• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Dakota's videos

686 posts in this topic

Posted

Is she married/engaged?

Screenshot 2019-05-02 at 22.51.01.png

Oh, a ring!! Maybe she is engaged; I believe it's the "japanese way" to suddenly reveal the marriage in social media after signing the papers, having the ceremony, etc.

Posted

Nah that’s totally just to try and get attention because she doesn’t get any now.

Let’s face it, her 15 minutes are up now

Posted

I'm new to this girl and I'm confused. I've seen the before and after photos. I know she had surgery done but... I don't... I can't believe she really looks like that on video. Is it possible for her to alter her face threw out an entire YouTube video? Or is it just lighting camera angles etc?:alpacaconfused: How does she do it.

im a digital arts student. Some apps can slant or invert videos or make them slightly dent. This is what she did and its pretty obvious

Posted

It’s not dirt or tea per se but did anyone catch this video?

Was there anything said that isn’t already in this forum?

6781991D-FCF2-473F-8D77-6AA3BDF7770A.jpeg

5CC21F7E-A067-4388-988D-5E83B8E7DB4D.jpeg

Posted

6781991D-FCF2-473F-8D77-6AA3BDF7770A.jpeg

5CC21F7E-A067-4388-988D-5E83B8E7DB4D.jpeg

I was lucky enough to finish the video before it got taken down. Everything she said has already been said before. Michelle Moé talked about Dakota's photoshop scandals, stating she didn't care about Dakota photoshopping her pictures because everyone already knew they were heavily edited. Michelle Moé thought her pictures & old videos were aesthetically pleasing. She also talked about her edgy teenage phase, her old tumblr, different personas, TV shows, modelling in Japan, etc. Dakota's pictures (new and old) were also running in the background troughout the entire video.

Posted

I did. HOLY HELL, I can't believe how fast they took it down! By coincidence I googled Dakota Rose yesterday and that video had been posted just 20 minutes ago, so I hurried up and watched the whole thing knowing it would be taken down at any time, but I didn't expect it to be so quick. It didn't even last a day. 

Anyway in summary: Michelle said that she had followed Dakota since the tumblr days. That she always knew that she photoshopped because it was "obvious" but that she doesn't think it was a big deal because "everyone photoshops". She showed many of the unflattering photoshop comparisons in her backdrop as she talked. She also said that she thinks Dakota gets hated on for 3 reasons: the photoshop, the bad past, and because her kawaii personality is fake. Didn't mention at all that she lied about not photoshopping and pretended that even her makeup was natural. That's it really. Just her stating her own opinion about how no one should care if someone photoshops.

Kiki / her mom must be googling Dakota Rose every hour around the clock to have caught this video so early though. Damn

Posted

I was about to watch the video when it got taken down. What a surprise! Is this kikikannibal actually kiki then? Why would she shut down videos about her sister?XD

Posted (edited)

I was about to watch the video when it got taken down. What a surprise! Is this kikikannibal actually kiki then? Why would she shut down videos about her sister?XD

kikikanniballl is her sister's youtube username, so it was her. and most likely because a video with tens of thousands of views exposing Dakota's fakery to thousands of new people will of course bring in a huge wave of new trolls. If Michelle thought that she was being nice by making that video, she really wasn't. She was going to bring Dakota a whole lot of unwanted attention.

Edited by EfficientFish

Posted (edited)

Edited by 虜
nm

Posted

I was lucky enough to finish the video before it got taken down. Everything she said has already been said before. Michelle Moé talked about Dakota's photoshop scandals, stating she didn't care about Dakota photoshopping her pictures because everyone already knew they were heavily edited. Michelle Moé thought her pictures & old videos were aesthetically pleasing. She also talked about her edgy teenage phase, her old tumblr, different personas, TV shows, modelling in Japan, etc. Dakota's pictures (new and old) were also running in the background troughout the entire video.

I thought it was a biased opinion.

kikikanniballl is her sister's youtube username, so it was her. and most likely because a video with tens of thousands of views exposing Dakota's fakery to thousands of new people will of course bring in a huge wave of new trolls. If Michelle thought that she was being nice by making that video, she really wasn't. She was going to bring Dakota a whole lot of unwanted attention.

I could sense that she wanted to expose her but then make a disclaimer saying, "BuT YOu GUyzzZ! iM jUSt sTATinG FaCTs"

And now she wants to start a fight. Girl doesn't know who's she's going up against. It's the Ostrengas we're talking about.

Screen_Shot_2019-05-21_at_8.21.05_PM.thu

Posted (edited)

Wow. That just came across as "you don't know who you're messing with" type of edgy bullshit. I get the feeling this girl thinks she's some big youtuber with power, but she's just a pretentious shit-stirrer who likes the attention.

Her whole message in that video was that she thought people should stop hating on Dakota. If that's true, then why she is she digging up old drama, unflattering photos, and 7 year old videos to potentially 100,000+ of people? Especially NOW that the negative attention has finally died down for her after all these years? The only thing this video would do is is renew all of the mockery and drama. And now she wants to fight her? Girl gtfo with your fake motives. You wanted to cash in on more PULL drama after the mini Sarah McDaniel success while pretending to be an innocent unbiased onlooker.

Edited by EfficientFish

Posted

I was pretty shocked to see michelle's video on my feed. I caught it but only managed to watch a few minutes before dying of boredom.

Everything that was said in the video was old news. It really seemes like Michelle is just just trying to stay relevant by making a video on any PULL topic that catches her interest. I mean tbh Kota isn't even relevant at all anymore. Especially now that the whole kawaii aesthetic seems to have died down or shifted to a more miminul and natural look. 

I hate to admit it but if Michelle is looking for beef with the Ostengas i hope she gets it. There really was no reason for that video other than to cause drama and try to stay relevant by riding the coattails of Kota's past.

Posted

I thought it was a biased opinion.

I could sense that she wanted to expose her but then make a disclaimer saying, "BuT YOu GUyzzZ! iM jUSt sTATinG FaCTs"

And now she wants to start a fight. Girl doesn't know who's she's going up against. It's the Ostrengas we're talking about.

Wow. That just came across as "you don't know who you're messing with" type of edgy bullshit. I get the feeling this girl thinks she's some big youtuber with power, but she's just a pretentious shit-stirrer who likes the attention.

Her whole message in that video was that she thought people should stop hating on Dakota. If that's true, then why she is she digging up old drama, unflattering photos, and 7 year old videos to potentially 100,000+ of people? Especially NOW that the negative attention has finally died down for her after all these years? The only thing this video would do is is renew all of the mockery and drama. And now she wants to fight her? Girl gtfo with your fake motives. You wanted to cash in on more PULL drama after the mini Sarah McDaniel success while pretending to be an innocent unbiased onlooker.

The real issue is that the ostrengas are falsely copyright striking videos down wether it's a hateful expose video or in her case just a biased opinion video. They want to cover up their past at all costs and that just fuels the fire even more.

Weird how you two are trying to low-key defend the queen of snowflake kooter. :doge::doge:

Posted

The real issue is that the ostrengas are falsely copyright striking videos down wether it's a hateful expose video or in her case just a biased opinion video. They want to cover up their past at all costs and that just fuels the fire even more.

Weird how you two are trying to low-key defend the queen of snowflake kooter. :doge::doge:

By past, you mean what happened 7 years ago? Because Dakota hasn't done or said anything since 2012. She has minded her own business and very slowly has been maturing out of her body dysmorphia and accepting herself; which must have been difficult for a girl who felt that she had to hold up to the standards of being a "real life barbie". Idk, but I think people have objectified the kotakoti character to the point where no one thinks about the human feelings she must have gone through all this time. Insecurity from being seen without photoshop, fear of being called ugly by comparison to the shoops, regret at having ever recorded those stickam videos, anger at people humiliating her. I remember years ago when Cathy made a tumblr account to confront the truthblogs, she said that she would hear Dakota crying in her room. What made it so easy for people to continue to do this to her for so many years is the fact that she has never lashed out or shown how it makes her feel, so people think there's no harm done. 

That video, for Michelle means views and subscribers. For Dakota it means her name and her life being set up for trolling all over again in front of hundreds of thousands. Imagine, it's 2019 and she just started accepting herself almost completely, then suddenly she wakes up to 200 new hate comments saying she's uglier irl than in her pictures; chin this, jaw that. It would probably make her relapse back into editing herself and wanting to hide her natural features. 

Why wouldn't they want to bury the past and let it die already? why wouldn't they hate to see it pop up again by someone who just wants to stir shit for her own gain at their expense? I'd be infuriated with Michelle if it were me, since this is 10000% selfish motives. Glad I had ad-blocker on to not give her a dime for it. The pretentiousness is what killed me, she knew the can of worms that video would open for Dakota and didn't give a shit. 

Screenshot_2019-04-26-14-25-33-1.thumb.png.15349714c9d716a80f9b8f23a23eb4ee.png

Posted

This.

I mean, they are all trying so hard to cover up Dakota's past and not even once has Dakota acknowledged anything wrong she did (wasn't her leukemia  statement only a year ago?) or even apologized. They are all just sweeping everything under the rug. And the fact that a normal video, which states an opinion (biased or not), gets taken down just like that, doesn't sit right with me.