• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nikkietutorials

69 posts in this topic

Posted

I've never been a fan, but I gotta say, I have a lot more respect for her now.

She built her brand without using her sexuality as a marketing tool. Because it's not important, anyone can have a business if they want to. Your sexuality should not be a focal point in your business.

Posted

@Prizmatic - she did say she has fully transitioned.

A trans person does not need bottom surgery or any surgery for that matter to be fully transitioned. Lots of MTF opt out of bottom surgery because of the risks, long recovery, and maintenance that must be performed. I’m not saying she hasn’t had it done, but I think it’s stupid people are suggesting she got a “fake” vagina and “raped” her man. Consensual sex isn’t rape and sleeping with a trans person as a heterosexual doesn’t make you suddenly gay. Obviously it’s better to disclose you’re trans before getting involved with someone romantically but she wasn’t out prior to dating him and she’s a celebrity with people dying to expose her on a daily basis. Also, her ex cheated on her with another trans woman so she probably wanted to avoid another man who would just fetishize her identity. 

Posted

I'm glad she came out (even though a dickwad blackmailed her) and I hope her and her fiance are able to work things out. They're such a cute couple!

Posted

Did anyone see what the Too Face founder's sister said on Instagram about her?

Posted

Did anyone see what the Too Face founder's sister said on Instagram about her?

Something along the lines "she lied about being trans, what else is she lying about?" Some drama channels have it in their videos, i don't remember where I saw it.

Posted

Interesting how she's choosing to say "he" about the person who blackmailed her, suggesting that it wasn't Too Faced founder's sister like people speculated.

Posted

I know who blackmailed her, Im Dutch and that person who blackmailed her is also Dutch. There's alot going on about it on the dutch twitter.

Posted

I know who blackmailed her, Im Dutch and that person who blackmailed her is also Dutch. There's alot going on about it on the dutch twitter.

Ah would you care to tell us and maybe share the discourse from Dutch twitter then?

Posted

Im not entirely sure if using his name is okay, but its Kaj van der ree, apparently.

Im not an expert or caught up in the discourse but I've seen alot of people I follow tweet about it, and apparently he also asked for nudes from underage girls and was being an allround creep to them. He was the one that wanted to out Nikkie. 

Some of those underage girls shared screenshots as proof. Also, he is/was a radio and tv personality.

Posted

Im not entirely sure if using his name is okay, but its Kaj van der ree, apparently.

Im not an expert or caught up in the discourse but I've seen alot of people I follow tweet about it, and apparently he also asked for nudes from underage girls and was being an allround creep to them. He was the one that wanted to out Nikkie. 

Some of those underage girls shared screenshots as proof. Also, he is/was a radio and tv personality.

Yea he's gotten fired by 'BNNVARA', probably due to the allegations, and has threatened many young girls. Even if he wasn't the one blackmailing Nikkie, which he probably is, he still is an allround creep. 'I'm SoRrY I AskEd foR NuDEs' my ass. 

Posted

Wow. Could you or another Dutch person fill us in on him and the details surrounding this, if it's no trouble?

Posted

it literally is rape though what the fuck? if someone has a surgically made vagina made from penis tissue and doesn’t inform the person having sex with them before hand, they’re literally using deception to get someone to fuck them. this is like saying an HIV+ person not telling people they have HIV before sleeping is okay if the person they’re fucking doesn’t know and uses protection. people have the right to decide what kind of genitals to fuck and not telling the truth is deception and rape. this is actually disgusting

also, it’s actually more dangerous not to inform the person you’re dating beforehand too, because what if they freak out in the middle of sex and kill the transperson? or what if they feel angry and betrayed? this happens

now aside from all this i don’t really see this as a win for the trans community because nikkie was forced to come out. she didn’t get to come out on her own terms and that’s honestly really shitty. idk i just see people are using her bad situation as a win for themselves and it’s just really shitty to me

there is no way you just compared rape to someone not knowing their partner's body wasn't always that way. what.