• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

JESSICA VU AKA JESSYLUXE

311 posts in this topic

Posted

She still looks rly good without makeup. A lot of asian girls have soft brows naturally and straight lashes don't help. Her face lacks color but not everyone has a sun kissed face naturally. I just wish she was better with uploads. I can only imagine how much faster she'd grow as an influencer if she really took advantage of her popularity while she has it. I can tell she's extremely picky with the quality of her posts or videos but it's killing her momentum. I want to see dramatic looks from her with bold colors. I feel like I can hardly see her makeup sometimes. She had more momentum going back when she was a senior in hs tbh. She needs to pick it up :/. She has a creative team behind her to help her now too. It's too early for her to be experiencing a burn out. 

Posted

oh  man i really hate her current brows

Posted

they went from caterpillar to pretty good to bushy caterpillar 

whyyyyy :alpacaworry2:

Posted

I was so distracted by her eyebrows in her GRWM vid D:

Posted

I like her eyebrows! i love fluffy textured brows. had a q tho... has anyone heard much about nurse Susana on ig? she comes up on my recommendations and I noticed Jessica gets a lot of work done there! not a professional judge but it seems to enhance Jessica's features rlly well. I'm personally a fan of cosmetic procedures since I think they can rlly help boost a person's confidence when done well, however, I am aware that there r a lot of sketchy social media Drs on the web rn... and I guess starting so young can be a bit controversial but under the right care, maybe it could be helpful! opinions? 

Screenshot_20190205-222105.png

Screenshot_20190209-002215.png

Screenshot_20190209-002226.png

Posted

oh  man i really hate her current brows

why did she change themmmm, i mean the ones she had before weren't the best but they were still better than what she has going on right now

Posted

why did she change themmmm, i mean the ones she had before weren't the best but they were still better than what she has going on right now

Totally agree, the style she basically had all of last year until december were the best they've been... now idk

Posted

She's a pretty girl but man she is boring to watch.

Posted

Am I the only one who sees virtually no difference in the before/after of those cosmetic procedures? Like who would even notice any change? 

Posted

Am I the only one who sees virtually no difference in the before/after of those cosmetic procedures? Like who would even notice any change? 

The jawline reduction one is pretty obvious imo. 

Posted

The jawline reduction one is pretty obvious imo. 

it’s a little harder to see the difference with her hair in the way I guess, but you’re right. However her jaw was perfectly fine and small before, why would she do that? :alpacaworry: I’m guessing she was sponsored? 

Posted

it’s a little harder to see the difference with her hair in the way I guess, but you’re right. However her jaw was perfectly fine and small before, why would she do that? :alpacaworry: I’m guessing she was sponsored? 

Her jawline is more defined and less "chubby" after the procedure. The before photo looked like her cheeks were sagging down but the after photo looked more lifted. 

Posted

Her jawline is more defined and less "chubby" after the procedure. The before photo looked like her cheeks were sagging down but the after photo looked more lifted. 

the work looks rlly natural and subtle! I know nurse Susana did Joyce's lips too! is she very reputable in the industry? she seems to work w a lot of Asians! 

Posted

the work looks rlly natural and subtle! I know nurse Susana did Joyce's lips too! is she very reputable in the industry? she seems to work w a lot of Asians! 

ikr? i was really impressed cause apparently its non invasive? i dont know much about it tho, but if it is, damn...

Posted

ikr? i was really impressed cause apparently its non invasive? i dont know much about it tho, but if it is, damn...

I'm really curious on how she and her sister afford so many procedures.... her latest ig post imply she recent got her lips done too along with the jaw reduction. I mean she looks great and I'm glad she's so honest Abt her procedures but THAT MONEY !!!!!