• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Dakota's videos

487 posts in this topic

Posted

She's responding to comments now?? In ENGLISH?! Lol she responded to a comment about her overdrawn lips. Basically confirming what everybody here already knew... I was very surprised when I saw that. (^_^;)

Screenshot_2015-10-18-08-30-57.png

Posted

Lookie who commented on her video :Alpacashocked: Kinda funny how pretty much all of the "Wapanese"/American J-pop Youtuber's out there, look up to Dakota/follow her :Alpacaconfused:

damn.thumb.png.ce5593602943c81dabc71debc
damn_2.thumb.png.78209e2e869ad69598c370a

Posted (edited)

^probably bc Kota is a model in Japan and they want to be seen on her channel, maybe steal some of her fans.

I really like all the things in her room! But she looks awful in this video!! Her lips wtf? 

:D

Edited by Berrycake
spelling

Posted

I don't know why she is obsessed to look like a fetus alien :notimp:

Posted

Really, she does not look good in this video. Also her lips look swollen. I'm glad she's changing it up a bit, but she could at least make her lips more flattering, maybe her entire face make up. The whole baby alien thing is just really ugly and creepy. 

Posted

Her apartment is adorable actually ! But she's seriously scaring me with her biiig eyes and her awful lips..

Posted

That's some awful video quality... She looks like a ghost with that filter and everything white looks like it's shining lol. And please, that upper lip. Stop it already it looks ridiculous.

Posted

Hmmm, English description, responds in English, says her next video will be in English... bit of a pattern going on here.

Posted

Hmmm, English description, responds in English, says her next video will be in English... bit of a pattern going on here.

I think she saw some of Taylor R's videos and thought she would be more popular since Taylor's videos are in English and Japanese.

Dakota is probably realizing there are more and more white girls trying to make it in Japan and that she needs to step her game up.

Posted

white everyuthing is so white ogm my eyes

the pillow in the back moves when her hair gets closer to it or it is just me?

Posted

woah her apartment is bigger than i expected it to be, thought it was a 1 room apartment 

i really like how its decorated its so cute !!

Posted

Her bangs look (blurred) glued to her forehead.

Posted

I really like the white and pink style of her house! It looks so simple. I really like it! Although i don't like how she draws her lip. SHE HAS NO CUPIDS BOW! Why does she do this to herself? 

Posted (edited)

room tours/house tours are my guilty pleasure so I really like this ^_^

Edited by Kaninchen

Posted

She looks horribly washed out here.. and those lips.. :alpacadone: On the other hand, I really like her apartment. It's so simple and cute. :alpacacrush: I love pink and white, and all those adorable decorations.