• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Shane Dawson

1981 posts in this topic

Posted

I will hide my post because it's not about Shane in particular, but that's in response to what angxlicfairy said;

Shock value made them popular. In french, we have a say for that '' Parlez-en en bien, parlez-en en mal mais parlez-en. '' Which could translate to '' bad press is still press ''. By sharing their trashy videos on FB because you found it ridiculous still gives them attention, even if your intention was to tell everyone how this Youtuber is bad. That's how Pewdie survived I guess, but with the amount of fans he has, the only person that could end his carreer is himself by retiring. There's a lot of trashy youtubers out there and most of them are still hot topics because people won't stop talking about them, even if they're disgusting.

I mean, look at Trisha, she never put smart content on her channel and her persona was stupid, but that's what made her popular.

Posted

5de7db1ac335c_Screenshot_20191204-190906I was going through Shane's comment section aaaand. its people like this lovely person right here the reason why YouTubers will continue to get away with so much shit.

Posted

I'm—

Posted

It's just a series of bloated vlogs, but honestly who on youtube is even putting out anything that would be an appropriate winner in a documentary category?

Posted

It's just a series of bloated vlogs, but honestly who on youtube is even putting out anything that would be an appropriate winner in a documentary category?

I was thinking the same thing. Who were the other nominees? There probably are some legitimate talented documentary makers on YouTube but unfortunately, their title has been watered down due to Shane's "bloated vlogs" (that's a perfect phrase, sapphos!)

Posted

Why tf does Shane keep supporting racist people? You would think he would try to distances himself from that considering the shit he has pulled. 

Posted

5de7db1ac335c_Screenshot_20191204-190906I was going through Shane's comment section aaaand. its people like this lovely person right here the reason why YouTubers will continue to get away with so much shit.

Shane Dawsons fans are really all these Wallmart Mean girl types that really think they are a bad bitch but wil probably have a meth addiction in 2 years

Posted

Shane Dawsons fans are really all these Wallmart Mean girl types that really think they are a bad bitch but wil probably have a meth addiction in 2 years

to be fair most of them are in high school so it isnt surprising they act like tough girls online... reality is though their glass bones shatter if someone so much as looks at them or their idol the wrong way

They're also why beaty guru drama ends up looking like the equivalent of high schoolers fighting out in the soccer field during recess... they eat it up lol

Posted

Isn't the streamy awards like fan-voted? If so I would honestly be surprised if he wouldn't have won with his army of braindead fans and all. Can't believe it's taking so long for the general consensus to turn on him. 

Posted

I will say, hes handling the shipment issues really well. Hes finally acting like an adult. 

Posted

She isn't, she is clearly relapsing. 

Yeah, unfortunately she's definitely relapsing. And people who bring this up are often regarded as haters.

Posted

take a shot every time shane gasps dramatically and goes on about how much of a poor lil peasant he is around jeffree