Dakota's videos

514 posts in this topic

Posted

I was starting to wonder if Dakota was going to make a YT comeback. What, with Taylor uploading new videos so frequently now. And while Taylor's modeling career Japan has seemed to be fairly low key thus far (but honestly, I haven't read her thread since PULL 1.0, I've just watched her vids... so maybe I'm totally off), it seems from some of her more recent videos that she's starting to garner slightly more important shoots? Idk, I'm just kinda pulling that out of my arse based on the recent vlog she made while going around town or w/e during a shoot that also partially took place at that new kawaii cafe. Oh and she went to that fashion show, idk if that was invite only or not... but any who, Taylor seems to be on the rise again, slow rise at that, while Dakota's "notoriety" is beginning to wane.

More and more foreign-kawaii-baby-doll-w/e wannabes are starting to try their hand at Dakota's gimmick, so stepping her game up would probably be in her best interest. I mean, Natalia just got signed, didn't she (not sure what kind of contract...)? Or did I read that wrong on her twitter a few weeks back? So, there you have it. Not that she can't/shouldn't be successful as well, but it just goes to show that foreign girls are a commodity over there in the modeling agency. And agencies can have a new flavor whenever they want because there are tons of pretty girls waiting to "make it big" as a model in Japan, or even Asia in general. Especially smaller girls who wouldn't have a chance elsewhere... or just weeby girls who happen to be cute and would die to have a chance at a career/life similar to Dakota's  /rant.

tl;dr) Dakota is noticing her rising competition, I am sure, and is doing what she considers "the most" in stepping her game up a notch.

Posted

This reminds me also of Taylor's Rosie videos but maybe I'm just interpreting too much:

https://instagram.com/p/9EqHWyy8DG/ 

Cat vs. Dog.

More evidence to prove that there's a fight. :douge:

Posted

is that her cat? Is that HER voice? O.o

Posted

Place your bets! :happee:

Though I'm thinking Kota will wreck Taylor...

I bet 50 Taylor's gonna buy some of the shoes Kota has and show them off

Posted (edited)

A Taylor vs Kota fight??? 

In the left corner, we have the original alien baby fetus, Dakota Rose & in the right, we have spoiled eyes with limbs, Taylor R. Who will win the title of Snowflake Queen

ljlkl.thumb.png.dd90264e916d895692f03dcb

Edited by terrorchan
typo

Posted

This reminds me also of Taylor's Rosie videos but maybe I'm just interpreting too much:

https://instagram.com/p/9EqHWyy8DG/ 

Even her cat is filtered into oblivion. :derp:

Posted

Yeah what's up with filtering the cat like that??

Next thing we know Dakota's gonna take a picture of her shit in the bowl and put a kawaii filter on that too.

Posted

tl;dr) Dakota is noticing her rising competition, I am sure, and is doing what she considers "the most" in stepping her game up a notch.

i honestly think that she is aging faster than her fame is rising, so she better step SOMETHING up lmao 

Posted

i honestly think that she is aging faster than her fame is rising, so she better step SOMETHING up lmao 

Yea, although Dakota is (supposedly) younger than Taylor, Taylor looks younger, even in pictures where Taylor can't PS.

Posted

Hi everyone,

I just had to register to join this thread after seeing Dakota's new video on youtube! Ive always thought Dakota looks good, and gave her the benifit of the doubt with the whole editing thing but is it just me or does she look totally bizarre in that video? for a moment I thought she had lip implants or some kinda of injection to plump them up?

Posted (edited)

Got this from Taylors new video SulaSkrimsli posted in the Taylor thread..... eeehm.... are uneven eyes a new trend? Taylors face was never such uneven right? oO

Am I wrong or did Taylor even copy Dakotas lips, or did Dakota actually copied Taylors lips?

ve.png

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

Got this from Taylors new video SulaSkrimsli posted in the Taylor thread..... eeehm.... are uneven eyes a new trend? Taylors face was never such uneven right? oO

Am I wrong or did Taylor even copy Dakotas lips, or did Dakota actually copied Taylors lips?

ve.png

Dakota's lips are bigger so Taylor can't really copy them to that extent without injections. and Taylor's eyes aren't uneven she just didn't do the the underline very good plus her head is slightly tilted

Posted

Honetly, I would die for her shoe collection ;_; 

Taylor is the one who copied Dakota to begin with, I am not that positive that Dakota actually acknowledges Taylor.. she isn't really known especially not in Japan. And unedited Dako is more cute and pretty that Taylor, Taylor doesn't fit into this kawaii anime doll shit at all. She would look prettier if she would dress and look like the grown up woman that she is.

Posted

Dakota's lips are bigger so Taylor can't really copy them to that extent without injections. and Taylor's eyes aren't uneven she just didn't do the the underline very good plus her head is slightly tilted

First I also thought that her face is slightly tilted but her chin her mouth etc. seems horizontal like in Dakotas face (if you know what I mean ;) ). Therefore I thought that her strand of hair on the left side makes the illusion of a tilted head, because its longer than the right one. Thats why I was totally confused. Is it just the angle? A editing mistake? Just her tilted head? xD And although if its just a tilted head, what first came to my mind was "oh right after Dakotas videos she looks even more like her!"