• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

JESSICA VU AKA JESSYLUXE

57 posts in this topic

Posted

Jessica's doing a live on Instagram right now, nothing really interesting just doing her makeup (I don't know why the pictures look so unflattering oh god)

IMG_9128.PNG

IMG_9130.PNG

IMG_9131.PNG

Jesus Christ, those eyebrows :darth:

Posted

Sorry for bringing this up again but: breast implants are ticking time bombs that will keep you satisfied from outside but destroy you from the inside. Her money her body, hope she won't regret this because our bodies grow, change and age. Breasts are amazing that's why I support people that promote love for every size of titties. Even extremely flat chested women are lovely the way they are and the ones that to get them removed. But I guess the pressure is high. 

eh, she can always get them taken out when she feels like it. Its great to promote self love and natural breast exposure but honestly some women have real reasons to have breast augmentations. It's better for ppl to enhance or correct their body rather than be unhappy imo. She's been honest nor was it a drastic procedure. I think your use of words were a little intense. There's always room for complications but that's why women have their breasts monitored in annual checkups. No hate towards you, I just want to show a different opinion to girls who read this forum. Cosmetic surgery isn't the answer to self love definitely but it can make a lot of people feel better. I don't necessarily promote it but I do feel like it's not our place to judge women who are honest and want these procedures either. :alpacawink:

Posted

Jessica's doing a live on Instagram right now, nothing really interesting just doing her makeup (I don't know why the pictures look so unflattering oh god)

IMG_9128.PNG

IMG_9130.PNG

IMG_9131.PNG

Jesus Christ, those eyebrows look like they could fly away any second. :beardo:

Posted

Them wings look too heavy for flight tho. Maybe for flapping?

293921.png

I'm out of upvotes again but holy crap you are amazing.

she got them instagram penguin eyebrows.

Posted

If she's so pro surgery she should look at getting her nostrils filed the fuck down

Posted (edited)

Is she still going to college? She mentioned going to an online school in her latest video, and I'm a bit confused.

Edited by Judy Hopps

Posted

Is she still going to college? She mentioned going to an online school in her latest video, and I'm a bit confused.

yes, i think she is going to the uni of florida 

Posted

I didn't even notice her eyebrows for some reason until reading this, but omg they're so bad. Why doesn't she fill in the top????

Posted

These were from her ulzzang stage, I guess? I don't have a lot. I just remembered her pictures were reblogged a lot on my timeline. Saved them because serious hair goals lol

jessicav.png

jv.png

omg how did I only just see these now! She looks like an entirely different person

Posted

omg how did I only just see these now! She looks like an entirely different person

Make up and growing up? I look like a different person too from 14 to 17, (okey maybe a little bit of angles and ps too for her) its normal and natural because she is still growing. 

Posted

Make up and growing up? I look like a different person too from 14 to 17, (okey maybe a little bit of angles and ps too for her) its normal and natural because she is still growing. 

well yeah obviously 😂 I meant her style is defo different