• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

Dakota's videos

445 posts in this topic

Posted

I tought the same,like a little after effects and weird angle to record the tv image like that the image is distroting 

Posted

Most likely she is using an automatic filter digital camera, the color changes to a cold tone, the smallest chin, head larger isn't normal.
It is impossible for her to use AF that would be too difficult to edit what you recorded TV , so we see lazy editions, the video camera does automatically .

fgdfgfdgdg.jpg

Posted

Dakota allowed likes and dislikes for the first time in a VERY long time. I just wonder why now. 

image.jpeg

Posted

Dakota looks scarier than ever now. Also, did anyone else notice that her head was jerking in odd ways at the beginning of her vlog?

Posted

Why can't she colors both of her lips.the same color? That overdrawn lip looks.kinda uh..bad in this video. I couldn't pay attention , also it looks greasy the upper lip or is it just an odd glossy lip color that she used?

Posted (edited)

Dakota allowed likes and dislikes for the first time in a VERY long time. I just wonder why now. 

image.jpeg

She probably just forgot to turn them off. It's just a matter of time before she notices :haiplz:

Edited by Starfall

Posted

Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 12.18.44.png

It's odd how she makes her lips two different colors. Even with contour, you shade the parts you want to look drawn back and you highlight the parts you want to look more prominent. I don't understand if she wants her top lip to look even more receded or if it's a new style? Definitely should make the top lip just a tad bit lighter if she wants to make it look more 3D or add a lighter color in the middle to bring out her lips.

Also, if she wants to make her lips bigger like shes been doing for quite some time, don't you guys think she should get some filler to also make her top lip puff out a bit more? It would also fix the obvious line where she overdraws her lips in.

Posted (edited)

Yeah, overdrawing lips seems to be a trend. Kylie Jenner does it – however with a matching lipliner.

At first she used a non-matte lipstick on both upper and lower lip and completely erased her cupid's bow, which just doesn't work:

Now she's drawing a darker lipliner above. This was a thing from time to time – but it just doesn't work on Koti. Maybe she wants to imitate Marilyn Monroe or Brigitte Bardot, who had this as a signature look, but she rather reminds me of an exaggerated Geri Haliwall. Sorry, 90s girl here, it was a big thing back then with the darker lipliner. I remember it face to face – literally. :derp:
gettyimages-169756689_master.jpg

Together with the big shooped boobs, the new clothing style and all she want's to act more grown up, no longer dolly. Try harder, Koots.

Edited by Ms.lrk

Posted

(I don't know where i can post this, because it is a video, but if it's not in the right place, please tell me. Thanks!)

So i watched a video (link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9aq7JYCyJc) It's basically some Japanese comedians interviewing and talking to Kooter, and i saw this:

Screen_Shot_2016-05-18_at_4.35.47_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2016-05-18_at_4.47.50_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2016-05-18_at_4.47.59_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2016-05-18_at_4.48.20_PM.thu

Anyone has a link for the video? Cause... (Sorry if someone posted it already I might have missed some pages)

Screenshot_41.png

Posted

Her lips are two different colours!?!

Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 12.18.44.png

i really can't stand looking at her glasses. 

it doesn't suit her imo, its a shame

she should try others that frames her face beautifully. 

and her hair, 

i know she did it to hide the sides of her face to make it look smaller

but seriously its annoying af.

Posted

i really can't stand looking at her glasses. 

it doesn't suit her imo, its a shame

she should try others that frames her face beautifully. 

I couldn't agree more about the glasses, they don't suit her face whatsoever and in my opinion make her face look even longer and more square because the pair is so huge. Don't even get me started on those lips... 

Posted

Dakota's last video:

Posted (edited)

Hey, this is my first time posting on her threads but I know all her BS from the beggining (been lurking).

Well, this has really nothing to do with her but does anyone know how to have those pretty and bright lighting effects? I want to start a YouTube channel and I know nothing about lighting. 

I'd like it to look like this

I know lots of youtubers but none has a lighting this great and people who make lighting tutorials for YouTube videos don't either! I really don't know where to find the answer :(

If anyone knows anything about how to have good lighting like hers I'd be so grateful!!! Thank you!!

IMG_4997.PNG

Edited by laughing_lurker

Posted

I find it really funny that she didn't edit her face at 2:59 in the new video

Posted (edited)

I watched it on .5 speed and you can clearly see the ceiling and lightbulb wiggle next to her head. After effects is strong in this one.

Edited by asdfghjkl