• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Dakota's videos

487 posts in this topic

Posted

tumblr_n032ep0YNd1r7xfjuo2_250.thumb.gif

1. Has she just abandoned her channel because it's been FOREVER since she uploaded.
  2. What program does she use to photoshop?

Um... probably she uses Photoshop to photoshop... :alpacawink: Heheh..

@Starfall Oh right! Forgot about it! Isn't that one of her "clones" that made that video?

Posted

tumblr_n032ep0YNd1r7xfjuo2_250.thumb.gif

1. Has she just abandoned her channel because it's been FOREVER since she uploaded.
  2. What program does she use to photoshop?

1) IDK man, her channel is like a zombie... She keeps trying to bring it back to life, but it just stays dead .. I guess she just occasionally likes to kick the dead horse. 

2)  The answer is inside the question. Question-ception !!! 

Posted

Im pretty sure that's an older video, just re-uploaded last year

Posted (edited)

Edited by Starfall
Double posted for some reason :S

Posted

Not sure if anyone has seen this 6:01 minute video last month from Fits. I looked at it like a "Wheres Waldo" video (Dakota as Waldo). I know there'S  lots of actors in this but Dakota is shown very little. :haiplz: She's mostly in the background hidden by someone or at the corner of the screen soon to be cut in half or cut out. Also check out the ending dancing part and keep an eye out at the right side of the screen (4:18). She's not very good.

Posted

Tbh, I enjoyed her hair videos. I did my hair up several times using her videos as a guide :3