• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Shane Dawson

2033 posts in this topic

Posted

I tthought the porcelain thing was funny too. But shes a racist who called Obama a monkey so she deserves the call out lmfao

Makes sense why even after being treated like shit by someone she avidly supported, she refused to stop buying his products because "oh ehm gee jeffree has such a high quality i need it!!!" 

Posted

Hidden Content

Because he either pulled an all nighter or slept for 3 days straight, then he just threw on his Gucci backpack and designer outfit set. That's it. Lol.

Guys I got some Shane shade names that would fit his brand better:

• Pee bottle
  • Taco Bell grease stain
  • Hole in shirt
  • Blackface
  • "I did not fuck my cat"

He mentioned ranch too actually... I pray to god he's not serious because it just sounds so tacky.

Posted

Posted

the new installment was kinda all over the place... was not a fan of the way shane and jeffree deflected about the shitty stuff they've said in the past and how they should use it as a marketing tactic, as if they shouldn't display any remorse. like, whether or not it's a ~*conspiracy*~ or ~*smear campaign*~ you said you fucked your cat, you said some racist bullshit, just apologize for it and move on??? take some damn ownership of your actions. ¬¬

also, the palette looks like garbage. the first 2 rows are cute, the 3rd is a clusterfuck. 

Posted (edited)

It's actually fascinating watching Shane turn into Jeffree. The pallette isn't even out, he hasn't even made the money yet and already, by episode 3, he's acting cocky and confident and pouting more, saying stuff along the lines of: "for my next controversy I'm just gonna link those bitches to my pallette" 

It's painfully obvious that all of this is for Shane's ego and bank account. Like Jenny pointed out, we're supposed to be emotionally invested in watching Shane make millions of dollars. This is why he should have an editor- so it's not so clearly about his own personal gain and can focus more on the process of creating the pallette.

Edited by Rumbly

Posted

It's actually fascinating watching Shane turn into Jeffree. The pallette isn't even out, he hasn't even made the money yet and already, by episode 3, he's acting cocky and confident and pouting more, saying stuff along the lines of: "for my next controversy I'm just gonna link those bitches to my pallette" 

It's painfully obvious that all of this is for Shane's ego and bank account. Like Jenny pointed out, we're supposed to be emotionally invested in watching Shane make millions of dollars. This is why he should have an editor- so it's not so clearly about his own personal gain and can focus more on the process of creating the pallette.

well he even said that he's learning how to be more like Jeffree ''I think this whole series is teaching me how to be more like Jeffree'' so that even seems to be a goal for him as well. Which can be good...gaining confidence is always good and Shane doesn't seem like a confident person at all. 

Posted

Yeah, a person with inflated ego who needs drama every minute of his life to validate his presence in social media teaching another person with a growing inflated ego but low self esteem how to become exactly like him

Recipe for more drama, yay

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cluelessmai

Posted (edited)

its so crazy that jeffree was like "they just dont wanna see us win" abt the cat thing. i guess that that kind of mentality made him successful and got him to where he is rn but at the same time,,,, ppl dont want to see you win bc youre a garbage piece of shit not a saint who is victimized 24/7. same for shane, people were canceling him bc fucking your cat (allegedly) makes you a disgusting person. like its not for no reason 

jeffree told shane to not post anything abt the palette bc brands steal but theyre doing exactly that lol (considering the series end w a launch, thats like at least a month from now). but i like the colors, im not much into crazy colors but shades like adderall and tanacon are 10/10. i was lowkey starting to consider buying it but theyre probably gonna double the price bc uwu poor shane :((, so ill see about that lol 

OT but jeffrees dogs are adorable and my favourite part of the whole series lol

Edited by moonlight42

Posted

The new videos should not be referred to as a docuseries. They are just ridiculously long vlogs with choppy and dramatic editing. 

They're not even vlogs, they're just a very long commercial

Posted

From seeing Part 3 I think some combinations of the shades look good together and would make a good pallet. And it's definitely suited to Shane, but apart from seeing the construction of the pallet I don't see why the rest of it was included. I know the whole break in at Jeffree's warehouse definitely made an impact on him and I can see why it would be included, but it's old tea at this point. Everyone has been shocked by it and moved on as viewers so it's dramatising something that has happened.

Posted

What's with the editing with part 3? It's so confusing how it keeps jumping back and forth to the palette and the cat drama.

Posted (edited)

Tanacon 
Flaming Hot 
Cheeto Dust
Diet Coke 
A&W 
Cry On My Couch 
Just a Theory

...I'm trying to imagine what watching MUAs trying to use that palette on YT would/will sound like. They will probably sponsor a few big ones, and I wonder if anyone would say no (and if they do I can imagine Shane having a tantrum on twitter again). 

Edited by boopa