• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Dakota's videos

685 posts in this topic

Posted

I think the reason why this doesn't sit right with me is not bc ~oh poor innocent kota uwu~ like i dont think michelle's video deserved to have been falsely copyrighted... (although michelle could have hit on more recent or interesting drama surrounding dk besides decade old photoshop)

I'm just disappointed in the person michelle has become. Like she'd rather start a fight and make videos of her "opinions" like... girl just make a PULL account. She used to be cool and unique and now she's... basic? And obnoxious? And has a holier than thou demeanor. 

Posted

Yeah , you can’t convince me she didn’t make the video for clout. She didn’t even dig deep. She just picked a old controversial online personality and went with the first things she googled and her immediate opinion of it. Groundbreaking.

Posted

Yeah , you can’t convince me she didn’t make the video for clout. She didn’t even dig deep. She just picked a old controversial online personality and went with the first things she googled and her immediate opinion of it. Groundbreaking.

That's what I was saying, I wasn't trying to WK Dakota, I just wasn't thrilled that Michelle didn't do more research.

Posted

https://youtu.be/qA7w_qJ6P5A

For those of us that missed it, it was re-uploaded by someone on their channel. The girl talking in the video—she is being so hypocritical. She says she didn’t or doesn’t understand why people were trying to “expose” her for photoshopping her pictures like it should have already been obvious to people or why anybody should make a fuss the fact that she photoshops. She tries to act all unbothered but then proceeds to put a bunch of before and after pictures of Dakota photoshopped/un photoshopped throughout her video. Obviously meant to show or “expose” Dakota’s history of photoshopping or cast her in a poor light. Why make the video in the first place if you didn’t care that someone photoshops their pictures? Her argument was very weak. I think the reason why people are so bothered by her photoshopping is because she lied about it. Passing it off as completely natural when in reality it was all photoshop. Which can be very harmful to young viewers who believe they can look like that when in reality even Dakota does not look like that but is lying about it to her viewers. Or has lied, whatever.

I bet she felt really stupid defending Dakota after Kiki filed a copyright claim lol. I don’t think she was expecting that.

Posted

I did. HOLY HELL, I can't believe how fast they took it down! By coincidence I googled Dakota Rose yesterday and that video had been posted just 20 minutes ago, so I hurried up and watched the whole thing knowing it would be taken down at any time, but I didn't expect it to be so quick. It didn't even last a day.

Kiki / her mom must be googling Dakota Rose every hour around the clock to have caught this video so early though. Damn

Might be OT, idk but: I haven't seen the video but I'm sure that if there is commentary then Michelle's video should have been protected under fair use and Kiki had no right to abuse the copyright claim... Unless Michelle just posted pics of Kota without any editing (transformative work)? 

Posted

I don't think it should matter as to WHY Michelle was making the video, Kiki is still abusing the copyright system. I honestly can't believe that family is STILL trying to hide their fucking online footprint like that.

Posted

https://youtu.be/qA7w_qJ6P5A

For those of us that missed it, it was re-uploaded by someone on their channel. The girl talking in the video—she is being so hypocritical. She says she didn’t or doesn’t understand why people were trying to “expose” her for photoshopping her pictures like it should have already been obvious to people or why anybody should make a fuss the fact that she photoshops. She tries to act all unbothered but then proceeds to put a bunch of before and after pictures of Dakota photoshopped/un photoshopped throughout her video. Obviously meant to show or “expose” Dakota’s history of photoshopping or cast her in a poor light. Why make the video in the first place if you didn’t care that someone photoshops their pictures? Her argument was very weak. I think the reason why people are so bothered by her photoshopping is because she lied about it. Passing it off as completely natural when in reality it was all photoshop. Which can be very harmful to young viewers who believe they can look like that when in reality even Dakota does not look like that but is lying about it to her viewers. Or has lied, whatever.

I bet she felt really stupid defending Dakota after Kiki filed a copyright claim lol. I don’t think she was expecting that.

gone now. copyright claim by K.O

Posted

gone now. copyright claim by K.O

lmao woooow... video doesn’t even pertain to her. It would make more sense if Dakota was the one filing the copyright claim. If this doesn’t scream insecurity and paranoia I don’t know what does.

Posted

I wonder how many years have to pass for people to stop making videos about Kota? I mean, she's old news and ice cold tea. I say dig up your own drama or don't bother making a video.

Oh but the copyright claims are funny :D

Posted

I have a feeling the copyright claims are now because of the sheer embarrassment rather than the ‘hate’.

I mean I’d be hella embarrassed.