• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Shane Dawson

2033 posts in this topic

Posted

I've got a feeling I'll need a few drinks to get through this, but of all the weeks to be on antibiotics. *sigh*  How bad is it guys?

Posted

He deleted all the tweets he made discussing with this girl that criticized him for giving a platform to racists. I am guessing he either didnt like the backlash from people in the replies or he noticed he was being a child and decided to let it go. 

Here's two more replies he made before he deleted them all (nothing of great substance but since i happened to be on his page before he deleted them decided to screenshot it anyway)

wow2.thumb.PNG.5bbd5c2344e05cb3fcfce4c76

Posted

lol he deleted all of the tweets because everyone was calling him out for his absolute stupidity  

Posted

I've got a feeling I'll need a few drinks to get through this, but of all the weeks to be on antibiotics. *sigh*  How bad is it guys?

I'd say take a shot everytime he says oh my god or has a dumbfounded look on his face but that's calling for alcohol poisoning :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

NONsT7p.png

considering how everyone's already shitting on him for becoming "family" with jake paul, not sure how good of an idea it is to associate yourself with social repose, a literal scumbag 

Posted

Shane said this a while back:

7e298ad410af2d8a0fd2d7f7883ffe51.thumb.p

I'm just going to bring this screeny back. "The Subject isn't just Jake Paul"

61e0ddd82c76c4a52fd01cd46f201053.thumb.p

mhm right honey....

Liz_taylordsaddasdas.thumb.gif.e4fcdba02

Posted

wow this finale is already trash. shane literally spoonfeeds jake excuses to help him talk lmao

jake really put the martinez twins calling him "cracker" on the same level as him calling them "b***ers" 

no one takes accountability for anything they do. theres no real growth or change, only posing for the camera 

Posted

asides from the actual pathetic behavior he's displayed today, has anyone noticed he still sells shanaynay merch? 

tPIuU4b.png

Posted

asides from the actual pathetic behavior he's displayed today, has anyone noticed he still sells shanaynay merch? 

tPIuU4b.png

Sorry I haven't been following things for long, but is there any background on this? Did no one ever call him out for it?

Posted

tPIuU4b.png

I was literally wondering about that recently. I'm sure he's been called out about it plenty too and he ignores it. As long as he can make a buck, who cares who he's hurting, right? 9_9

Posted

I can't believe I supported this man child for a decade she didn't even mention anything about your content Jesus what is wrong with you 5F08BBA5-90D8-4FF3-9DEA-004D424BA4D1.thuD3EC100E-8363-4F4C-9B85-ADFEA8546590.thu

Posted (edited)

The problem with this series is so many big topics were brought up such as his family and upbringing and then in the finale it got brushed over. And they could have been delved into and made interesting content.

The other thing that annoys me is everyone on each side whether it be Jake or Alyssa or Nick is that they explain things that went wrong and they admit their wrong, but there is always a reason for their bad choices and behaviour so we understand and feel sorry for them. However, no one seems to express any regret or want to be sorry to the other party. In terms of Alyssa seeing Logan behind Jakes back, none of them are innocent. 

Jake treated Alyssa like shit but he doesn't seem to feel regret for it. (And I love how him bringing Insta girls home to use for sex wasnt heavily critisized by Shane.) He just feels sorry for himself that he has been wronged by her and his brother. Then you have Alyssa where I feel bad for the girl because I can imagine Jake did treat her like rubbish. But she crossed a line when she started seeing Logan. He is Jakes brother! She crossed a line involving family. In her interview she says she didn't want Jake to know and felt bad, but she knew what she was doing. Yeah, it sucks she was called names online. Then she says she regrets what she did but then she goes through the process of making a diss track and making a music video with Logan. She expresses in her interview she feels bad and paints herself the victim but there is no apology from her either.

All in all they're all narcisstic Internet celebrities that are famous from drama and I bet they won't be famous in about 2 years. 

Edited by JennyInTokyo

Posted

I can't believe I supported this man child for a decade she didn't even mention anything about your content Jesus what is wrong with you 5F08BBA5-90D8-4FF3-9DEA-004D424BA4D1.thuD3EC100E-8363-4F4C-9B85-ADFEA8546590.thu

Wow shane and his fans ain't shit for this

Posted

he deleted pretty quick, but can shane log off, i think we’ve had enough of him being a man child for today. 

ACD5660D-B8CC-48F2-A2A8-84546C749265.jpeg