Venus Not Married Now

89 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm following him and I can still see his posts and the last thing he wrote was him saying in japanese "too bad "

For me it looks like this. It says that only confirmed followers can view his whole profile.

ma.png

Edited by *horizon*

Posted

For me it looks like this. It says that only confirmed followers can view his whole profile.

ma.png

He deleted the too bad status but this is what I see 

Screenshot_2015-11-15-18-38-49.png

Posted

He deleted the too bad status but this is what I see 

Screenshot_2015-11-15-18-38-49.png

is he still following her?

Posted

is he still following her?

yep

Screenshot_2015-11-15-18-42-19.png

Posted

It really makes you wonder if he's aware of what just happened. To follow and still support someone who toyed with you like that... I don't get it. 

Posted

He should make a video of what really happened. Clearly Venus is lying and she won't talk about it at all. Meanwhile Margo's been trashing him and making him look bad (not so much now, but definitely during the first break up).  He has nothing to lose. 

If anyone speaks Japanese would you consider contacting him with this request? He doesn't have to trash her or anything I think most people just want the truth.

Posted

It really makes you wonder if he's aware of what just happened. To follow and still support someone who toyed with you like that... I don't get it. 

He is still a fan. You cannot have a mutual relationship with someone you idolize. He buys into what she portraying to all of her fans: "The Embassy's typo lead me to enlightenment, and I changed my mind!"

It's a cop out. She is not taking responsibility over her "decision". She is pinning the game change on some typo. So Venus, if it weren't for the typo, you'd be married and living in Japan?... Naw. We all know Japan denied her citizenship. We all know this typo is a front to save face. We all know that she'd still be interested in him, if he were more than a just pawn. I'm sure she liked him... the way one would like to have a cup of water with a piece of chocolate cake. But it's not quite milk, is it Venus?

He will not, and can not, see past the PR. Not till he sees her as an equal. It's just sad.

Posted

idk how recent this is but she took him out of her twitter description

tmp_25031-IMG_20151125_095413-1379982564.jpg

Posted

It's a cop out. She is not taking responsibility over her "decision". She is pinning the game change on some typo. So Venus, if it weren't for the typo, you'd be married and living in Japan?... Naw. We all know Japan denied her citizenship. We all know this typo is a front to save face. We all know that she'd still be interested in him, if he were more than a just pawn. I'm sure she liked him... the way one would like to have a cup of water with a piece of chocolate cake. But it's not quite milk, is it Venus?

Citizenship and visa are very different things. You do not get citizenship just because you are married, spouse visa, permanent residence and citizenship are somewhat related but seperated processes.

Posted

Funny how if Venus does something people don't like they blame her mother.

Posted (edited)

^Funny how you're reviving old threads for no meaningful reason, with out-of-context comments. You're odd...:alpacabored:

It is logical to blame the parent when their child behaves badly or inappropriately, especially when the parent themself has shown they have terrible personal and professional relationships. When a person commits a crime or becomes an addict, the first things other people wonder is where were their parents and what happened to the person when they were growing up. It's a completely natural association to make due to parental influence on such things as reasoning, decision-making, empathy and general self-esteem. 

We've already seen how much influence Margaret has had on Venus and how there was absence of any other steady adult figures. We've also seen how closely linked Margaret's interests are with her daughter's and how "Mother of Venus Angelic" was always part of the Venus package, even at fan meets where nobody asked for Margaret to be in those photos. "Venus was fully independent and did what she wanted" is total bullshit. Independent, secure people don't run away in a secret operation.  

Anyway. What's your argument against whatever instance you're referring to?  

Edited by 脳漿炸裂外人
more words.

Posted

Don't feed the troll. ^

Posted

I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. :alpacaworry:

Posted

Locking because it's an already sorted topic and discussed in General thread.