Venus' height (&weight)

280 posts in this topic

Posted

So.... did anyone go to Närcon and figure out how long Venus actually is?

Posted

Hidden Content

oh shit you're right i totally forgot about that

Posted

Probably around 5''6/7

on twitter she said she’s 5’6

FBF1F6EF-6A5B-487D-BAD0-0A3AFCF54802.jpeg

Posted

I think she may be saying she is smaller to look more 'uwu kawaii' but Idk, I'm just sure she is far from 5'5.

Posted

5'5" - 5'6" - 5'7" .... It really doesn't matter in Japan. That is all tall for the Japanese, I don't think shaving an inch or two is going to make a difference. Frankly, in any country, I don't think anyone is going to look at those heights and think that Venus is short and petite.

Posted

I've always thought Venus looks 5'6", so I'm inclined to believe her on this one. That's around the average height for a woman in Western Europe, so she'd only really be considered tall by Japanese standards where the average height is closer to 5'2".

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2018-09-04-20-04-08.thumb.png

venus says herself that she is 166cm (5 feet 5.4 inches)

Edited by Caeleigh

Posted

honestly I don’t think 3 inches makes that much of a difference in her height.

Posted

honestly I don’t think 3 inches makes that much of a difference in her height.

3 inches is 7.6 cm - that's a huge difference, like between person who is 160 cm and another 167.8 cm.

Venus never lied that much about her height - at different times (and interviews) she (and her mom) claimed her height from 165 to 170 cm.

Posted (edited)

here's the video. 

Maybe Margo used to force her to exercise, and she finds it slightly traumatic now? Or maybe since she was younger it was easier to remember to do it, also she weighed more so I think she had more energy, I know she prefers being thinner but she seems like she has kind of "big bones", like she's not broad but when she's around 110 lbs she looks too gaunt. I am of the belief that she is 5'7, just my guesstimate, she looks quite gangly and what not. Not that's it's a bad thing, I hope she can get a hold on her body dysmorphia, she thinks she is too big for the world, I know that feeling too, it's not like necessarily that you're fat or broad or tall, but you feel like you wish you could take up less space and be small. It sounds creepy to admit but I wish I could be smaller just so I could be cuter in my head and be noticed less, but being average height has it's benefits too. I don't think it bothers me as much anymore as it does her, poor Venus.

Edited by IATEYOMAMA