• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Shane Dawson

2734 posts in this topic

Posted

Ryland likes the money, that's why he stays. You cannot tell me he is attracted to Shane's unshowered, gross, racist and inappropriate ass

^^ LITERALLY!

On the same sort of topic... has anyone noticed (before all of this exploded) that it felt like shane and ryland were really trying to push the fact that they're sexually active and are attracted to each other? like ryland's video a couple weeks ago with the lube story with their pool cleaner person... and then the lube on the bedside table in this video or a diff one i can't remember. also talking about getting married and whats taking so long. like why are they so worried?? they do seem suspicious. sort of like J* and nate...:/

Posted

I’m surprised this thread isn’t in the Snowflake section lol

Posted

so he complains about how he WASN'T molested... and then when he gets called out for being inappropriate he says he WAS molested as an excuse for his bad behavior? hmm.......

shane is notorious for using excuses instead of taking accountability (having a soul for dressing dirty, being depressed for doing these things, growing up in the early 2000's for being racist.) but for this he literally documented that he wasn't molested, and whether he actually was or not, i guess we won't ever know unless he comes out about it, and i won't debate it. but the fact that he documented he wasn't really ruins his credibility. 

Posted

Tbh, i believe Shane if he said he was molested. 

Posted

all of this took too long to resurface it only took his Entire Career

Posted (edited)

Don't know if this was already posted, but one mistake? Funny song? Weren't sensitive? 

EDIT: Apparently it's not a real tweet? I have no idea but someone else posted a different tweet from "him" that was similar sooo

Screenshot_20200703-115122.thumb.jpg.246

His tweet doesnt make any sense at all! He is basically saying because he got bullied he is allowed to be a bully now. Nah mate, that's not how the real world works! I got bullied myself quite badly in my last year of school (including getting sexually assaulted) but I dont go around bullying people myself now.

Edited by JennyInTokyo

Posted

Gross. 

Posted

The irony of him refusing to change the script to accommodate others when HE HIMSELF changed the entire fucking script just to fit his own brand of immature and offensive "comedy".. lol.

His complete lack of understanding in how the movie industry works, especially outside LA, is also very embarrassing. His only prior experience was big youtube collaborations where everyone there was probably sucking up to him, so entering an actual professional movie production with industry veterans acting like he owned the goddamned place is crazy. Can't believe he wanted to become an actual filmmaker, and thank god he never got the chance to fuck over an entire project in this way again.

Posted

He is basically saying because he got bullied he is allowed to be a bully now.

Dangerous mindset.  Wasn't he molested?  Does that give him permission to- actually nevermind.

Posted

His tweet doesnt make any sense at all! He is basically saying because he got bullied he is allowed to be a bully now. Nah mate, that's not how the real world works! I got bullied myself quite badly in my last year of school (including getting sexually assaulted) but I dont go around bullying people myself now.

Wasn't that tweet confirmed fake? I am asking because I saw a couple comments saying that, and yet I keep seeing this tweet here. 

Posted

Gross. 

He reminds me of Forty from You 😬