Venus' height (&weight)

262 posts in this topic

Posted

Bad google, lying to me, I guess I have no idea how tall I am.

A0AF6478-F37E-4303-A9EA-7AB2DE43758A.jpeg

Posted

I think Venus probably is around 5'5, maybe 5'6. She definitely doesn't look tall enough to be 5'7+ compared to Mikan (who's apparently 5'3). Plus it's hard to tell from photos - even simple things like posture and pose can make a person look taller or shorter. I'm 5'1" but a lot of people think I'm even smaller because I slouch so much. 

Posted

I’m certain now that Venus isn’t 165. There’s no way. 

3AF7CA23-0E5B-4FFA-AB03-43819E398C3F.thu

The problem is they both do not stay straight but leaning to one side.

Posted

Isn't Taylor 5ft 7? So if she's smaller than Taylor then she's not that height.

Posted

Can we just get over this :frowny:

Posted

5.4 feet are not the same as 5 feet and 4 inches. 1 foot is 12 inches, so 0.4 feet are 4.8 inches. 

Posted

I think it’s also because Venus has different body proportions that make her look “bigger”. On another note I’m so happy to see that she looks much healthier !! (Her legs and everything look more normal sized now) 

Posted

Maybe we should compare her to Taylor, since we know she is 170 cm tall. I couldn´t find any proper pictures of them both showing their shoes but here they´re the same height. (Probably Taylor is wearing flats and Venus wearing Heels :alpacaconfused: )

Maybe one of you has a screencap from a vlog :alpacasad:

maxresdefault.jpg

Posted

Maybe we should compare her to Taylor, since we know she is 170 cm tall. I couldn´t find any proper pictures of them both showing their shoes but here they´re the same height. (Probably Taylor is wearing flats and Venus wearing Heels :alpacaconfused: )

Maybe one of you has a screencap from a vlog :alpacasad:

maxresdefault.jpg

In that video she indead had heels and Taylor flats. Here is a better pic from a video. Even when they fool around but still.

Venus.jpg

Posted

In that video she indead had heels and Taylor flats. Here is a better pic from a video. Even when they fool around but still.

Venus.jpg

They are almost the same height. Here Venus is closer to the camera but from videos and such you can say there is maybe 1 cm to 1,5 cm difference.

Posted (edited)

Found this online, but it seems like it's a few years old because of the old pictures.  I would agree with the rest of you.  Wow, I didn't know she was that tall.  I'm kinda jealous, I'm only 5'5" :harharplz:

Untitled.thumb.png.be2dd610070e48ff0e8f1

Edited by Himari_Chan

Posted

dear americans,

170cm is about 5’5 and 1/2

175cm is about 5’7

180cm is about 5’9

Posted

dear americans,

170cm is about 5’5 and 1/2

175cm is about 5’7

180cm is about 5’9

No :D 

170 cm = 5'7

175= 5'9

180= 5'11

where did you get you measurements?!

Posted (edited)

Dear american and british people, why can't you just be normal like the rest of the world and use metric system.

also, @scoobydoo, I'm pretty sure google knows a bit better

She's gonna be at Narcon. People from here are gonna be there. Can't you just wait and see what they have to say instead of guessing from videos?

Edited by flyingants

Posted

This might be an unpopular opinion, but:

I think Venus should really try to work out and take up a more physically fit lifestyle instead of just relying on dieting all the time. 

She has bounced up-and-down so much with her weight as a result of dieting, but I honestly can't recall any point over the years where she implemented workouts and exercise into her lifestyle to maintain a figure.

The change has many physical benefits, but out of all of them, the most important benefit would be that it helps her metabolism and she could eat more as she burns off the calories. Just like Taylor does to maintain her slim figure.