• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Dakota's videos

467 posts in this topic

Posted

omg in the scene where dude is making her hair on the beginning her nose is so damn wobbly, dances like crazy! I'll make some screens when ill get acess to the pc

Posted (edited)

I also had the feeling that during the make-up part the upper screen looks kinda streched? Like streching her forehead making it longer. Because everyone in the background looks kinda weird too lol. Just wow, Koots, so much editing... I'm excited to see you in-debt screens and analysis :lamaheadshake:

Edited by amayuchan

Posted

Her videos give the impression that she's filming it in the snow app... Woah how she has lost her touch, wobbling everywhere you'd also think she was jello. ( and Kaka be Jelly ;) ) 

Posted

Concerning the new vid...I actually noticed that she had the nerve to blur out hers and the other guest's face on the big screen monitor behind them when they appeared together near the end..!

All this editing to play it off as if she really is this bug-eyed, gollum like caricature that "doesn't edit".

PicsArt_10-29-10.14.31.jpg

Posted

Concerning the new vid...I actually noticed that she had the nerve to blur out hers and the other guest's face on the big screen monitor behind them when they appeared together near the end..!

All this editing to play it off as if she really is this bug-eyed, gollum like caricature that "doesn't edit".

PicsArt_10-29-10.14.31.jpg

ohohhh good job lol 

Posted

Her nose is so pointy, like Pinocchio , I want to post the pic but my phone won't act right. Grrr:alpacamad:

Also anyone else secretly wish she would post more often, her horrible shoops are to much fun. :D

Posted

omgg her nose! is so pointy! i bet she uses these things called "Nose Up Lifting Clip Shaper Shaping Tool Hook Straightening Kitt" to make her nose look like that. I bet she uses the bigger ones in the kit because she cant even close her mouth properly, her upper lip is like stiff xD

khk.thumb.JPG.48fcf1477c5b78727946973501s-l225.thumb.jpg.02fbc0fc0d23cb282154d04
iikkkk.thumb.JPG.a59e69ed00cf8d44a0d6b2bbkj.thumb.JPG.d65fe0dc0cda6d06a1b22fce1f

Posted

i'm back yayyy :happee:

anyone noticed that she deleted her apartment tour ? or she made it private ?

oh and about her last video , i really like the music she used lol . 

Posted

i'm back yayyy :happee:

anyone noticed that she deleted her apartment tour ? or she made it private ?

oh and about her last video , i really like the music she used lol . 

Why did she delete it ? Oo

Posted

Why did she delete it ? Oo

i just checked , she made it private .

not sure of why tho ... maybe the ghost face ? actually it was the best video from her channel in my opinion :alpacaworry2:

Posted

i just checked , she made it private .

not sure of why tho ... maybe the ghost face ? actually it was the best video from her channel in my opinion :alpacaworry2:

yes it was pretty interesting even if it was obvious she had tidied everything to look kawaii and pure

Posted

Never forget the "little" haha

thanks PULL archive. ❤️❤️

image.thumb.png.a8966c9cb037e85ff880335c

Posted

I think that's her actual nose. 😮 The reason I say that is because my sister's boyfriend is also Caucasian and his nose is extremely pointy. Like a beak! Exactly like Dakota's.

Posted

at 0:50 on her latest video, the tip of her nose started going all blurry/glitchy (the best way I can describe it)

I suspect an editing error 

Capture 1 dakota.JPG

Posted

Hi! Iv been reading this site for a while now and finally made an account. I agree that the music in her last video is nice, does anyone know the name of it? Iv been shazaming and soundhounding it like crazy and cant find a thing. Also, her top lip is just getting unbearable at this point smh. I sometimes wish I could fast forward 20 years just to see what she will end up doing because she cant keep this little game up forever. I also think the only reason she started making videos again is because she is losing he title as "American Kawaii Queen" to Taylor R. which makes sense because I feel like taylor is more personable. Yea she has her flaws but at least the girl speaks English in her videos lol She is already ahead of her in social media followers and she is catching up when it comes to subscriber count...I wonder if they have ever met? Idk...I'll give Kota maybe 2 more years tops? at this rate she is becoming boring and only known for her photoshop.