• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

cowsel / josie

1015 posts in this topic

Posted

CANNOT COUNT HOW MANY TIMES THIS CHICK COMPLAINS ABOUT HER STUPID SLEEP SCHEDULE BEING OFF BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID, TRIVIAL THING! THIS GIRL IS TOO SENSITIVE AND HAS NO BACKBONE! Girl needs to grow tf up and get a f***ing grip!

1CD439C1-E703-4904-B3C7-BA08398E538C.png

She claims to read DM’s but I don’t think she does. I think she thinks she’s too good for people. 

she’s 170cm and she seems to brag about it a lot

She used to (or still does) work as breakfast staff at a hotel and that obviously requires her to get up at an early time, so I don’t particularly find the sleep schedule thing very weird or out of the blue? 

yeah she’s def an attention whore

she takes pics of her double eyelid not because she prefers it but because she knows that’s what koreaboos are obsessed with. She’s trying to use that just to make herself famous

The second half of your statement is kind of ridiculous lol; if she takes a picture of her nose then you’ll say she’s only doing it because people are obsessed with it. Besides, double eyelids aren’t only a white feature...

Posted

Seems like she lurks here.

IMG_5093.jpg

Posted (edited)

Edited by caravan.mp4

Posted

Oh yeah she definitely lurks. She deleted this story after like 2 min and I'd like some opinions on this.

Screenshot_2018-12-25-16-24-15.png

i kind of agree with what she said though. she was born with her face and her genetics play a part with her height so i dont understand how people have problems with that? everyone has a better side/better angle when they take selfies. hers just happened to be her side of the face with the more pronounced double eyelid. believe it or not, people who happened to be conventionally pretty/handsome can have their own insecurities. just because they’re attractive by societal standards, it doesn’t mean their views on self-image are less valid. 

she also understands why people can find her attitude “problematic”. i personally just think she could use better a choice of words. but then again english is not her native language so i understand why she has troubles with sending her points across. like i said previously, she’s young. give her a break. everyone has a room for improvments.

Posted

I'm sorry but am I the only one that finds her less than average? I know a girl that's half and is 100 times better looking than this girl lol  I really can't figure out how these girls sometimes get so many followers >_> maybe I'm getting old

Posted

Oh yeah she definitely lurks. She deleted this story after like 2 min and I'd like some opinions on this.

I kinda agree with her to be honest. I'm Asian/White mix and I can understand how it can be difficult to find your place between your parent's different races. I imagine she feels this way to some extent, and I think having a large social media following doesn't help. I think her constantly trying to prove to people that she is biracial actually has a negative effect, because the more she pushes it the more people don't believe her or they criticize her for "trying too hard". It's like no matter what she does, she feels like she is being criticized for catering too much to her white side or catering too much to her Korean side. So I understand her frustration. My advice would be to just stop pushing it. In the end, she knows who she is and where she comes from, and that's all that really matters. 

Posted

I pretty much agree with her; being biracial, whatever she does is seen as being either 1) a trend following koreaboo or 2) trying to flex how white she is because she’s ashamed of being asian (or something along those lines, neither which is true/the full truth)

I'm sorry but am I the only one that finds her less than average? I know a girl that's half and is 100 times better looking than this girl lol  I really can't figure out how these girls sometimes get so many followers >_> maybe I'm getting old

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so just because you don’t find her pretty doesn’t mean other people don’t. I personally find her really pretty and I can understand where all her followers come from :) 

Posted

Tbh I think some people in this thread fixate on her being mixed too much, and sometimes it’s borderline racist. It’s fine to talk about her but there’s one person on this thread that seems to really hate her for no particular reason. Idk she doesn’t really do much yet she keeps getting criticized for being mixed here so I understand her complaints. 

Posted (edited)

To me it just really sucks that she had to read all those very toxic comments about herself here... She was always really clear about who she was and even her insecurities, and she was literally dragged for really no reason-- I can't imagine how that made her feel. 

Hope she doesn't hate the site though. In the end I think it does a lot more good (exposing the fakes) than bad, but it really sucks that this thread went kinda extreme. 

Edited by Jaken

Posted (edited)

Edited by caravan.mp4

Posted (edited)

I used to follow her because we both liked bts, but then i noticed her account was one of those “constantly talking about her race/height/ good genetics” sjw type page, so i unfollowed. but, i dont hate her or wish her anything bad ofc. like don’t get me wrong, I totally understand talking about it sometimes but like.. it’s constant. she has “Austrian - korean mix” in her bio, she reallllly doesn’t need to push so far. My guess is that she’s just very, very insecure and posts those more for herself than for others to know.. if that’s the case, she really shouldn’t be on Instagram. like at all. its best for her wellbeing and mental health. :) she’s very pretty and i hope she finds peace within herself one day. 

Edited by Pleasejuststop

Posted (edited)

B43F27F6-6D80-40EF-983D-6A7D6FA68744.jpeg

54C5ECBD-5BFC-4070-BEC8-56E373627F01.jpeg

I kinda agree with her to be honest. I'm Asian/White mix and I can understand how it can be difficult to find your place between your parent's different races. I imagine she feels this way to some extent, and I think having a large social media following doesn't help. I think her constantly trying to prove to people that she is biracial actually has a negative effect, because the more she pushes it the more people don't believe her or they criticize her for "trying too hard". It's like no matter what she does, she feels like she is being criticized for catering too much to her white side or catering too much to her Korean side. So I understand her frustration. My advice would be to just stop pushing it. In the end, she knows who she is and where she comes from, and that's all that really matters. 

if she’s so frustrated then she should stop posting about it. Plain and simple. My parents are divorced like hers. I’m chinese, Japanese, Thai, Taiwanese, and Ojibwa mixed PLUS I’m an American but I don’t even have HALF the problems this girl has. Idk maybe it’s just me but I think you can identify with everything you are because...well...that’s WHO YOU ARE. I think it all comes down to how you choose to handle it and honestly, I don’t think she’s handling it the right way. She chooses to feel sorry for herself instead of looking at things as a whole.

CF27ABFE-19F3-4F37-BCA7-EDDC696A7445.jpeg

Edited by TLC123

Posted (edited)

Come ON. She’s only 2 races. Stop posting troubles about being mixed race and then putting it on your bio like it’s the coolest thing ever. She kinda does look more asian than white but she says Asians say she looks white??? Um wut? Like, I don’t see it. If she didn’t post so much about her ethnicity I would’ve thought she was 100% asian. The only white thing about her is her name. And apparently people keep talking about her white nose. I may sound ignorant but what exactly is a white nose? More protruding? Slim? I’ve seen other Asians with the SAME nose as hers so idk wtf she’s talking about. She’s using her “white nose” as leverage to gain more koreaboo followers because she knows that’s what they like. Which goes back to how she’s this or that when it’s convenient for her

12FF3863-CAC9-4475-9A29-4F6706ECFEDE.jpeg

Edited by TLC123

Posted

jfc this girl sounds exhausting to be around