• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Dakota's videos

641 posts in this topic

Posted

^ I also have veiny hands so I didn't find it strange

Posted

Curious on why no one has pointed this out; but what is going on with her hands? Bruises? Discoloration?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

the subject is not the vein but the "bruises "

their is some round "blue" mark on her hand like something fall hard on her hand and do bruises. 

Like you know it's write "bruises" not "vein". Just sayin'

Posted

Ps Ps Ps

Posted

I've just caught up that Kota has vlogged in a style not unlike Taylor's, and I wanted to ask if anyone know who's filming her at the party?

Just wondering if she has a tripod-san like Taylor as well. :lamaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

the subject is not the vein but the "bruises "

their is some round "blue" mark on her hand like something fall hard on her hand and do bruises. 

Like you know it's write "bruises" not "vein". Just sayin'

Veins are typically blue bro. Blood looks blue and once it has contact with oxygen it turns red.  I also have visible viens. You tend to be able to see them bluge out like that when youre skinny/muscular. It's not a sign of being unhealthy thats just what some bodies do. 

I thik Dakota should doYouTube more and try filming bts stuff like taylor does sometimes. Dakota's life seems WAY more interesting than Taylors so if she gets views imagine Dakota.

Edited by CloudFairFF7

Posted

Veins are typically blue bro. Blood looks blue and once it has contact with oxygen it turns red.  I also have visible viens. You tend to be able to see them bluge out like that when youre skinny/muscular. It's not a sign of being unhealthy thats just what some bodies do. 

I thik Dakota should doYouTube more and try filming bts stuff like taylor does sometimes. Dakota's life seems WAY more interesting than Taylors so if she gets views imagine Dakota.

I was just pointing what it was said cause it was not clearly understand.

Thanks I'm in the medical so I know ^_^ 

No attack ^_^ 

Posted

Considering that their previous videos are so boring (even worse than vlogs senseless from Taylor) I think this last was a breakthrough.

Sorry for my bad English! ^-^

Resultado de imagem para itachi gif

Posted

I haven't kept up with Koots for awhile, and its good to see she's still uploading, her pokemon go video is pretty enjoyable:lamaheadshake: I really hope she'll do more videos like that (and I'm super jealous she has ninetales)

Posted

Scary

image.jpeg

Posted

I guess she wants to seem less fake by photoshopping the video while she moves, like Taylor.

Does japanese people now as much about her (her ps) like we do? Because maybe thats why she just speak and write in japanese.

Posted (edited)

New video:

Well, that is a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery short Vlog... it also got a lot of dislikes already... meh Dakota, please step up your Vlog-game!

Edited by amayuchan

Posted

Her lips are two different colours!?!

Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 12.18.44.png

Posted

New video:

Well, that is a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery short Vlog... it also got a lot of dislikes already... meh Dakota, please step up your Vlog-game!

This was a vlogg ? Indeed very short, but I'm still hoping she'll make a full come back and show Taytor that se can't be replaced. Though I thought this TV show was aired/filmed a week ago or more ? Did it take Koots that long to CGI/AE a 3 minute video. . . . 

Posted

image.thumb.png.3a218de3804532749348dde1I think so haha

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.png.3a218de3804532749348dde1I think so haha

The trick in this shot, besides the possible After Effects, (imho) is that the camera recording, was positioned above the TV, and then it was recorded from a downwards angle that distorts the image on the TV, thus creating that 'bobhead' effect.

Notice how distorted the other two pictured guests look as well.

received_1282726525094376.jpeg

Edited by Stocking
correction