• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Dakota's videos

641 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm new to this girl and I'm confused. I've seen the before and after photos. I know she had surgery done but... I don't... I can't believe she really looks like that on video. Is it possible for her to alter her face threw out an entire YouTube video? Or is it just lighting camera angles etc?:alpacaconfused: How does she do it.

Now you can just add filter to the video that alters your face automatically. Some cameras have those filters already built in, cameras like that are pretty common in Japan. You can also download programs or apps that will add beutifying filters on you automatically. It works by face recognition.

Posted

Now you can just add a filter to the video that alters your face automatically. Some cameras have those filters already built in, cameras like that are pretty common in Japan. You can also download programs or apps that will add beautifying filters on you automatically. It works by face recognition.

So much effort just to look like an 👽

Posted

Man, I don't get the point of her "vlogs" Half of the (3 minute vlogs......) are her staring at herself in the viewfinder. LOL WAT. The content is flat and nonexistent. I'm not sure why she is bothering?

Posted

btw I'm not sure if anyone noticed but going from her first vid thumbnails to now you can see how Dakota's face went from normal human face to baby doll awkward alien hybrid face..it's like her head shape n all is shrinking...

(that n how more Japanese the tittle ares compared to her very first utube video)

3.JPG

4.JPG

Posted

I was excited when she started doing vlogs but they are extremely weird, idk why she doesn't just, have fun in them? That would be far more interesting

Posted

I was excited when she started doing vlogs but they are extremely weird, idk why she doesn't just, have fun in them? That would be far more interesting

Because she really doesn't lead a very exciting life, is constantly scared of catching herself at a bad angle and has to take time to poorly edit her face and body when she does make a tiny appearance.

Posted

i think she looks pretty in this video :alpacashocked:

Posted (edited)

Dakota Rose looks really health, happy and beautiful in the video. She also makes a good match with the tall Japanese guy.

This video came out like in 2015 I guess

Edited by Pinky

Posted

Dakota Rose looks really health, happy and beautiful in the video. She also makes a good match with the tall Japanese guy.

This video came out like in 2015 I guess

I'm internally crying. *lol* That's Shirota Yu. He is way too good for her and her scam-y ass.

Posted

I'm internally crying. *lol* That's Shirota Yu. He is way too good for her and her scam-y ass.

For what she has said about lesbians and asia people in the past yes. She is not an angel, that is for sure. There is too much happened in her past, but maybe she has changed, to become a better person during her years in Japan?

Posted (edited)

i think she looks pretty in this video :alpacashocked:

Wait...is she really into old guys? *Side eye*

And Shirota Yu is definitely too good for her

Edited by Sugi