• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Q2Han / Qjin & Qwon

409 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Q2Han -

Qwon and Qjin are a pair of twins from South korea. i'm not very sure about their full profile but i think they studied fashion in america and now they're back in korea. they started out their channel with fashion DIYs and lookbooks, and now they also upload vlogs (DTVs, Q&As, travel vlogs etc) and they also have a new series called DIY Kpop Closet where they DIY outfits from kpop music videos. they are both vegan and are quite fluent in both english and korean. 

Social media links -

www.youtube.com/user/2qhan

https://www.instagram.com/q2han/

i enjoy their DTVs and travel vlogs more because i can't sew for god's sake but sometimes they're so close that it feels creepy (for the most part it's kinda cute but) lmao idk they just sound like they can never ever, ever be apart. i have no problems with them, i generally enjoy their content and i love their style too. just wondering what you guys think about them? 

i showed my friend their vlogs and she said their faces look really wide and stretched out rofl i find their face shapes cute though.  

Edited by Lololololol

Posted

Omg I've been watching since their early diy clothes videos years ago (didn't do any myself tho bc i can't sew for shit) and I think it's so cute how they're close! Sometimes I wish I had a twin but overall I'd think I'm better off as an individual because I'm a bit of a hot-tempered loner. I was considering making a thread for them myself but idk I don't think they really get into too much drama if any at all. They're just nice girls and they're nice to watch and it's fresh to see considering the mess other youtubers get muddled up in whether voluntarily or not. (I'm assuming they don't have drama bc I myself haven't really seen anything go on w them so idk if I'm wrong or not)

Posted

They are a bit codependent considering their age, but I don't know anything about their personal lives or how they are with other people and their family so it's not a huge deal to me. I like how clean and nice their DIYs are (like, they look like actual functioning clothes LOL) and overall style. The only thing that I think is a bit annoying is how often they call each other bitch and call Splenda cocaine but I still like them.

Posted

They are a bit codependent considering their age, but I don't know anything about their personal lives or how they are with other people and their family so it's not a huge deal to me. I like how clean and nice their DIYs are (like, they look like actual functioning clothes LOL) and overall style. The only thing that I think is a bit annoying is how often they call each other bitch and call Splenda cocaine but I still like them.

yeahhhh true, i love my sister but i'd probs pull my hair out if I hung out with her 24/7 (i'm 18, she's 23) and I think it's just their sense of humor tbh. Me and my sis call each other bitch/ass all the time and I can see how it's a bit harsh sounding but each to their own I guess. And the artificial sweetener looks like coke joke is a bit cheap but I have to admit I make that joke to my bestie all the time hahaha.

Posted

I like them and I think they're fun. I seriously considered going to Phuket after their fun trip vlog. The only problem I have ever had with them was very recent - in yesterday's "summer skincare 'diet' " vlog, where they recommended baking soda as a facial cleanser. NO!

That said, SO MANY people think baking soda and lemon juice is great for skin. It's not. And don't get me started on cosmetic/nail art glitter as eyeshadow/how to lose an eye.

Posted

i agree, their DIYs are great and i used to binge watch them because the end results are always impressive but then i stopped because they started uploading more vlogs which i preferred. they mentioned before that they are introverts and they are shy and awkward around new people so i guess that's why they stick to each other. 

i also like how they seem really appreciative of their viewers, featuring them on their insta story and actually giving out the 'unicorn dandruff' haha.

Posted

I think they're so cute but it really bothers me how every vlog is shot in fishlenses it gives me a headache 

Posted

I love them. Their vlogs and DIYs are so well made in comparison to a daily vlogger like Joan Kim. I find their closeness to be cute. I find that a lot of twins are codependent of each other even when they get older. It's a twin bond kind of thing. Their fashion and video editing is so good. I really like their X dollar challenges because they show us how you can find an entire stylish outfit for such a low price if you look hard enough. Their DIYs are informative and detailed. They went to school for fashion so obviously the DIY clothes will look great. They go to a lot of interesting events and places. I prefer their vlogs over Joan's any day because they have fun, bubbly personalities.

They aren't problematic at all so I'm not sure why they're on this site. There are some positive threads but mostly negative lol.

Posted

i think they are super cute, and their editing is so nice!! i love their facial expressions

and this might sound picky but, i have a hard time watching their videos just because the audio while they are talking has some kind of feedback sound (i have no idea how to explain lol) and it hurts my ears. it might just be me and maybe my hearing is just sensitive but i wish they could get some better quality microphone or something. 

Posted

They aren't problematic at all so I'm not sure why they're on this site. There are some positive threads but mostly negative lol.

well i know some people who hates them and find their personalities annoying. i personally like them so i wanted to see if people here feels the same way as i do. joan kim's thread started out on the positive side too but then it turned negative haha. 

i prefer the editing for their first couple of DTVs where there were some graphics included but their vlogs are still fun to watch and its nice to know that they are still using imovie which is a free app unlike most youtubers who uses fcp. 

Posted (edited)

well i know some people who hates them and find their personalities annoying. i personally like them so i wanted to see if people here feels the same way as i do. joan kim's thread started out on the positive side too but then it turned negative haha. 

i prefer the editing for their first couple of DTVs where there were some graphics included but their vlogs are still fun to watch and its nice to know that they are still using imovie which is a free app unlike most youtubers who uses fcp. 

Yeah I know what you mean. I didn't know they used iMovie. Their vlogs are so good I thought they used Final Cut Pro. I guess good vlogs all depends on editing style :D

I know FCP has a lot more features than iMovie but it's amazing what you can do with a free program!

Edited by mizuhara

Posted

They seem codependent but I've always thought that was a twin thing. I'll never understand it because I'm not a twin. 

I watch them sparingly because I find some things annoying about them, but overall, they have personality. I like their step-by-step DIYs, but my style is nowhere like theirs and I don't really sew. 

Posted

I wish I could watch their videos (like really, their content seem interesting and well-edited) but their voices and the way they speak are too irritating for me. :alpacaworry2: 

Posted

I used to watch their sewing videos and only recently resubbed to them! I think they're so cute and their videos are always fun. It's nice to see how close they are. I find it more refreshing as opposed to youtube collabs (not saying that they're all bad). I also like that they shop at really affordable places most of the time! 

Posted (edited)

What stood out to me is that they practically only speak English with each other

Nvm they lived in America/Canada for most of their lives

Edited by saltycookie