Venus' height (&weight)

277 posts in this topic

Posted

This might be an unpopular opinion, but:

I think Venus should really try to work out and take up a more physically fit lifestyle instead of just relying on dieting all the time. 

She has bounced up-and-down so much with her weight as a result of dieting, but I honestly can't recall any point over the years where she implemented workouts and exercise into her lifestyle to maintain a figure.

The change has many physical benefits, but out of all of them, the most important benefit would be that it helps her metabolism and she could eat more as she burns off the calories. Just like Taylor does to maintain her slim figure. 

Maybe she exercises now, but doesn't talk about it much. In her "i dont want to die" video, the one she filmed in a dark room, she mentions trying to cope with depression by exercising(at the 2:00 mark). Warning: Do not watch the video if talking about suicidal thoughts trigger you.

I don't know if she stopped exercising after that, but maybe she still works out or has done it previously too.

Posted

I think Venus should really try to work out and take up a more physically fit lifestyle instead of just relying on dieting all the time. 

She has bounced up-and-down so much with her weight as a result of dieting, but I honestly can't recall any point over the years where she implemented workouts and exercise into her lifestyle to maintain a figure.

The change has many physical benefits, but out of all of them, the most important benefit would be that it helps her metabolism and she could eat more as she burns off the calories. Just like Taylor does to maintain her slim figure. 

Totally agree. I can just speak out of personal experience that actually switching to a ~healthy lifestyle~ made so much difference in how I see myself/body. Maybe Yoga or Qui Gong is something for her? For me it changed my life 180° :alpacacrush:

I almost wanna assume that she has a history of overexercising. If i remember correctly she did some "5 best workouts..." video in the past, or am I mixing this up with Tay? :alpacaconfused:

Anyways, it´s easy the more you work out, the more you can eat. And you can eat the most volume on healthy things like veggies. 

Posted

I think the problem with Venus is she picks and chooses what she talks about, i do remember her saying she loved to run, and in Japan lot's of people cycle. I remember her saying recently that she was too depressed to even exercise so i'd imagine she does exercise but she just doesn't talk about it, tbh she keeps her life pretty private!

Posted

I remember an insta post from a few years back of her in workout clothing talking about how she loves running. We don't really know what Venus does every day so she might work out.. or she might not. 

Posted (edited)

Kinda random, but today I found the 3m woman statue (but it's the one in Oslo, Norway)and remembered that Venus took a pic with her, and decided to take one as well just for fun. I'm 167cm and wearing 3 cm platforms. I believe she is also wearing a slight heel in that pic. Anyways, I think we are about the same heigh

CYMERA_20180803_155914.thumb.jpg.5644c5d

Edited by Lolidk

Posted

I could've sworn she said she used to work out 3x a week when she was with margo. Correct me if I'm wrong but she used to ice skate a few times a week and she said she did other things to exercise. Can't for the life of me remember which video this was since it was long ago, but it was a video where she showed the camera where she skated and im p sure there was footage in that same video of her skating. I'm sure its still up on her youtube somewhere. 

Posted

I could've sworn she said she used to work out 3x a week when she was with margo. Correct me if I'm wrong but she used to ice skate a few times a week and she said she did other things to exercise. Can't for the life of me remember which video this was since it was long ago, but it was a video where she showed the camera where she skated and im p sure there was footage in that same video of her skating. I'm sure its still up on her youtube somewhere. 

here's the video. 

Posted

Venus next to a 3 meter tall woman statue. This photo is a bit old though but I think most girls stop growing when they are 15.

tumblr_m4uga8hua51qlkpdmo1_1280.jpg

for some reason i thought the statue was just a tall ass lady and i was like wheezing

Posted

Dear american and british people, why can't you just be normal like the rest of the world and use metric system.

also, @scoobydoo, I'm pretty sure google knows a bit better

She's gonna be at Narcon. People from here are gonna be there. Can't you just wait and see what they have to say instead of guessing from videos?

Thats just feet, not feet + inches

Also no way is Venus 5'5/1,65 she is way too tall, also she is always lowkey bending her knees in pics and videos. 

Posted

Thats just feet, not feet + inches

Also no way is Venus 5'5/1,65 she is way too tall, also she is always lowkey bending her knees in pics and videos. 

tbh 5''6 seems reasonable

Posted

Dear american and british people, why can't you just be normal like the rest of the world and use metric system.

also, @scoobydoo, I'm pretty sure google knows a bit better

She's gonna be at Narcon. People from here are gonna be there. Can't you just wait and see what they have to say instead of guessing from videos?

wait what i thought british people used the metric system i'm so confused

Posted

tbh 5''6 seems reasonable

Probably around 5''6/7

Posted

They don't :alpacaworry: to my endless frustration lol (I live here)

Posted

Don't you remember Harry Potter's wand is 13 1/2 inches? They're on the Imperial System.

Posted

Hidden Content

Coming from someone outside of the US it is a mixture of metric and imperial just due to media from America infesting most of the world. So we are forced to adapt. For distance and stuff we still use kilometers, for small distance we use a mixture of feet and meters. Then for height and weight we tend to use pounds and feet at home but kilograms and centimeters at the doctors. 

That is very OT but I hope it helped a bit?