• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

2insoo

24 posts in this topic

Posted

She pops up on my explore page quite often and seem to be a very active on asslicking famous ig users and that's probably how she got her following too. She is very abusive woth facetune imo.

IMG_6011.thumb.PNG.65a2917c656fc9c52735dIMG_6010.thumb.PNG.c606cfd410c29bf081354IMG_6009.thumb.PNG.d7a8e64fae2597942e5c6

Posted (edited)

Oh God, this girl lol. I always see her in someone's comments with her tongue far up their asshole.

Anyway, you can tell she's using her body to get likes/followers since trying to be cute apparently didn't work out for her:

IMG_9395.thumb.PNG.6a5e0ae6dca84a1801596

Her overgrown roots look gross and she just looks like a creepy porcelain doll, in my opinion:

IMG_9392.thumb.PNG.e9e0cc4f423901ccc4306

Also, this makes me so uncomfortable...is this even allowed on Instagram? She looks underage to me tbh (SO SORRY that I can't spoil, I'm on mobile!!!)

-WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT-

IMG_9393.thumb.PNG.25e803961892a81bfa89cIMG_9394.thumb.PNG.611ca7a8b63771cc5e63f

Edited by hunty

Posted

I really want to know her age like im so worried incase she is underage.

Posted

i really hope she's an adult. And her oily face makeup isn't the same as glowing!

Posted

I used to follow her but I got so sick of her blurry ass facetune skin and terrible igari blush, which does not suit her face at all imo. 

Posted

whatever the drinking age in australia is, she's at least that age because i remember seeing a post from her friend saying "finally you're old enough to drink with me" and that was around last year or something. so she's not underaged.

Posted

whatever the drinking age in australia is, she's at least that age because i remember seeing a post from her friend saying "finally you're old enough to drink with me" and that was around last year or something. so she's not underaged.

It's 18, so she must be 19ish

Posted

she had so much character and liveliness in her "being cute" selfie phase, to me it feels more real regardless of facetune or not.

as mentioned shes all over my explore page because shes mutuals with a lot of big aesthetic ig accounts i follow and i feel this whole look/mood and tone/whatever she's doing comes off as attention whorey like it just SCREAMS yungelita (minus the ddlg elements) 

Posted

I'm honestly more bothered about the state of her hair rather than the nudes (coz she doesn't look underage to me at all) lol

Posted

She is lurkinggg

i bet she searches herself into goggle 😂😂 i have already made a thread about her before but this 2nd thread was created. She posted about the thread i made before and now she is posting about this recent one lol. She is lurkingggg. 

IMG_4696.PNG

IMG_4697.PNG

Posted

She is lurkinggg

i bet she searches herself into goggle 😂😂 i have already made a thread about her before but this 2nd thread was created. She posted about the thread i made before and now she is posting about this recent one lol. She is lurkingggg. 

omg im so sorry I didn't notice that she already had a thread :( Also that is so cringe worthy? How else did you get followes than from ass licking famous ig users 9_9

Posted

omg im so sorry I didn't notice that she already had a thread :( Also that is so cringe worthy? How else did you get followes than from ass licking famous ig users 9_9

dont worry its fine

and i remember her when she used to upload pics mostly of her eye makeup that time she had around 1500 followers but then suddenly she started to post those naked kinda pics and started to bumlick famous ig users by commenting in every singnal pics. Those comments dont even sound genuine and its so obvious that she is doing that to get followers.

Posted (edited)

She used to follow me and comment me on my pictures but I never followed her back because her photos were blurry as fuck due to the skin smoothing that she obviously goes overboard with lolol. Also. Facetune has a free app now, hun. Nice try😂

IMG_9733.thumb.PNG.d1552e204d8829e6984e3

Also, the way she types is so fuckin cringey lmfaoooo, who types like that anymore? 

Edited by hunty

Posted

It's a bit cringeworthy how she wants to look like this hot bad bitch when she can't even get roots on point. girl :alpacafedup:

Posted (edited)

SOMEONE HAD TO MAKE THIS! BIGGEST ASS KISSER LEGIT SEE HER ON EVERYONES IG COMMENT SECTION LIKE ?????? GIRL WHAT IS U DOING. BONDAGE BADDIE KAWAII SCHOOL GIRL WANNABE. IM SHOOK LIKE HOW THESE INNOCENT ASS IG PERSONALITIES EVEN FOLLOW HER BACK LIKE ???? SHE WENT NUDE FOR THE GRAM FFS LMAO 

cute girl doe^_^

Edited by icecreamochi