• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Shane Dawson

2734 posts in this topic

Posted

Gross. 

He really is just such a nasty little man.

He tried to hide it under his uwu im mentally ill and poor uwu but i live in a mansion and buy gucci to please my gold digging boyfriend uwu

What's next? Is he gonna pull a Holly Conrad and say: I am sorry, I'm mentally ill?

Posted

lmaoo gabbie “everyone is out to get me” hanna playing the joke on with shane is so gross, what an absolute moron

Posted

Tbh, i believe Shane if he said he was molested. 

He also said a few times that he was offended that he wasn't molested as a kid because he was a good looking child. Why wouldnt pedos molest him? He's made that joke a few times. Its even in one of his books

It was only in the last couple years he said he was molested because "dick tasted familiar" when he gave his first blow job and his therapist said he had to of been molested because of that. He said he doesn't have any memories or anything of being molested.

Posted

Interesting.

Posted

I'm confused. Was Shane molested or not? 

Posted

it’s possible to block out the memory of it due to trauma. i’m 50/50 on it: my guess is he blocked it out because of how traumatic it was and thus made the “why wasn’t i molested joke”, but it was later resurfaced when talking to his therapist? or maybe back then he didn’t want to say he was actually molested and made a joke about it?

i don’t want to say he wasn’t or he was, it’s a touchy subject. but that’s my tinfoil.

Posted (edited)

He's been claiming lately that he was molested and even molested other kids because he thought it was okay, but then people discovered in the book that he specifically said that he was never molested. It's also suspicious by the fact that he was so insensitive when hearing that Tati wad assaulted. My take is maybe no, but it's complicated. He maybe didn't feel comfortable in writing it.

It's common for abused children to become abusive parents or violent assholes so maybe Shane was projecting his trauma, BUT like hundreds of comments on his apology video said :

20200706_004453.jpg

Edited by shady

Posted

he definitely uses his trauma as excuses for current behavior. and like, i get it. i had to work out some issues due to my own trauma that made me think bad stuff when i was younger. but regardless of the “why”, you need to own up to what you do. i feel his accountability video wasn’t actually taking responsibility, rather “i’m sorry, i was abused”.

i see it’s okay to bring up trauma or mental health to EXPLAIN why you do something, but not EXCUSE it.

i just wonder what he’s doing all these days quiet.  

Posted (edited)

The more I think about the book section the more sure I get that he might have been molested. I believe the book part is a fantasy, he tries to spin it around.

I have never experienced anyone describe their kid self in such a way (except for the main character in the book Empress Theresa, and that one is pure fiction. Also quite an experience so I recommend watching/listening to KrimsonRogue’s videos on it), and while concept of beauty is individual I gotta say from the pics we have seen from when he was a kids he was definitely not as angelic looking as he describes himself. And let’s not forget his awful self-image on top of it.

The analysis I’m trying to pull out of my flat, uneducated ass is that I believe he wrote down a reality where he was this insanely cute kid that wasn’t molested. All that section is missing is in the end is an “IN OPPOSITE LAND, SIKE *finger guns*”

Edited by boopa

Posted

Gross. 

i couldn't even make it thru the entire bid. he's an awful, awful, nasty af human being. 

Posted (edited)

Gross. 

Ah was just about to link this, I thought it was some kind of skit at first, how tf do you just act like such a little baby? This angered me so much I honestly can't believe I was ever a fan or fell for his uwu soft shy empath bullshit - he's a great actor I'll give him that, fooling people into making them like him or believe he changed 

Edited by Thotacus
Typo