• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

Dakota's videos

442 posts in this topic

Posted

I haven't seen her videos for a long time, so I'm wondering... WHAT HAPPENED?!

What's wrong with the shape of her face?! 

omg.png

Posted

I haven't seen her videos for a long time, so I'm wondering... WHAT HAPPENED?!

What's wrong with the shape of her face?! 

omg.png

Like yourself, I hadn't seen her videos in a long while, and so, when I went back to watch them I felt creeped out and alarmed by it. I guess I've gotten accustomed to the daily transformation through her Instagram, but I think the alien aspect of this is more shocking when you look at her videos.

The fact that there are still people out there who comment and tell her she's beautiful like this is insane, though.

Posted

I think the theory that Taylor comes from a better family is good food for thought, but I think a big chunk of it was because Taylor was an easy target since she was copying Koots.

lolcow figured out what her dad did for a living. Idk if discussing about flakes' families here is against the rules or not so I'm not going to elaborate, but you can read the discussion on her lolcow thread

Posted

lolcow figured out what her dad did for a living. Idk if discussing about flakes' families here is against the rules or not so I'm not going to elaborate, but you can read the discussion on her lolcow thread

Just an OT question coming through :alpacadone: Don't know where else to put it

Why does the forums have such a "bad reputation" on Lolcow? I was reading Taylor's thread, and someone referred to the people on here as "PULLtard"'s..

I was kinda...

image.thumb.png.5d8fe2960139abe4f006f714

Posted

Just an OT question coming through :alpacadone: Don't know where else to put it

Why does the forums have such a "bad reputation" on Lolcow? I was reading Taylor's thread, and someone referred to the people on here as "PULLtard"'s..

I was kinda...

image.thumb.png.5d8fe2960139abe4f006f714

they hate on all other forums too so idrc tbh. They call people on guru gossip GG grannies

Posted

I would like to know, I have been very curious on it. If you can't post it here can you send me the link via PM?

Posted

can you send us the link under spoiler?