• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

3223 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, i know smexyrosies / smexyimmortal has been talked about on here but I started following her on instagram and twitter but the things she posts makes me go: ?? Especially the ones about her cats/kittens. 

IMG_20200506_201458.thumb.jpg.7fe8a19fd5why just WHY would you say "dont make me alinity you", even if it is a joke, when alinity had so much backlash for throwing her cat..

She also is a scottish fold breeder. I used to have two scottish folds when I was younger (grandparents pets) and they are pretty well known for their health issues. My family never bred them because of that and things can go wrong if youre not an experienced breeder, they also thought it was unethical. I found the website (wont disclose because it has her zip code on it) she was selling her cats on. She was selling them for 1000-1,500 and her listing was the most expensive for scottish folds (when i checked). She says she wants to continue on with breeding her cats and sell them. This rubbed me the wrong way because as mentioned before, she kept BUYING cats because she was bored and owned them for like a year and they come with a lot of health issues.. but i mean whatever makes your rent money right??

IMG_20200506_201603.thumb.jpg.b36ef2a95bshe has also done the mugshot challenge. Now, i know many people have done the mugshot challenge but imo its probably the dumbest challenge ever. Especially her caption "what do you think i would be arrested for". Is it cute and fun to look like youve got beaten up?  Do you think people actually look like that during a mugshot? Is it fun to assume what type of charge youll get? 

20200506_202138.thumb.jpg.c550af97d8cd1dIMG_20200506_201721.thumb.jpg.36f5363490Also this?? She wrote on her twitter how sympatheic she was toward another student for hitting her car, which i thought was nice, but her text with her friend says otherwise. Also, she has gotten a new car recently which is a mercedes. Her dad bought her the car. She moved out because of some stupid reason because of her dad. Yet he bought her a mercedes?

Also how is that mansplaining?

20200408_152710.thumb.jpg.8230708d476ce220200408_152651.thumb.jpg.9d61a29b4dd5aethese two photos explain it all. She posted a tweet about how to wear masks for covid19 but it was actuallg incorrect info. I wasnt able to see or get the tweet. Instead of apologizing, she reacts passive aggressively. 

Now onto her tiktok. Even when i first followed her, I thought all her tiktoks were cringe. Her tiktoks come off very tryhard and people in her comments are hella thirsty. Ive linked some of her questionable ones. 

Used her kitten that she was gonna sell as the wiping away tears with hamster trend:

https://www.tiktok.com/@smexyrosies/video/6789824432895511814

These were just cringe in general:

https://www.tiktok.com/@smexyrosies/video/6816139687913065734

https://www.tiktok.com/@smexyrosies/video/6810819922483105029

https://www.tiktok.com/@smexyrosies/video/6817594641852943621

20200506_210202.thumb.jpg.e130520ab3e7femood when im on her tiktok

Edited by Chip
added links to tiktok

Posted

this bitch thinks a quarter to five is 5:75???? none of her explanation makes sense AT ALL LMFAOOOO smexyroses or whatever.. if you read this a quarter to five just means 15 minutes until 5 o’clock or 4:45.  that’s it you dumbass. i suppose being ok looking can let you get away with unethically breeding cats and threatening to throw them :alpacaconfused:

Posted (edited)

Lol yikes..that mask response and breeding cats though... I feel like her cats just happened to mate and have kittens and she couldnt afford to take care of them considering she has to work three jobs and sold them for money. Calling herself a breeder aint it. Especially when you buy cats (she has 3) when youre bored. 

i think that quarter to five caption is a shitpost joke considering all her captions are like that and her tweets are like that too. (Ex one tweet was: to any one whos sad right now. Just stop!) But the fact that she called it mansplaining when she posts that explanation on her story? People are probably confused and wanted to correct her because she looks dumb. The explanation didnt help at all. 😬

These burned my eyes how do you unsee something?

She was also on toasts edating stream on twitch. Saw a handful of comments calling her dumb LMAO

Edited by matchaha
Typos

Posted

Lol yikes..that mask response and breeding cats though... I feel like her cats just happened to mate and have kittens and she couldnt afford to take care of them considering she has to work three jobs and sold them for money. Calling herself a breeder aint it. Especially when you buy cats (she has 3) when youre bored. 

i think that quarter to five caption is a shitpost joke considering all her captions are like that and her tweets are like that too. (Ex one tweet was: to any one whos sad right now. Just stop!) But the fact that she called it mansplaining when she posts that explanation on her story? People are probably confused and wanted to correct her because she looks dumb. The explanation didnt help at all. 😬

These burned my eyes how do you unsee something?

She was also on toasts edating stream on twitch. Saw a handful of comments calling her dumb LMAO

she’s probably one of those girls that thinks it’s endearing to act unintelligent.  I don’t understand why that would be attractive, but it’s like the modern day maiden in distress scenario 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted (edited)

she’s probably one of those girls that thinks it’s endearing to act unintelligent.  I don’t understand why that would be attractive, but it’s like the modern day maiden in distress scenario 🤷🏻‍♀️

i feel like thats most egirls nowadays. I agree though, i dont find it attractive but if thats how they get followers..

i just watched the edating stream and most of the comments were calling her hot, saying she looks like janet, and some called her dumb and boring. 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/599730387?t=01h31m29s

"Its like busting a nut"- smexyrosies 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/599730387?t=01h45m48s

Toast asked her hypothetically what stock to invest in for a week and she said OIL.. idk but during this quarintine and in a week? not possible

Edited by Chip

Posted

I went down a beauty guru rabbit hole that lead to this site and couldn't resist coming to this thread too after seeing the title and I have a little bit to add. Some speculative and some based on personal experience

yeah i feel like this is a reasonable take and i don't think it's edgy at all 

edgy would be calling girls who do it gross whores or something imo

she's said that verbatim before and called people who disagreed with her SJWs lolol she's toned it down since she got bigger but she used to really pander toward the crowd who enjoy the whole "girls are such sluts am I right fellas?" personality. Even today you'd probably be hard-pressed to find any opinion of hers that isn't molded by whether or not a neckbeard crowd would agree with her.

She's nice to her friends and people she looks up to, but is kind of just... condescending and mean otherwise. In private she's super quick to differentiate herself from other 'females', I mean you can even see it in her replies half the time. I don't think its a reasonable take because she's implying that if you do sex work, you're only your body.. as if being a sex worker somehow invalidates any other things you did in your life.. which is edgy. I agree that nobody needs a reason to not want to do sex work, like it's your body and you shouldn't be shamed for your choice regardless, which is a pretty normal take... but when she comes in saying: "i'd like to be something more than just my body" then that looks like she sees sex workers as only good for their body. Maybe it's just because I've seen her do this a lot, but it falls in line with all the rest of the "im different" stuff she says. I feel bad for her half the time because she seems really insecure about her own appeal/likeability and constantly feels the need to prove herself by saying this sort of thing every other week

Don't know if that's a breakdown, she's kinda just venting on her twitter. Obviously not good to rant on your main and give attention to trolls, but she's obviously very emotional about the whole bullying topic (especially since the guy ended up trying to talk shit on her).

I would say the guy looks genuinely stupid here. His whole argument is kinda reinforcing her and the original topic of the whole "venting about bullying thread." He really just makes himself look douchey when replying like that on a positivity thread...

More importantly though, she really needs to create an alt twitter where she can say whatever she wants and not worry about her public image being affected. A LOT of other streamers have an alt twitter where they vent/rant/talk personal. She doesn't need to do this on her main where all of her followers can see.

I assume though it's because she wants to be transparent as a person and with her community, but it really doesn't set a good tone imo.

Emotions and public image need to be separate, especially online where everyone can judge you immediately off one post.

Mary is pretty notorious for her breakdowns at this point.. there were rumors that she had a few mental things she was dealing with and if that's true, I'd feel more sympathetic toward her. Without that context, she just seems volatile and entitled. I really wish she would take a mental health break. She's had multiple clips posted where she rages over video games and getting upset to the point of crying.. it's just not healthy and every time she goes on a rant like this it shows that she's clearly not well enough to handle social media right now. I think because she's in a bad place mentally, she takes every little comment a lot harder than other streamers do so she feels like she's being disproportionately victimized... which we can tell isn't true but I don't think she can and none of her close friends are willing to be honest with her because her reactions are so scary

I also think she has (or had) an alt twitter already so idk why she isn't using it.

I am not someone who is avid in this type of community nor gossip, but I am familiar with Sophia and her following.

It is apparent that somehow she (Sophia) is always associated with drama. She did not have to bring this out in the manner she did, it could have all been kept in between streamers and their respective communities. Didn't she also have this same type of weird inner-community drama with MaryMaybe/Dumplings too?

It doesn't seem much of an attempt between them was made to resolve any issues, just "exposure" of another streamer to make herself look good on social media.  

This is what really makes me dislike people streamers in this community, it all seems like exposure for clout. 

And with this post above, she is just as hypocritical talking behind someone's back and the whole "poaching viewers" thing. Seems to be poaching viewers when you defame a fellow streamer you know has the same viewers as you. 

I do not know much of peach unfortunately, but the sexual harassment should not be tolerated regardless. This just seems like an outright attention seeking tweet though. Wish she was better than this.

I'm also familiar with Sophia and her following, she is a kind person but her community is pretty stupid sometimes. I'm sure there's some gems but they've been pretty off-putting. She got burned pretty bad over the past year by another streamer she thought was a close friend so she's adopted this "no-tolerance" policy now, which honestly doesn't seem unreasonable for cases of sexual harassment. I don't know peach either, but Sophia doesn't enjoy drama for drama's sake. It's coming from a place of "Me/My Friend has been wronged". I felt that I needed to point this out here because it seems like you're pretty hung up on the "exposing for clout" angle and you might be missing the forest for the trees. It's messy and clearly it doesn't make her look good on social media, otherwise we wouldn't be here talking about it. She does seem like she's gotten a lot more hot-headed and quick to pull the trigger since she went through the earlier drama though.

tbh if people are acting gross behind the scenes, I'd rather have their behavior out in the open so viewers aren't manipulated into buying into fake wholesomeness. People pointing out bad behavior seems on brand for PULL and that's pretty much what Sophia did, albeit waaaaay less eloquently than she could have. I'd rather find out sooner than later that I was supporting someone who disregards their mod sexually harassing multiple people though.. and still had the nerve to say that people being upset over it is an overreaction :alpacaconfused:

this screenie from the doc is pretty lolz, her response to members feeling uncomfortable simmered down to "sorry youre bailing on my big community, i hope other people will like me enough to overlook any sexual harassment in the future!" :alpacafedup:image0.png

Posted

I just wish Amouranth would do something with that hair. I'm not a fan nor a hater of hers but my god, it needs some attention. She clearly spends time on her makeup which looks decent and she has a pretty face, why neglect your hair? My OCD is triggered, I realize this is shallow, but it just bugs me lol

3926bef50c0c51c2f3e8161089503a06.png

Posted

I just wish Amouranth would do something with that hair. I'm not a fan nor a hater of hers but my god, it needs some attention. She clearly spends time on her makeup which looks decent and she has a pretty face, why neglect your hair? My OCD is triggered, I realize this is shallow, but it just bugs me lol

3926bef50c0c51c2f3e8161089503a06.png

What's wrong with her hair? I don't see it.

Posted

What's wrong with her hair? I don't see it.

It looks like shit lol

Posted

It looks like shit lol

Idk, I think it's very, very nitpicky. It's a bit fried but, nothing that bothers me excessively. Or if you mean the roots, she can't really go dye them now. 

Posted

Idk, I think it's very, very nitpicky. It's a bit fried but, nothing that bothers me excessively. Or if you mean the roots, she can't really go dye them now. 

It just looks like she didn't do it? Like she showered and let it air dry lol. Yeah, I know it's nitpicky, and not a big deal; it just looks bad imo. 

Posted

96513151_593067324892242_34920864635357796848540_2813417745423867_52234729239850

these screenshots are flying around twitter again bc of this tweet

this group was so toxic

Posted

96513151_593067324892242_34920864635357796848540_2813417745423867_52234729239850

these screenshots are flying around twitter again bc of this tweet

this group was so toxic

how long is she going to milk this???Screenshot_20200511-191243_Twitter.thumb

Posted

I get that onyx is unlikeable but why are karin and her friends still making fun of her for this shit that happened in 2018? It's just petty bullying at this point