• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

cowsel / josie

1015 posts in this topic

Posted

I feel like a discord group/server would be a good alternative when PULL closes

Posted (edited)

I feel like a discord group/server would be a good alternative when PULL closes

Did you join mine? If you did, lmk your name so i can give you a s tier role

Edited by caravan.mp4

Posted

Wayback machine?

Posted

her relationship with Taylor was always kind of weird to me, I remember him always posting stories of her and commenting on all of her pictures but she rarely did the same?  Or if she posted the rare ig story of him her face would be mostly covered by her phone. the most she actually talked about Taylor was when she kept posting shady tweets and shitting on him 

i wouldn’t know who jo was if it wasn’t for taylor tbh, and what is this bs lmao “jo doesn’t want to be tagged because she thinks most of her followers are because she is taylor’s girlfriend” it was absolute bs

Posted (edited)

they're saving the posts on the wayback machine!

so, i know this might sound dumb but can we still visit the site to read all this? even though we can’t write or upvote anything?

Did you join mine? If you did, lmk your name so i can give you a s tier role

help!! i’m trying to join but it keeps saying that i need to update my discord???

BD2B5894-4F2E-4B2A-A841-1EF47C1394C9.jpeg

Edited by kakao

Posted

so, i know this might sound dumb but can we still visit the site to read all this? even though we can’t write or upvote anything?

help!! i’m trying to join but it keeps saying that i need to update my discord???

BD2B5894-4F2E-4B2A-A841-1EF47C1394C9.jpeg

AAAA I never had this problem before! Let me DM the link again and also try reinstalling the app maybe?

Posted (edited)

I think PULL might be taken down altogether...like ‘poof! Gone!’

Edited by TY1031

Posted

I think PULL might be taken down altogether...like ‘poof! Gone!’

honestly a part of me didn’t want to believe this, this place is safe about everything unlike twitter and now that pull is closing i feel like i’ll start ranting again on my notes instead. 

i deeply wish there was a solution to this because letting go of this site is like going through a breakup 🥺

Posted

honestly a part of me didn’t want to believe this, this place is safe about everything unlike twitter and now that pull is closing i feel like i’ll start ranting again on my notes instead. 

i deeply wish there was a solution to this because letting go of this site is like going through a breakup 🥺

you can always join our discord

Posted

you can always join our discord

gladly 🥺