• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Shane Dawson

2734 posts in this topic

Posted

im just sitting here laughing like oh my god.

a few texts got exposed and now... the fall of rome.

Posted

Rylands rant is just ughhh and idk if it’s just me but it sounded kinda mysogynistic 

Posted (edited)

apparently shane was on insta live freaking out over tati's new video

the insta live video of shane:

tati's video :

This is true entertainment. Nothing can peak this.

Edited by cocoa-chan

Posted

God i hope his fans realizes what an ass he is because if this one doesnt then i seriously dont know what else will.

Also can we put him on little snowflakes now? Surprised he's still not there yet.

Posted

Can Shane drag J* down with him? Pleaseeeeeee. lmao.

Posted

LMAOOOO Shane and Ryland have been extremely quiet for the past few days despite Shane's career literally sinking like the Titanic right before their eyes. BUT NOW, when Tati makes a frankly weak video making everyone involved seem like petty children unaware of their actual power imbalances, they freak the FUCK out.

This makes me suspect that Jeffree manipulated Shane as well and promised him something like this would not happen, and now he's breaking down because he's an idiot who trusted Jeffree.

OR...

Shane is desperately hoping that this Tati video will somehow overshadow his pedophilia accusations.

Posted

apparently shane was on insta live freaking out over tati's new video

the insta live video of shane:

A kicked dog hollers.

Posted

this is now total chaos- I dont know what to think, who do believe - but i think this is accurate now:

meme.jpg

No one really showed solid proof, so I would say no one. 

Posted

okay but can we discuss the fact that jeffree doesnt just own some stocks in morphe but is allegedly a co-owner? and morphe literally just removed shanes collection from their website. do we think the friendship is finally broken or was that just damage control by morphe?