• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Xia Xue

205 posts in this topic

Posted

Xia Xue aka. Wendy Cheng

Blog: x
Instagram: x
Twitter: x
Youtube: x

Pretty sure everyone here would know who she is.

She's a famous blogger. I am not sure if she is a snowflake since she seems to be very open about everything.. Including plastic surgery. 
She seems arrogant to me since she claims that everyone is reading her blog. She is very pretty though and looks like a doll but I've seen some old photos of her before plastic surgery and she looks completely different.

Here's a before photo of her:

Xiaxue-before-any-plastic-surgery.thumb.

aaannnddd a recent photo:

DSC01163e.thumb.jpg.b10723cbe32b6fd71cca

Posted

I was surprised no one had made a thread about this woman before. She was pretty before, and now she's just gone way too far to the point where you can't even recognise her. If she is honestly happy with how she looks and is content with herself, then that's fine, but she seems to be an egotistical self centered maniac.

I'm sure there's some shooping going on, and she obviously loves herself to the point of narcissism - hint, necklace.

Wendy3%20B.png

9h1hlj.jpg

fxw70p.jpg

Posted

I like that she is honest about her surgeries, but she is exposing her son way too much to the internet.

Posted (edited)

I really like Xiaxue! I love how confident she is even though she is not the prettiest or has the "perfect body" .

Also, I think that even though she had many surgeries(and edits a lot) she still looks like the same person, but I've watched pretty much everything she's put out (from guide to Life to her edits) so maybe I'm just to used to her face.

I like that she is honest about her surgeries, but she is exposing her son way too much to the internet.

I agree, I think it's okay to show off your kid a bit ( like Cheesie and Audrey) but XX and Qiu go above and beyond 

Edited by milkyu

Posted

Eh even after the surgery she's not pretty. It's all the photoshop (which at least she's honest about). Don't care for her personality, I used to love to read her blog and I followed her for a while prior to her getting pregnant and having a son. It is good that she's open about her surgeries, but she has a spoiled brat personality which I feel some people can confuse with confidence/over-confidence. Nothing special, she can be intelligent tho, she did brag about her education I read on her blog a while ago. 9_9

Posted

I love her.

She's honest about everything and truly just does what she wants.

I do think she's wild about how she presents her kid, though. Just imagine how many more pictures she has on her phone...

Posted

Eh even after the surgery she's not pretty. It's all the photoshop (which at least she's honest about). Don't care for her personality, I used to love to read her blog and I followed her for a while prior to her getting pregnant and having a son. It is good that she's open about her surgeries, but she has a spoiled brat personality which I feel some people can confuse with confidence/over-confidence. Nothing special, she can be intelligent tho, she did brag about her education I read on her blog a while ago. 9_9

my thoughts exactly like I'm not as disgusted with her than I am with her fans who refuse to acknowledge she's said some shitty things in the past :/

Posted (edited)

This self-hating, racist ass.... garden tool.... e_e Fxxk her and her couch.....

And FXXK Cheesie too... she's just as toxic and racist as her "bestie"....

Edited by Lawli Pop

Posted

Ahhh she isnt interesting anymore since she doesnt blog a lot. Shes slowly fading away from the internet

Posted

I said she is racist because she has admitted to being so in her blogs in the past... plus her and Cheesie's twitter comments on Haiti were uncalled for... so.. I'm not just basing things off of assumption. She's honest alright, I give her credit for that...  but yes she admits she is racist.

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2003/11/i-just-found-blog-entry-i-wrote-on-my.html

https://www.facebook.com/mysingapore/posts/427238707295129

It's not hard to find out this stuff... I was disappointed too. I found her youtube channel by chance and found her quirky, I didn't care if she had surgeries but seeing how unapologetic about being so racist, not just to black people but to other Asian ethnicity was appalling.

Posted (edited)

Edited by milkyu

Posted

And yeah she shops her photos alot. She even showed us on one of her click network videos on how she does it. Idk if it's still around some were online. J Used To wat Check her before she was all famous and went all rude and self centered. She loves fame. She feeds off of it. Idk she might have changed since having her son. Not sure.

Posted

Yoooooo, she racist i dont care if you think she have a point or people being too sensitive. Beside that, I wonder how many free stuff and if she edits or will edit her son in the future.