Dakota's videos

519 posts in this topic

Posted

Hidden Content

She definitely has some weird marks going on. And I'm sad to say that I found more then one of those types. It looks like something like vacuum marks?

scars.thumb.png.a8b2c03aa0ec692d62f9797d

Doesn't look like cigarette burns but more like lighter burns. 

Girls when I was in HS use to light a lighter and let it get hot and burn each other which would leave a circular burn mark.. They thought it was cool..

Stupid girls. 

sddefault.thumb.jpg.095ffc0aa9324871d9f7

lighter.thumb.jpg.bdc26ef73410f17b216d3e

hqdefault.thumb.jpg.76601789549387e60f81

Posted

I remember reading on a blog that Kota often has cold sores. Sadly that blog doesn't exist anymore. I have no idea if this is related. Just a fact I guess.

(this is speculation, in no way the truth)

Some people think that Kota would feel left out by her sister who was the myspace queen when they were younger.  More specifically this picture.

2582825721_1.jpg

Whatever these marks are I hope that Kota isn't doing anything to her self.

The truth is although we have so many pictures of Kota we don't really know much about her, since she doesn't really share her personal life.  (it's her life though, she has the right to do that)

It couldn't have been easy to move to Japan, learn (from what I saw), get to a pretty good level of Japanese and continue living there.

Posted

I remember reading on a blog that Kota often has cold sores. Sadly that blog doesn't exist anymore. I have no idea if this is related. Just a fact I guess.

(this is speculation, in no way the truth)

Some people think that Kota would feel left out by her sister who was the myspace queen when they were younger.  More specifically this picture.

2582825721_1.jpg

Whatever these marks are I hope that Kota isn't doing anything to her self.

The truth is although we have so many pictures of Kota we don't really know much about her, since she doesn't really share her personal life.  (it's her life though, she has the right to do that)

It couldn't have been easy to move to Japan, learn (from what I saw), get to a pretty good level of Japanese and continue living there.

Maybe I'm going crazy but I swear you can see the marks on her hand in this photo, which would make sense if she did it in her scene years. Some girls looked at it as getting a Tattoo or "scarification tat" since they're too young to actually get a real tat.  I feel like lighter burns are very common in the punk/scene kid groups. 

Actually my sister spent weeks carving a star into her wrist because she thought it was bad ass.. Now she just feels embarrassed about the random scribbly marks on her wrist.  

Posted

Do you think maybe this has something to do with the past? I mean, Dako did not really have a good childhood, and from what I have seen i don't think she had good parental education so it may be possible she was abused as a child, or maybe it was part of her emo/scene days. It would not surprise me if she had been photoshoping them out until now. Those are definitely cigar scars or lighter scars...

Posted

New video from our favorite alien fetus  ♥
The kotashop job in this one is so damn scary. Who would voluntarily edit their face to look like a botched plastic surgery job?! 

0b525cd8fb96b736ea1f9014c08ed24b.png

Posted (edited)

New video from our favorite alien fetus  ♥
The kotashop job in this one is so damn scary. Who would voluntarily edit their face to look like a botched plastic surgery job?! 

Hidden Content

It scared the hell out of me. I went back and watched another video of hers and... god she should had kept the other look.

Edited by Snowbisou

Posted

You could barely see the upper part of her hairstyle while doing it because she needs to cut off half of her head so her fivehead is event more prominent. At least the music was cool!

Posted

The second picture is flipped side, but wondered if her jaw and PS is matching both her face sides and nope it doesn't :D

Desktop.jpg

Posted

What's going on with her camera lense to make her forehead look like that? :amgplz: i know people use a similar lense to lengthen their legs and bodies in videos (especially kpop videos) but it's terrifying on her forehead. 

She looks like Brain from Pinky and the Brain.... slightly outdated reference but if the glove fits

Posted

I think my soul just left my body.

How does she even get her lips to look like that?!

Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 11.14.55.png

Posted

Who wore hearts better ~

Screen_Shot_2016-11-29_at_7.01.01_AM.thu Screen_Shot_2016-11-29_at_6.57.55_AM.thu

( I promise I'm not trying to trigger the Kaka ) :sogud:

Posted

That wink at the end of the video annoys me a little bit.  ;)

kota.jpg

Posted

Who wore hearts better ~

Screen_Shot_2016-11-29_at_7.01.01_AM.thu Screen_Shot_2016-11-29_at_6.57.55_AM.thu

( I promise I'm not trying to trigger the Kaka ) :sogud:

Taylor has better hair quality and thickness

That wink at the end of the video annoys me a little bit.  ;)

kota.jpg

Well the fun part is, her wink is the real size not photoshoped so it looks weird :D

Posted

a screenshot from a video not posted by her. She's really pretty when she does not deform her features like in the newest video. I had to search for something unaltered as the edited look really scared me

$76AFAA998B5340C2.jpg

Posted

I think my soul just left my body.

How does she even get her lips to look like that?!

Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 11.14.55.png

This is my "sexy face" when someone gross is hitting on me and I want them to go away