• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Shane Dawson

2033 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah the cat tweet. Shane is gross and has edgy toilet humor but I don't think he diddled or jizzed on his cat. At least i hope not.

Posted (edited)

Yeah the cat tweet. Shane is gross and has edgy toilet humor but I don't think he diddled or jizzed on his cat. At least i hope not.

I wanna believe he didn't do anything to his cat and it's just his humor, but there's clips of him doing weird things to dogs so I'm not too sure. 

Edited by Antsu

Posted

I wanna believe he didn't do anything to his cat and it's just his humor, but there's clips of him doing weird things to dogs so I'm not too sure. 

if he really fucked the cat, the poor thing would have to be euthanized. 

Posted

Well, I wasn't really saying that makeup should be a women only thing, just that men get overwhelmingly positive praise for doing it, in the makeup community at least, even if (almost especially if) they aren't as talented as the women who came before them. I guess I got kind of aggressive in putting that opinion out there. But I'm getting kind of off topic, sorry lol

My point was mainly, the double standars re: gender are very clear in Shane being praised for dipping his toes in the million dollar makeup business pool. I have a very hard time seeing a female youtuber getting the same level of praise if she tried to do the same thing.

Posted

Well, I wasn't really saying that makeup should be a women only thing, just that men get overwhelmingly positive praise for doing it, in the makeup community at least, even if (almost especially if) they aren't as talented as the women who came before them. I guess I got kind of aggressive in putting that opinion out there. But I'm getting kind of off topic, sorry lol

My point was mainly, the double standars re: gender are very clear in Shane being praised for dipping his toes in the million dollar makeup business pool. I have a very hard time seeing a female youtuber getting the same level of praise if she tried to do the same thing.

Lmfao when a female does amazing make-up it's aight. When a man does mediocre/basic make up?

tumblr_nmm95eIB6N1qcctn2o3_250.thumb.gif

Posted

I get what you’re saying, sorry if I came off as aggressive, I just really hate the fact that the top two male bgs are...them when there’s way better of literally any gender 🤣. I actually went to look this up and see who the most subscribed to gurus were and actually expected more dudes on the list.

But I’m getting off topic. I wouldn’t buy any makeup from Shane or anyone else who hasn’t been in the business long, but I guess he gets more leeway since he’s working with Jefree, and even though I don’t like him and wouldn’t buy his products either, his makeup is usually good. They still both suck though.

75105410-1E8E-4F12-BDCE-039AFF2E19ED.png

Posted

Honestly he grossed me out whenever he interacted in THE WAY he did with animals it, but I still think he didn't do any of what was claimed. 

Posted

Honestly he grossed me out whenever he interacted in THE WAY he did with animals it, but I still think he didn't do any of what was claimed. 

Same. I doubt he’s actually a zoophile or anything like that, but dude...maybe don’t do weird shit like that???

Posted

in conclusion men get taken more seriously when it comes to alot of things including female dominated professions such as makeup.

Posted (edited)

Can we get a Shane Dawson x Fab Five collab? Make it a six part docuseries where he showers, puts on clothes that aren't raggedy, learns to cook, and goes to therapy. 

Edit: could you imagine the amount of times "oh my gaawwdd" would be said between Shane and JVN? 

Edited by Bob the Cat

Posted

Can we get a Shane Dawson x Fab Five collab? Make it a six part docuseries where he showers, puts on clothes that aren't raggedy, learns to cook, and goes to therapy. 

Edit: could you imagine the amount of times "oh my gaawwdd" would be said between Shane and JVN? 

I haven't watched a Shane series since last year but honestly i'd watch that. Him working on himself is needed.

Posted

Please someone start a petition for this to happen
I'd get my entire family to sign it

Hell I'd even force my entire office to sign it

Posted

That would just give him more legitimacy (maybe) in the real world and he doesn't need that lol I feel like it's good to keep him in the YouTube bubble

But can someone in his life fix him up a bit like that?? I remember that boyfriend buys my outfits video with Ryland and he was miserable the entire time :// I don't know who or how they'd go about it but he would be so much happier if he put in effort to fix up his appearance. And I know from experience😅It's not fun but you feel better after.