• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

Dakota's videos

687 posts in this topic

Posted

Bravo seems okay with beginning to transition Dakota's public image so that it matches her natural one, so I wonder why her social media does not (yet?) reflect that.  Hopefully Dakota & co. stop hiding her behind photoshop and false measurements, and start presenting her as she actually is.  She doesn't need to lie or edit.  She needs to reassess her personal styling (hair, makeup, wardrobe) so that her natural shape and facial features are accentuated and flattered.  That's it.

Posted

Kooter has such a blank stare to her in her newest Bravo modeling portfolio video. I thought of that fish from Spongebob who was wearing the full body cast. I think that this is such a good quote to match her vibe in this picture.

(And the font is Comic Sans because why not)

Screen_Shot_2016-07-19_at_12.26.31_AM.th

Posted

I think Dakota would be way better if she just did not photoshop her freaking images. Like I am not joking she legitimately seems like a cool and funny person (aside from her old videos). But you know maybe she could behave like this because of the type of parenting she had, I mean, her parents are really not the best. 

On a side note you can tell she does not cook, what is that black purse doing there? Lol if she cooks she has to say bye bye to it.

I really don't get it man, at least she should take some anatomy classes, her pictures sometimes looks so out of proportion. 

Posted

I took some screen shots for those who can't see it or don't want to down load it.. 

You can deff tell here that she didn't get any work done to her lips ... A lot of over lining though. I guess koots never did have full lips.. 

Screen_Shot_2016-07-16_at_4.35.12_PM.thu

Did she finally find hair extensions that match her hair ? Though I do find her hair does look a little dry in that video.. 

Screen_Shot_2016-07-16_at_4.33.58_PM.thu

Such a unflattering outfit :S I really miss Koot 1.0 style... 

Screen_Shot_2016-07-16_at_4.32.06_PM.thu  Screen_Shot_2016-07-16_at_4.32.50_PM.thu

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DOES SHE LOOK SO NORMAL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Posted (edited)

shes so pretty in this videos. but she does look quite normal. even a little generic ,but  i hope she gets more work and more confidence. and less alien baby. but i guess if she stopped doing that , would we still talk about her? maybe she does the horrible shoops on purpose? just a thought.

ummm new video but old content? ¬¬ did she just read this thread?

Edited by PopRocksCafe

Posted

Long time lurker here, I apologize if this is oot, but I wasn't sure where to post this. I also wasn't sure this was posted already (sorry if it was), but I was rewatching some of PDR's videos and I came across his top 100 Youtubers impressions (in Japan) videos and he did an impression of Kota. 

This first video he did in 2014. Kota is number 36 in this video (it's from around 0:57)

He also did the same thing the next year (in 2015). Kota is number 54 in this one and she's around 4:09.

There are English subs for both videos if you don't speak Japanese. They're actually pretty funny. He also did Youtubers like Sharla, Micaela, Filthy Frank, Einshine, etc. It looks like PDR doesn't fall for Kota's shooping. 

Posted

watching this vid of her, i think she would benefit from wearing puffy wigs maybe? like Anzujaamu. cause she also has thin hair and it makes her face look bigger. but when Anzu wears wigs it makes her entire face look smaller so that might be a good look for Kota too? just a thought.

Posted

shes so pretty in this videos. but she does look quite normal. even a little generic ,but  i hope she gets more work and more confidence. and less alien baby. but i guess if she stopped doing that , would we still talk about her? maybe she does the horrible shoops on purpose? just a thought.

ummm new video but old content? ¬¬ did she just read this thread?

Don't be fooled. Whoever is running this channel reuploads Dakota's videos or videos of her but it is not her official YouTube channel. If you'll notice, this channel only has 3,535 subscribers. Dakota Rose's YouTube channel is well over 400,000 subscribers. It is not her actual channel.

Posted

Don't be fooled. Whoever is running this channel reuploads Dakota's videos or videos of her but it is not her official YouTube channel. If you'll notice, this channel only has 3,535 subscribers. Dakota Rose's YouTube channel is well over 400,000 subscribers. It is not her actual channel.

HOLY SHIT you're right :Alpacashocked: I just watched this a while ago and I was SO SHOCKED to see her uploading videos that isn't edited. (I guess I was too sleepy to check the subscribers). It's so weird though like how tf were they able to have the same username when that isn't allowed. Same prof pic, same header, and they copy-pasted the content in the description box in some videos. Jfc I almost fell for it until you pointed this out. 

Also I checked the comments, from the re-uploader's, in the video where Dakota was wearing the sweater and promoting the app. All the commenters are Japanese and they were (mostly) asking her wtf happened to her lips and that her lips were "cuter" before. They also said they get some creepy vibes from the video. (Not sure tho cuz I only used Google Translate lmao). Some still believed that alien fetus face is real and kawaii tho lol

Screenshot_2016-08-15-15-24-55.jpg

Posted

I've been lurking for awhile and I haven't seen this posted yet, just wondering if anyone has seen this one.. It's a commercial with Kyary pamyu pamyu:Alpacaconfused: It was posted from 2013 on an unofficial channel. Sorry if it's been posted somewhere else

https://youtu.be/Q3GZMCdo8uA

Screenshots under spoiler

Screen_Shot_2016-08-16_at_7.15.55_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2016-08-16_at_7.16.17_PM.thu

Posted

I've been lurking for awhile and I haven't seen this posted yet, just wondering if anyone has seen this one.. It's a commercial with Kyary pamyu pamyu:Alpacaconfused: It was posted from 2013 on an unofficial channel. Sorry if it's been posted somewhere else

https://youtu.be/Q3GZMCdo8uA

Screenshots under spoiler

Hidden Content

Yeah, we have seen this in a majority but it's a kinda rare one. I think I might be remembering it from PULL 2.0, so let's have it here as well. Dunno.

Some of us (I recollect because I have photographic memory) who knew Kyary noted that it's unfair and not right that a scammy, shady person like Kota did a CM with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.

Posted

What happened with this video interview? Is it was totally erased from the net?

Dakota-Ostrenga-Japan-Interview.thumb.pn

Posted (edited)

What happened with this video interview? Is it was totally erased from the net?

Dakota-Ostrenga-Japan-Interview.thumb.pn

I found it :haiplz: here is the link https://vk.com/video36107985_162650103

Here's a screenshot of the site

Screen_Shot_2016-08-17_at_7.23.27_PM.thu

Edited by Fox

Posted

I found it:haiplz: here is the link https://vk.com/video36107985_162650103

Here's a screenshot of site

Hidden Content

Tomorrow I'll give you a + point. :alpacacrush:

I've spend all of them today. :alpacadone:

Posted

OH.MY.EFFING.GOD! She is back!

I honestly thought she would never upload anything new to her Youtube! I'm so surprised! And I kinda liked it lol