• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

General Johanna Herrstedt thread

403 posts in this topic

Posted

Thought I would start a general thread for Jo ^^ 

Wonder how Jo feels about a fellow of the Blog Face's has gone to New York and gotten several modeling jobs :D

Skjermbilde_(165).thumb.png.68c91fabd935

Posted

Seriously when the fuck did blogging become a job? This is ridiculous. Her content is shit too. (checked her blog).. It's the well known pinkblogger style. -.- I am officially done with life.

Posted

she must be so bitter omg 

Posted

im new to the jo tread so why would she be mad that this person is getting a modeling career?

Posted

im new to the jo tread so why would she be mad that this person is getting a modeling career?

Because Jo dream job is to be a model but as you know she is all photoshop and not  a single shit more 

Posted

Because Jo dream job is to be a model but as you know she is all photoshop and not  a single shit more 

too true . 

Posted

Guess who's having a shoot tomorrow but who also got juicy pimples the other day

She just tweeted this.. I wonder what kind of shoot are we talking about? did GMS finally pay off? 

Posted

wonder if she means ~shoot with her tripod~ or actual photos she is not in charge of editing. should be interesting to see! im still dying over the fact she took her own polaroids lmao

Posted

What the hell is going on with her door and mirror...
The red dotted lines are at a 90 degree angle, the black dotted lines are at a 95 degree angle. I like how she used burn tool to make it look like individual ribs are poking out and a ton on her neck to make the cords extremely prominent and hollow.

tumblr_nt6vcdmifV1qgdxico1_500.jpg

Posted

wonder if she means ~shoot with her tripod~ or actual photos she is not in charge of editing. should be interesting to see! im still dying over the fact she took her own polaroids lmao

She probably means something linked to GMS as she's never boasted about "doing a shoot" with her tripod before. Probably because she knows people would've called her out on her shit and ask her who's the photographer and whatnot. 

What I don't get is why she cares about pimples when she knows they're just gonna sho0p them out.

Posted

Wonder if she'll ever get any "model jobs" :Alpacaconfused: How tall is she anyway? 

Posted

What the hell is going on with her door and mirror...
The red dotted lines are at a 90 degree angle, the black dotted lines are at a 95 degree angle. I like how she used burn tool to make it look like individual ribs are poking out and a ton on her neck to make the cords extremely prominent and hollow.

tumblr_nt6vcdmifV1qgdxico1_500.jpg

Oh hell that photoshop....I guess she tried really hard this time to give herself that waist/hips she doesn't have 9_9
Also am I the only one seeing her non-covered body looks like her stomach is bulging outwards not her rips...what did she do? O.o

Posted

I was looking through the comparison thread before and damn, the photoshopping she does to her pictures is ridiculous. Completely different chin and jawline which looks kind of terrifying on a profile angle sometimes (looks like a massive chunks been cut out of her neck imo). I know people IRL with heart shaped faces and jawlines similar but not that harsh. If she's not in charge of editing her photos they won't do that jawline shit to them. I wonder if she'd try and justify it as ~different camera different focal point~ when it's actually different editing and a different fucking face.

Posted (edited)

Oh Good God :alpacadone:

IMG_0009.thumb.PNG.b70eacf37c8d1275d89d1IMG_0008.PNGIMG_0007.PNGIMG_0420.thumb.PNG.459f8116d056195e3c4e9IMG_0419.thumb.PNG.17aa37084b4bf59839f6b

These are not put in order. The three first are the most recent :alpacawink:

Edited by SulaSkrìmsli

Posted

Oh Good God :alpacadone:

IMG_0009.thumb.PNG.b70eacf37c8d1275d89d1IMG_0008.PNGIMG_0007.PNGIMG_0420.thumb.PNG.459f8116d056195e3c4e9IMG_0419.thumb.PNG.17aa37084b4bf59839f6b

These are not put in order. The three first are the most recent :alpacawink:

Those are from her snapchat, yeah? How does snapchat work, exactly? Can anyone eavesdrop in or is it exclusive to the person your chatting with?