• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nikkietutorials

69 posts in this topic

Posted

I actually really like her. She also stopped being friends with jefree I think.

Posted

Anyone still following her? lol

Sorry for bumping a dead thread.

According to gg they are together for around a year. (also thumbnail is a clickbait, he's not in the video).

She's on good terms with Jeffree again, but haven't seen them together anywhere, I wonder what happened.

Also - I hope she dissolves her chin filler, it's horrible, and she doesn't need it.

Posted

Can't wait to see her wedding make-up. That shits gonna be epic

Posted

I searched for this thread again after watching her Mii makeup video lol. That was pretty good. xD

I think even though she's on good terms with JS again, she just grew up a bit. She's been on YT since she was 14 (I think?), she likely just realised that there's nothing to be gained from drama and/ or rivalries. Also because JS is just such a big YTer, it pays to have him at least not hate you lol.

From what I can tell she keeps her reputation clean and I can respect that esp with the shit that went down between JS/ Tati and James Charles.

Regarding her makeup - yea she's talented I guess? Although honestly I am super skeptical about baking as a makeup technique these days bc drag queens invented it and they need to bake bc they're under hot lights for hours. Normal people shouldn't need to bake their makeup, and I think when a beauty YTer bakes their makeup it's a sign that they're just used to heavy/ studio lights and out of touch with what people actually wear on a daily basis.

That's why I liked her Mii video; imo she shines when she does wacky looks like that, and not when she's doing her 'regular' looks that are so heavy and cakey, making them terrible for every day wear.

Posted

I'm surprised no one has posted this.

I'm really happy for her, however it's gross that somebody blackmailed her into this.

And omg the comments - I always knew, you can see it. Yeah bitch, and why are you telling us that just now??? And the amount of TERFs that have emerged because she did not tell her boyfriend at the start of the relationship. Jesus.

Posted

I'm surprised no one has posted this.

I'm really happy for her, however it's gross that somebody blackmailed her into this.

And omg the comments - I always knew, you can see it. Yeah bitch, and why are you telling us that just now??? And the amount of TERFs that have emerged because she did not tell her boyfriend at the start of the relationship. Jesus.

The site was down when she posted this. Compared to other gurus she not toxic like thw others. Honestly, trans people live a dangerous life coming out can literally lead them to death. So I understand if it took time, but those people who blackmail her are the worst. After this the sister of the CEO made transphobic comments about on her own IG bio, the photographer who saw her old passport. About her and her fiancé she did mention they are working it out, disgusting that other people tried to say shit about their business.

Even though Nikkie has a few disappointing moments, I'm proud that she came out and has a supportive mother. Ngl, it took me a few minutes to understand her video after that Trisha Paytas fiasco. I thought she was transitioning to a guy at first. There are really no signs if someone's a trans cause everyone is different. To anyone who is transphobic but watches guru's like Nikkie, I hope they realized someone's gender doesn't make them a less of a person. People need to get over obsessing people's gender and sexual preferences. Nikkie is talented, even though she still not over the 2016-2018 IG make-up, she is one of those people made make-up like this more acceptable. 

Posted

I am glad she is living her truth... and I feel  she has a right to be who she wants to be and I hate she felt the pressure to come out because someone was going to out her. My only issue... is that it seems she didn't tell her fiance until..what appears to be recently.... which I think is unfair. I feel that since she was in a relationship with him... he should have been the first to know early on so that he could decide if he was okay with her being Trans and moving forward with being a couple instead of surprising  him with it when she was already engaged. I know some may not agree but I feel people should have a choice to decide if that is something they can handle and be okay with.. considering that we don't know if he may have wanted children or not with her and now knowing he has to go forward and consider other options.  It's my opinion and it may be an unpopular one but for some people it could be pretty devastating to be told something like that after having shared intimacy... it's great he is handling this so well because we have heard horror stories of people who didn't tell their partners they were Trans and it ended in tragedy...  and that isn't something I would want for anyone. I know it must be hard especially with their still being stigma related to trans people, still... love is about honesty and if she loved him  I feel she should have told him early on before now... I apologize if my opinion comes across insensitive, it isn't meant to be.

Posted

Yeah guys, it's not like people who are trans get killed, harassed, bullied, made fun of, or targeted or anything why not just tell people /s

The internet is stupid, it's their relationship and they'll deal with it however they see fit. It's not our place to police, yeesh.

Posted

Honestly, I think this explains so much about her. I used to really side eye her for the cakeface  and j* but I was so moved by this video that I subscribed.

The backlash toofaced got for those comments goes to show the world is changing for the better and the future has no place for TERFS

Posted (edited)

I am glad she is living her truth... and I feel  she has a right to be who she wants to be and I hate she felt the pressure to come out because someone was going to out her. My only issue... is that it seems she didn't tell her fiance until..what appears to be recently.... which I think is unfair. I feel that since she was in a relationship with him... he should have been the first to know early on so that he could decide if he was okay with her being Trans and moving forward with being a couple instead of surprising  him with it when she was already engaged. I know some may not agree but I feel people should have a choice to decide if that is something they can handle and be okay with.. considering that we don't know if he may have wanted children or not with her and now knowing he has to go forward and consider other options.  It's my opinion and it may be an unpopular one but for some people it could be pretty devastating to be told something like that after having shared intimacy... it's great he is handling this so well because we have heard horror stories of people who didn't tell their partners they were Trans and it ended in tragedy...  and that isn't something I would want for anyone. I know it must be hard especially with their still being stigma related to trans people, still... love is about honesty and if she loved him  I feel she should have told him early on before now... I apologize if my opinion comes across insensitive, it isn't meant to be.

I agree, however some people are literally comparing her boyfriend not knowing he was sleeping with trans person to rape. You can see that she is clearly regretting not telling him early on, and is advising people to be honest.

Edited by Opheliac

Posted

Is it weird to think people should be truthful of that? I mean if something happened one day where she became broke and couldn't afford hormones, the truth would've come out to her boyfriend/fiance in such a worse way than being honest when you get to a certain stage of the relationship, yknow? 
No hate, I don't have a lot of exposure to trans people where I live so there's genuinely a lot I don't know.

I don't think anyone should demonize Nikki for it, it can be dangerous, but I'm surprised she seemingly had no intentions of telling the one person she should've been able to trust most in her life. 

Either way it doesn't affect me so I ultimately don't mind how people decide to live their lives, was just looking for more insight if that's okay. 

Posted (edited)

I don't think anyone should demonize Nikki for it, it can be dangerous, but I'm surprised she seemingly had no intentions of telling the one person she should've been able to trust most in her life. 

Huh? She had intentions though. In her video, she specifically says she waits to tell her partners until she knows she's in good hands. (Like, y'know, not a transphobe with bad/transphobic intentions)

Edited by russianroulette
Clarification

Posted

It may be an unpopular opinion but I don’t feel like Nikki is obligated to tell her story to anyone except people in her personal life (including Dylan). I think it’s really unfair that people tried to blackmail her by saying she was being dishonest. It’s never okay to out someone. I’m glad she was able to tell her audience I just feel bad that it’s wasn’t necessarily on her terms. 

Posted

I agree, however some people are literally comparing her boyfriend not knowing he was sleeping with trans person to rape. You can see that she is clearly regretting not telling him early on, and is advising people to be honest.

it literally is rape though what the fuck? if someone has a surgically made vagina made from penis tissue and doesn’t inform the person having sex with them before hand, they’re literally using deception to get someone to fuck them. this is like saying an HIV+ person not telling people they have HIV before sleeping is okay if the person they’re fucking doesn’t know and uses protection. people have the right to decide what kind of genitals to fuck and not telling the truth is deception and rape. this is actually disgusting

also, it’s actually more dangerous not to inform the person you’re dating beforehand too, because what if they freak out in the middle of sex and kill the transperson? or what if they feel angry and betrayed? this happens

now aside from all this i don’t really see this as a win for the trans community because nikkie was forced to come out. she didn’t get to come out on her own terms and that’s honestly really shitty. idk i just see people are using her bad situation as a win for themselves and it’s just really shitty to me

Posted

As far as I know, she hasn’t discussed whether she’s had bottom surgery or if they had intercourse before she told Dylan she’s transgender