• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Dakota's videos

686 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it some sort of lense that is making Dakota's head look out of proportion? It seems like it.

Posted

I dont know what kind of lens would even give you this effect i mean its not even good looking why would anyone buy a lens like that

its obviously video editing 

Everything is out of proportion in her video 

Posted

This is insane. I'll be honest, even though I knew she photoshops herself I didn't mind her ig alien phase or her living doll phase but this???? What in the world. Why would she even do that? It just looks... disgusting.

Posted

Is it some sort of lense that is making Dakota's head look out of proportion? It seems like it.

I dont know what kind of lens would even give you this effect i mean its not even good looking why would anyone buy a lens like that

its obviously video editing 

Everything is out of proportion in her video 

It looks like a fisheye lens effect combined with a high angle, which is why her hands look so tiny in comparison to the ginormous top of her head. But it seems that she cropped her video, so that the edges can't be seen, so it's difficult to tell for sure. And she clearly used some filter, so it might one of those face distorting filters as well (there are ones that make your jaw smaller and eyes bigger and look very weird). 

Posted

This is insane. I'll be honest, even though I knew she photoshops herself I didn't mind her ig alien phase or her living doll phase but this???? What in the world. Why would she even do that? It just looks... disgusting.

I agree Oo

Everyone of her candids looks better than how she edited herself in this video

Posted

Screenshot_20180214-132321.thumb.jpg.e6c

SERIOUSLY? wth is this?? I am shook..

I just watched that interview vid and right after I watched this and I seriously cant understand why she did this to herself 

SHE LITERALLY LOOKS LIKE A BALLOON 

lol this insecure idiot keeps feeding comments about her photoshop when she pulls dumb shit like this. She isnt fooling anyone. 

like how are you gonna pull shit like this so soon after working for the candy giant Lotte lol....of course theyre gonna time out the releasing of their ads for their new candy. when people see you in it, they're gonna get curious and want to know about you, so they look up your instagram and youtube and get this bobbleheaded bullshit LMAO

Posted

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. At this point im close to believe she's trolling like this dorito chin fella from China

Posted

I think she will delete the video soon (just like she did with another hairstyle tutorial a few months ago).

Posted

She looks YIKES. If in real life she looked like that, and she stood next to other white girls her age she would be looking weird.

Posted

Im so pissed ! 

Her "living doll" image was WAY better than this 5 years old child image. 

HOW does she thing that this is looking pretty? 

I've don't get it, im so mad at her :alpacamad:

Posted

I just feel bad for her at this point. Poor girl.

At least the hairstyle is cute?

Posted

Besides the obvious: lol at the odd cheek contour. I would think she wouldn't want to contour there so she looks more babyfaced? Idk seems out of place to me considering what look she seems to be going for.

I agree yes at least the hairstyle is cute.

Posted

New video! ;0 ..

Posted