• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Dakota's videos

468 posts in this topic

Posted

I just added lines under her nose and chin on the picture @*horizon* originally posted:lamaheadshake: I personally don't think it's cause her head is tilted :alpacadone: It looks like PS/after effects to me :alpacafedup: 

56293345c5df0_ve.thumb.png.be4da7f333df5

Posted

I see it coming, it's the new trend among living dolls

Posted

i think its just asymmetry . (my eyeline is also uneven by a fraction) i thinks its rare to be 100% symmetrical

Posted

The thing is, Taylor didn't have it before and now she magically has one more thing in common with Kota, also the overdrawn lips. Taylor is pathetic, can't she just live her own life as herself..?

Posted

I had to register only to post on this thread. I'm speechless how much she's different in real life and in her videos, and when I read the messages on this thread, I realized her latest video seems completely edited. It must take her ages to edit a whole video, I have absolutely no clue how you're supposed to do that... The background seems to wave, it's so strange o_o 

Posted

Let the fight begin :harharplz:

dt.png

Taylor honestly looks so much cuter in this comparison. dakota looks like a spooky scary skeleton

Posted

Taylor honestly looks so much cuter in this comparison. dakota looks like a spooky scary skeleton

Funny, for me it's the other way around :D 
Taylors face looks so forced and a bit greasy because of the make up :/ 
Dakota looks weird too, but at least she doesn't look like a woman trying to look like a child

Posted

So... this could be why dakota is reaching out to her English speaking YouTube audience? October is already almost over but maybe she knew they were going to regulate YouTube and possibly ban it.

(Also, first post on the new site, hi guys. :))

20151025_105836.png

Posted

lol 'no minors allowed'

ahem. 

Posted (edited)

If you dont know her past, you could actually think she is a cute and pretty girl. But her personality leaked out when the mustache guy at the end of the video said her "cooking skills" are normal. "Do you want to try it?!!" And its funny that they used her old videos to introduce her, but I think they look so much more like her real self than her new videos lololol

da.png

da1.png

da3.png

da4.png

da5.png

da6.png

translation: "Its scary! If I do bad things, god will kill me!" the past is waiting for you Dakota :harharplz:

da7.png

da8.png

da9.png

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

no one thinks she's had surgery . that してね〜わ gag is so stupid. go read some japanese gossip forums, dakota. everyone thinks you look like the average gaijin 

Posted

So... this could be why dakota is reaching out to her English speaking YouTube audience? October is already almost over but maybe she knew they were going to regulate YouTube and possibly ban it.

(Also, first post on the new site, hi guys. :))

20151025_105836.png

That was in 2012... well now is the year 2015 lol

Posted (edited)

If you dont know her past, you could actually think she is a cute and pretty girl. But her personality leaked out when the mustache guy at the end of the video said her "cooking skills" are normal. "Do you want to try it?!!" And its funny that they used her old videos to introduce her, but I think they look so much more like her real self than her new videos lololol

Mustache guy is a comedian (Ueno Yukio I think?), so realistically Dakota has way too big of an ego.That's what comedians do, they make fun of others (and themselves), and she couldn't take it... which is the point of these variety shows.

Makes for good TV though. If Dakota wants more publicity, she should blow up on live TV. That'd get people talking about her. :douge:

Edited by redbowkiki

Posted

>.> .. I think she's cute in the video. I actually liked it a lot. Lol. I wish she'd stop shopping herself so much she's so cute just being herself