• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Dakota's videos

464 posts in this topic

Posted

I haven't seen her videos for a long time, so I'm wondering... WHAT HAPPENED?!

What's wrong with the shape of her face?! 

omg.png

Posted

I haven't seen her videos for a long time, so I'm wondering... WHAT HAPPENED?!

What's wrong with the shape of her face?! 

omg.png

Like yourself, I hadn't seen her videos in a long while, and so, when I went back to watch them I felt creeped out and alarmed by it. I guess I've gotten accustomed to the daily transformation through her Instagram, but I think the alien aspect of this is more shocking when you look at her videos.

The fact that there are still people out there who comment and tell her she's beautiful like this is insane, though.

Posted

I think the theory that Taylor comes from a better family is good food for thought, but I think a big chunk of it was because Taylor was an easy target since she was copying Koots.

lolcow figured out what her dad did for a living. Idk if discussing about flakes' families here is against the rules or not so I'm not going to elaborate, but you can read the discussion on her lolcow thread

Posted

lolcow figured out what her dad did for a living. Idk if discussing about flakes' families here is against the rules or not so I'm not going to elaborate, but you can read the discussion on her lolcow thread

Just an OT question coming through :alpacadone: Don't know where else to put it

Why does the forums have such a "bad reputation" on Lolcow? I was reading Taylor's thread, and someone referred to the people on here as "PULLtard"'s..

I was kinda...

image.thumb.png.5d8fe2960139abe4f006f714

Posted

Just an OT question coming through :alpacadone: Don't know where else to put it

Why does the forums have such a "bad reputation" on Lolcow? I was reading Taylor's thread, and someone referred to the people on here as "PULLtard"'s..

I was kinda...

image.thumb.png.5d8fe2960139abe4f006f714

they hate on all other forums too so idrc tbh. They call people on guru gossip GG grannies

Posted

I would like to know, I have been very curious on it. If you can't post it here can you send me the link via PM?

Posted

can you send us the link under spoiler?

Posted

If I recalled correctly, Lane used to be a PULL member? That's harsh. 

Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 1.11.44 AM.png

Posted

Was Lane anyone real ever or was that just a fake identity Miranda made up to talk shit

Posted

I swear Miranda literally follows everything on this forum, it's like it feeds her soul.

Also, lol.

Posted

Say hello to Koot's in a music video .... 

Music video seems to be about a mannequin that falls inlove with some random dude, and imagines having dates with him.. But he rejects her for the other girl. 

( To me this just looks like its parodying her life/dating life. Guy/company thinks she's perfect looking behind a glass screen.. see hers her real face and runs for the hills ) 

1487106331201.thumb.gif.23942a6d50e01581 

tootertheman.thumb.gif.da0a1f39ecc7a1fb0

1487108156728.thumb.gif.7f2483748cfbad49

Posted

It's interesting to see her real face after all these weird shoops. Imo she doesn't look bad in the video, just SO DIFFERENT to any photo she has posted in a while *lol*

Posted

It's so weird to see her real face. She is pretty, but she looks like a different person xD 

Posted

She looks pretty, but obviously nothing like her edits. 

Posted

I don't know if it's me or what but she looks lole she gain weight (she have more chubby face and body). Maybe that's why she don't model a lot and is more on video stuff related?

I don't know maybe that's why she shoop herself as hell because first she hate her aging and non barbie face/body and she gain weight and she really hate that. It's not the first time she make the up and down weight,and she always shoop as hell when she gain weight. 

I feel kind of sad for her cause I go trought this phases like many girl and boy. Now as a grown woman I accept myself and do sport and all to feel good in my body (I'm still "chubby" but I love it now)

she should put herself in sport and healthy diet with some sweets and maybe if qhe hate herself so hard why not surgery? Not drastic surgery just some touch like lips or nose or chin I don't know. Something to help herself to love who and what she is. 

(I am not bashing her because she gain weight ok)