit of giving sympathy to the wrong people.

I know he doesn't intend to make people upset but the problem is a lot of the people he has made series about "Jefree, Tana, James Charles etc" are bad people ...who he happens to be buddies with,

internet personalities who would fake cry and get along with Shane
but would show their true toxic problematic selves elsewhere. (on their platform, in public, to others etc.)
because Shane only sees what they say to him he doesn't see what they say to others.

I know he just wants to help YouTubers in drama but

Shane, you can't sympathize with everyone because if you do 
you won't be able to tell who's good, who's bad and who's lying and who's not.

I understand he worked hard and because it was pre-recorded he probably didn't expect some of the backlash like the controversy about the second part with Kati.

it is nice that he acknowledged some criticism but he focuses too much on it
to the point where like recently he snaps.

if your gonna record and edit a series that takes a long time maybe relax after instead of stressing yourself.

the second part could've done without the drama
he should've gotten someone qualified to talk about sociopathy
he should know you can't simply say sorry and think it's ok
if you've messed up you should acknowledge the problem and take responsibility for it.

yes a lot of the words were coming out of Kati's mouth but it was his choice to pick her as the "professional" person to be in the video.

the rest of the series was an improvement though
it's pathetic what he has said but it's good that even some of his fans and "stans" are starting to realize Shane is still someone who makes mistakes, big mistakes that he needs to learn to take responsibility for.

that and he needs to acklnowedge the mob mentality some of his fans have for people who are just criquing him but knowing him he probably doesn't care 

his editing needs work and tbh he's a narcissist

Posted (edited)

Finally saw the last ep and it was so hard to watch. That mouthbreather couldn’t put one meaningful sentence together.

I have been checking Shane’s twitter since morning and bhoooi...someone doesn’t feel appreciated. :haiplz: 

Edited by Aluminium_Siren

Posted (edited)

Reading his comments on Twitter, you would think he knows what hard work and criticisms is by being poor and having a single parent, I guess experience doesn't mature everybody for a long time, and he forgot about all those painful years and how he got a lot of people fired for his video

with how he's reacting in this video, I'd say he always think of himself as the most unique and hardworking one on Ytube

Edited by Cherrydoe

Posted (edited)

LOL! He looks like someone when they're asked a complicated maths question, but he's just been asked what 2x2 is.

He's quite literally a mouth breather, too. 

3.thumb.PNG.cf63d0f04774ff550c3c219b06e1

ok sry for no contribution. i am going now.. 

Edited by Tinkerhell