• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Q2Han / Qjin & Qwon

413 posts in this topic

Posted

am i the only one disappointed in the "teaser" for their clothing line? it only featured one look and we waited SO LONG for it. they've been teasing us since months or maybe even almost a year ago and it's still not here yet. I'm not sure if it'll live up to my anticipation because that one look in the teaser looked bad. 

Posted

am i the only one disappointed in the "teaser" for their clothing line? it only featured one look and we waited SO LONG for it. they've been teasing us since months or maybe even almost a year ago and it's still not here yet. I'm not sure if it'll live up to my anticipation because that one look in the teaser looked bad. 

i am! Thag looked more a easer for glasses rather than a clothing line...

I'm really excited/curios for their clothing brand. They went to a 

Posted

I saw the RSQ teasers--I forgot I had followed the acct when they first announced it. There was a video posted of them throwing Splenda packets on the ground, picking one, and then them both drinking iced coffee and doing that weird lip pursing thing they do. I rolled my eyes so hard.

I have a feeling the tie-dyed t-shirts they're wearing in the promo is what they're launching with. I don't expect them to do anything crazy to begin with.

Posted

I have no words

Proud_Qtees-1_1080x.thumb.jpg.ed4b80263eSprinkle-1_1080x.thumb.jpg.5160026582df3Sprinkle-4_1080x.thumb.jpg.b83396f270a99would you buy this for 40USD each?

Posted

I am actually shocked. I knew they talked about starting their own brand and I actually had high expectations because of their fashion background. Out of all the influencers who have started brands or collections recently (Chrislle Lim (CL collection), Jenn Im (Eggie) and most recently Aimee Song (Song of Style) I assumed that their brand would be in the quality of those (albeit higher than Eggie) and it's so disappointing. I could have made this. I have made shirts like this in school for tie-dye days. They have really gone downhill.  

Posted

I have no words

Proud_Qtees-1_1080x.thumb.jpg.ed4b80263eSprinkle-1_1080x.thumb.jpg.5160026582df3Sprinkle-4_1080x.thumb.jpg.b83396f270a99would you buy this for 40USD each?

They didn't even try wtf? It looks like what some extra in a Disney Channel surfer movie would wear in the early 2000s... Like WHAT. THE . ACTUAL. FUCK?!!

40 frickin' USD for that shit we used to do at summer camp?!

(And did they really use part of their dumb 'sprinkle sprinkle unicorn dandruff' as a slogan for one of the tees?)

Posted

The 2nd pink one was atrocious. The first font was still pretty cute but idk who allowed the 2nd piece to be approved to be sold

Posted

This isn't a clothing line, this is generic youtuber merch. 

Posted

damn, the disappointment is real. they really took that long to come up with 2 t-shirts that look like that? i was expecting a legit clothing line with at least 5 items. they should’ve said they’ll be releasing merch instead of starting a clothing line....... 

for merch, i think the prints are cute but tie dye is so out of trend atm and $40 for these....... just no. 

Posted

Those shirts have to be a joke right ? The text doesn’t contrast the background color enough, to the point it’s almost hard to read. The colors themselves look jarring and unpleasant. This is like “high school intro to graphic design” levels of amateur. 

Posted (edited)

Tbh I have no words either. They were FASHION DESIGN STUDENTS and they produce THIS shit? Even I have better ideas than this crap and I’m only INTERESTED in fashion....

Edited by gwiyomi

Posted

At this point they're just milking the fans out. 

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGW9te3z0-U

New video again about....you guessed it, BTS. this time Jimin's airport fashion. Surprise surprise they did fashion lookbooks about two of the most popular members atm (Jimin and Taehyung). They are milking this sh*t so much now I have secondhand embarrassment....

Screenshot_2019-06-13_at_23.37.11.thumb.

This outfit ain't so bad but those hideous boots just need to go. She could've worn sneakers like jimin did ffs >_>

Posted (edited)

They really need to stop posting bts on their stories. As a relatively long time viewer, I am honestly pissed at this direction they're heading to. Their "interest" in BTS doesn't seem genuine as it felt as if they don't even listen to their songs and just "stan" them 'cos they're the hottest kpop boy group right now to get more attention to their youtube channel. They never strike across to me as a kpop listener. I remember they did nails inspired by Red Velvet... bet they cant even name 3 songs from them.

I'd much rather they do a styling video with their merch rather than these kpop videos (tho sometimes the outfits look ok but the whole title and concept of the video pisses me off)

Edited by EarCandy

Posted

They really need to stop posting bts on their stories. As a relatively long time viewer, I am honestly pissed at this direction they're heading to. Their "interest" in BTS doesn't seem genuine as it felt as if they don't even listen to their songs and just "stan" them 'cos they're the hottest kpop boy group right now to get more attention to their youtube channel. They never strike across to me as a kpop listener. I remember they did nails inspired by Red Velvet... bet they cant even name 3 songs from them.

I'd much rather they do a styling video with their merch rather than these kpop videos (tho sometimes the outfits look ok but the whole title and concept of the video pisses me off)

Same, looking at how they even posted the wrong member's photo the previous time... How do you get inspired by their fashion when you don't even know their names to match with their faces. But whatever, I'm unsubbing because I hate their current style so much and how they overuse the fish eye filter in every single video.