• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Dakota's videos

487 posts in this topic

Posted

a screenshot from a video not posted by her. She's really pretty when she does not deform her features like in the newest video. I had to search for something unaltered as the edited look really scared me

$76AFAA998B5340C2.jpg

I don't think she looks too good here tbh. Her makeup makes her look washed out and the poofy short hairstyle doesn't flatter her face shape. With those issues gone though, I think she'd look lovely. Her desire to hide naturally good looks is totally confusing to me.

Posted

Hi! Iv been reading this site for a while now and finally made an account. I agree that the music in her last video is nice, does anyone know the name of it? Iv been shazaming and soundhounding it like crazy and cant find a thing. Also, her top lip is just getting unbearable at this point smh. I sometimes wish I could fast forward 20 years just to see what she will end up doing because she cant keep this little game up forever. I also think the only reason she started making videos again is because she is losing he title as "American Kawaii Queen" to Taylor R. which makes sense because I feel like taylor is more personable. Yea she has her flaws but at least the girl speaks English in her videos lol She is already ahead of her in social media followers and she is catching up when it comes to subscriber count...I wonder if they have ever met? Idk...I'll give Kota maybe 2 more years tops? at this rate she is becoming boring and only known for her photoshop.

Please someone find the name of that song it's driving me mad!

Hey I know this is late but I just saw this thread haha.

Song 1

Song 2

I was surprised she listened to Uppermost :P those are two of my favourite songs from him. She just sped them up to avoid copyright claims.

Posted

what is she doing...

makeup : B L AN D

personality : D U L L

lips : M E S S

editing : B O T C H E D

teeth : Y E L L O W

Posted

Hey I know this is late but I just saw this thread haha.

Song 1

Song 2

I was surprised she listened to Uppermost :P those are two of my favourite songs from him. She just sped them up to avoid copyright claims.

Thank you so much! :D

Posted

Do anybody knows which camera she is using in her videos like the chobits tutorial? 

there was an japanese interview, where she showed her camera and equipment

or does she just shoops everything in her videos ? ( even the lightening?!)

Posted

Reading through this thread made me so sad, showing potential past self harm and seeing photos of her recent PS then what she really looks like. I know she's been kinda bland in recent times but I can't help but still have some hope for her?

Posted

okay we all now that dakota made many shitty things BUT just imagine if YOU become viral becouse of looking like a doll and then everyone see that ur just fake everything and everyone is bullyying her like sayin fake whore,bitch etc

she still has a heart, feelings 2 and maybe shes full of hate becouse no 1 rlly gives her love, maybe kiki bullyed the other girls 2 show dakota that shes beautifull too! 

( i think dakota and kiki knows this website too obvi.)

Posted

Screen_Shot_2016-12-05_at_7.41.48_PM.thu 

Maybe she wants people to think "wow your prettier in person !!! " and praise her rather then be disappointed when they meet her. This is of course all just speculation.. She could tots gone off her rocker and think that her new shoop looks good. 

OT she looks so cute in this one! :alpacacrush:

Posted

now i know which camera she is using! 

( i found the interview and i researched a bit) 

her camera : Canon EOS 1D X  

and she is always using the : Canon EF 50 mm  lens.

just for those who are asking ( like me) 

Posted

Screen_Shot_2016-12-05_at_7.41.48_PM.thu REALITY ( Pretty/ decent looking )

she's very pretty irl :alpacacrush:

Tbh i cant even remember what her real face looks like since she ps her face so much, its a shame

Dakota, seriously, you look very pretty here you're beautiful 

So just stop with the alien ps okay? (eventhoughitsfunnybutsrslyitskindacreepy)

Posted (edited)

i dont find the whats in my bag video from her !

and why does she claims copyright for every video based on her ? 

Edited by pee

Posted

So she has a new video that was so boring it's really not worth watching, but funny that this time her head almost a perfect circle as opposed to the conehead from her previous one.

Screen Shot 2016-12-25 at 23.53.08.png

Posted

So she has a new video that was so boring it's really not worth watching, but funny that this time her head almost a perfect circle as opposed to the conehead from her previous one.

Screen Shot 2016-12-25 at 23.53.08.png

It's like when people are not yet good in drawing pictures and the picture will literally look like this. Where did her (right side) jaw disappeared?