• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Alexa Luczak is a Polish born model who was discovered at 13 years old. She now has an established career and base in Japan, however she caught the attention of the users of prettyuglylitteliar with her down to earth personality and as Taylor R's only genuine real life friend. I was curious about her so I decided to do a bit of online research. 

To the casual observer, she appears to have a half-Caucasian half-Asian appearance. Googling her name I found many articles and random forum posts discussing her "exotic appearance" as an ethnic Pole.

However she is adamant that she is a "pure polish girl", as stated in her interview as the ambassador of Fresh Faces Poland 2016: 

1.thumb.png.29552200d4359dd6517fca1bdd61

Link | Archive

In a live interview, she once again iterates that she is a native to Poland, but many people mistake her as a half-Asian and that it is not her fault. The article implies that her "oriental beauty" is what attracts the most attention to her:

2.thumb.png.353ae70a81bbc76deded52e26ef5

Link | Archive

Random fans also ask if she is a half Polish on instagram, and she once again states that she is "100% Polish":

3.thumb.png.3c65fb85de2d5b8a549050163e12

Link 

However in one interview she finally admits she was born in Poland but that she does have "a little of Asian" in her (as if it weren't obvious from her appearance):

4.thumb.png.c104249f3dab0989d1174afcce7e

Link

Instagram: alexa_luczak

Posted

She's a pretty girl and very down to earth, i like her. Although i think outside of japan her modelling career wouldn't be so successful. Japanese people just like her half caucasian/half asian look. I think she's a bit too bland for the western market.

Posted

She's a pretty girl and very down to earth, I like her. Although i think outside of japan her modelling career wouldn't be so successful. Japanese people just like her half caucasian/half asian look. I think she's a bit too bland for the western market.

She is attractive and seemed the most normal guest in Taylor's videos. I just wanted to record the fact that she lied about her ethnicity multiple times - if you google her name in Japanese or Polish forums many people are surprised that she is a "pure Polish girl" (and now we definitely know she is not because she slipped up once).

Posted

She is attractive and seemed the most normal guest in Taylor's videos. I just wanted to record the fact that she lied about her ethnicity multiple times - if you google her name in Japanese or Polish forums many people are surprised that she is a "pure Polish girl" (and now we definitely know she is not because she slipped up once).

I saw somewhere that she has some Tatar ancestry.

Posted

Sure, just thought we could also use this thread for a general discussion about her. My bad??

Well, maybe she's got asian ancestors, but her nationality is and always will be polish. Alexa didn't lie, she just never addressed it. I don't see the point.

Posted (edited)

I don't see the big deal about her saying she is 100% Polish, just because she doesn't look like a typical Polish person and can speak Japanese. It isn't uncommon now for people to learn other languages, and I have friends who are 100% Chinese but look mixed so while it's rare it isn't completely impossible. 

Edited by Parsley

Posted

Personally I think they just style her to look half-Asian (make-up, hairstyle etc.) but bare faced or with European make-up and clothes she does look Eastern European to me. It's true that she doesn't have a typical Polish look but coming from Eastern Europe myself, there's many girls who look similar to her - I don't think she looks Asian objectively. 

Posted

Knowing her personally, she is 100% Polish. Her parents are divorced, one stays is Poland and her mother is in Chicago.

She lives with a middle age guy (50 years old?) in Tokyo. Or she used to live with him, I didn't have contact anymore with her. She just doesn't have typical Polish face.