• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

cowsel / josie

1015 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I would like seeing her try different makeup looks but I don’t think she will ever go out of her comfort zone. Maybe not an abg type of makeup but just play around and find something that fits her.

A3F2D720-E863-4EAC-9E2D-35FC57050196.jpeg

D3D4ABDA-A484-48FB-A2E2-EF4D56DBF43B.jpeg

Edited by isa18

Posted (edited)

I would like seeing her try different makeup looks but I don’t think she will ever go out of her comfort zone. Maybe not an abg type of makeup but just play around and find something that fits her.

A3F2D720-E863-4EAC-9E2D-35FC57050196.jpeg

D3D4ABDA-A484-48FB-A2E2-EF4D56DBF43B.jpeg

why does she look so scary, you know those dolls, for example ballerina ones that dance in circles? she looks like those dolls with small body and big head

Edited by ellaa
triple posted

Posted

Cowsel looks more in her “zone” here. The house parties, going to raves, getting boba, hanging out with other ABGs, and dressing in skimpy clothing isn’t the lifestyle for Jo. She’s already established herself to be this kpop uwu/e girl influencer. She should stick to that

A465F564-64B2-4AB6-9994-DA60E64AF1FA.png

Posted (edited)

the only life style she should mantain right now is the STAY AT HOME lifestyle 😤 

Edited by say sike
she has gone out more in a week than I have since March...😭

Posted

bro i still can’t get over the fact she left Taylor. Like this guy was genuinely sweet, and wasn’t Jo the one bragging about her relationship and giving advice on how to last longer and be happy and have a healthy relationship?

she was the one who mentioned that she doesn’t keep secrets from Taylor and that they talk about everything together.

To me their relationship seemed really healthy, but the random tweets of Jo about men being toxic still doesn’t make sense to me, it actually doesn’t add up. And i think she was the one who broke up with Taylor, to think more i can’t imagine how much she must’ve messed up his mind to make him feel like the bad guy in this situation.

It goes like: Oh wait, let’s make Taylor the bad guy in this situation so then i can play the victim, him being manipulated and guilt trip will start posting about how it was his fault so people will agree and i’ll remain the innocent kpop girlie with butterflies all sparkly and shinny. 

Brother, she’s 22 years old. I know times have changed and okay liking soft aesthetic and shit doesn’t make you immature but making it a personality trait is just cringe, the nose scrunchs and the cringe posts she has to remain this “i’m baby” figure is just so disturbing to look at.

She has to realize that her mask is slowly falling off. 3 years and she didn’t even try to change a bit. I praise Taylor for keeping up with her shit, you have to be the most gentleman on this planet to keep up with a 22 year old who still acts like 12, has mentality of a 5 year old, still does those nose scrunches and makes kpop a personality trait. 

They might have had a healthy relationship but it was missing: maturity.

Their relationship was more of a teenage relationship than an adult one. Of course relationship should include fun and play time but i think that’s what it all was.

And about her moving to America, didnt she post some stuff with Taylor from Berlin? Because i remember very well she mentioned living in Berlin when someone asked her, unless i have alzheimer and forgot her moving to America. 

Sis had everything planned out only to be disappointed in the end. What did she think lmao that we would keep up with her behavior just like her fans do? Specifically during this pandemic? Someone has to put her back on her place. And which boss would fire u if you say you have a good relationship with him/her, most likely she quit her job by her will to pursue her weird dreams of having a rich boyfriend and living the desired LA lifestyle.

Life is not that easy even if you have money, some people are smart and don’t care if you have that shit, and some others have common sense, they stay inside not outside during the pandemic. The sudden urge to appreciate nature or the view is just stupid to me, it’s mostly Jo trying to pull the  “i’m a simple girl who likes nature” card. 

She disgust me, she has the looks but her brain is empty and i doubt she’ll get anywhere in her life. Instagram is a social media, now you have it tomorrow you don’t.

Posted

Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 6.52.54 PM.jpg

Posted

her relationship with Taylor was always kind of weird to me, I remember him always posting stories of her and commenting on all of her pictures but she rarely did the same?  Or if she posted the rare ig story of him her face would be mostly covered by her phone. the most she actually talked about Taylor was when she kept posting shady tweets and shitting on him 

Posted

In my opinion, her "white" features (I'm not sure if this is the correct/appropriate phrasing) are more prominent in unedited photos and likely in real life. She looks fully Asian on her social media, though. She has a short, receding chin, which she tries to hide by pouting, sticking her chin out and doing a "turtle neck" thing. I think she edits her nose a lot. I think she edits a lot, in general. I'm surprised she hasn't embraced wearing a mask more as it hides her insecurities. 

She derives a lot of her "signature behaviours" from K-Pop and American trends, and this may be because she was exposed to K-Pop stans and stan Twitter. K-Pop Twitter tends to fixate on and romanticise idol habits — I recall Yoongi's gummy "lil meow meow" smile and Jungkook's water-drinking as those relevant to BTS. Maybe she self-consciously showcases certain traits (her nose thing, etc.) because she wants people to react to her in the same excessive way. I see similarities in the way middle and high schoolers in South Korea started copying Kang Daniel's "mouth gap" smile in 2016–2017. It's very choding behaviour.

Posted

Cowsel looks like the accent nail in a manicure compared to these girls 💅🏻

89C824CB-A87A-4CA2-A654-D212B7516410.jpeg

8635E322-2EF2-45D4-A0EF-8E3AF4754219.jpeg

38B31421-4418-4D5C-976E-B9B066DC4422.jpeg

65D58E53-89C8-4180-91C5-8D91B309C5FC.jpeg

A3A0F6C2-0198-462C-B05A-30EA873007E0.jpeg

73CEBD20-8F87-4F5F-B041-4EBB5D46FE2F.png

She looks so out of place, this definitely isn't her crowd :/ although I actually like her aesthetic better than those girls' tbh 

Posted (edited)

Hey guys! Pull is shutting down and I'm actually really sad about it. We'll lose all of our discussions here and I think of this as a way for Jo to run scott free since once this is down, basically no one will have anywhere to actually have discussions or opinions on her. 

But! I made a discord server! It's to discuss all the problematic influencers. 

https://discord.com/invite/rk7DyJe

I'd love for you to join since I don't want this spark to die. I will grant the "s tier role" a role in the server that gives you most permissions to edit if i have interacted with you on this site! I encourage everyone to join. There is also a rant and unpopular opinion text channels too! 

Edited by caravan.mp4

Posted (edited)

Hey guys since pull is closing , what should be our alternative and I feel like her discussion shouldn't end yet :haiplz:

nvm answer is above lol

Annotation 2020-06-28 105348.png

Annotation 2020-07-20 192047.png

Edited by shookys

Posted

How do we back up everything here? with PULL closing and all??

Posted (edited)

I have no idea how we back everything up. The only idea I have is to just take screenshots or screen recordings of everything but that would be overkill I feel like

Edited by TY1031

Posted

How do we back up everything here? with PULL closing and all??

Most people here that texts in the discord jo section will mostly be people that know the stuff on the thread i think

Posted

they're saving the posts on the wayback machine!