• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

2682 posts in this topic

Posted

Ladies. Dont forget that making a high pitched voice is the easiest thing average girl can do. I love it when a person discovers they can make squeaky voice and start saying that they are going to become a voiceactor based on that alone. Karen, anyone can sound high-pitched.

Posted

So this hyuna got hosted by a streamer I think, which gave her some boost and a messy chat, I saved couple messages lol.

There was several messages about people asking about her being korean, her voice etc but I wasn't fast enough to ss most and couldn't handle watching for longer.

chat and pull lurker.PNG

LMAOOO SHE GETTING EXPOSED IN THE CHAT... my personal favorite "wait since when have you been korean". Man I'm sad I missed this stream. 

Posted

As someone who has a naturally higher voice it really bothers me when people continuously ask me if my voice is fake because of people like this. I legit sound the same as I have since middle school and it's kind of lame to have to show people recordings to believe me sometimes. 

Posted

As someone who has a naturally higher voice it really bothers me when people continuously ask me if my voice is fake because of people like this. I legit sound the same as I have since middle school and it's kind of lame to have to show people recordings to believe me sometimes. 

I have a naturally higher voice as well. I never been asked if my voice is fake but in middle/high school people used to tease me or say my voice is annoying.

Posted

I wonder where these people will be in a few years when looks won't matter at all and nobody will pay attention to you 

If you can't grow a personality in your 20s, good fucking luck 

Posted

Hyuna’s fake boobs make me kinda uncomfortable just looking at them. I think because in some pics they are almost pushed up to her neck? But i am prob a little jelly since she can wear strapless/no bra and they don’t move one inch. :hoplz:

81B86E79-6147-43AE-8F16-1FB23D1F9E27.jpeg

Posted

https://twitter.com/soracutekitty

This girl keeps popping up on my feed, but the only trend I notice every time she posts is her flexing of her spending habits. She spends—wastes—obscene amounts of money and then comes into twitter for it. I wonder when it's going to bite her in the ass.

Screenshot_20200216-131942.png

IMG_20200216_131953.jpg

Screenshot_20200216-132015.png

Screenshot_20200216-132410.png

Posted (edited)

https://twitter.com/soracutekitty

This girl keeps popping up on my feed, but the only trend I notice every time she posts is her flexing of her spending habits. She spends—wastes—obscene amounts of money and then comes into twitter for it. I wonder when it's going to bite her in the ass.

Screenshot_20200216-131942.png

IMG_20200216_131953.jpg

Screenshot_20200216-132015.png

Screenshot_20200216-132410.png

I scrolled a bit more and I guess her family back in China is filthy rich or something? She posted about her mom buying her stuff on Mother's Day

Edited by russianroulette
Spoiler for length

Posted

I looked her twitter and I'm laughing too hard

EMrZSjmWkAIOxs2.jpg

Posted

EMrZSjmWkAIOxs2.jpg

I can't tell if that's just a god awful filter or she actually spent the time to photoshop her face to look like that wtf

Posted (edited)

Thoughts on mimsy? Her photoshop is ridiculous imo, She’s got a story highlight on her instagram saying she doesn’t Facetune / edit her waist but like... it’s nowhere near as small as in her pics and her floor and hair are always bending lmfao.

52FC4B32-4A6E-48D4-BAEE-B36BA5CA3770.thu

7AEBFA88-5C6B-4D0E-9F57-9C8DD461BFBD.thuFFAE1CF6-B079-4823-9C30-535B7CC2ED18.thu
4A91BCAA-8017-477B-A20B-CE95A9EA4E2D.thu

she just got called out by a fan too, aren’t belts usually supposed to give you shape when you’re wearing oversized?

348CCFCE-FE65-4EF3-8330-EFE42952DB59.thu89DF3F38-DDDD-405F-876C-158CC25C9571.thu

Edited by Maimai

Posted

EMrZSjmWkAIOxs2.jpg

The chin blending into her neck .. the overall picture is so off-putting something about the face. I wonder what went through her head when she decided it was a good idea to post this lol

Posted

Thoughts on mimsy? Her photoshop is ridiculous imo, She’s got a story highlight on her instagram saying she doesn’t Facetune / edit her waist but like... it’s nowhere near as small as in her pics and her floor and hair are always bending lmfao.

52FC4B32-4A6E-48D4-BAEE-B36BA5CA3770.thu

7AEBFA88-5C6B-4D0E-9F57-9C8DD461BFBD.thuFFAE1CF6-B079-4823-9C30-535B7CC2ED18.thu
4A91BCAA-8017-477B-A20B-CE95A9EA4E2D.thu

she just got called out by a fan too, aren’t belts usually supposed to give you shape when you’re wearing oversized?

348CCFCE-FE65-4EF3-8330-EFE42952DB59.thu89DF3F38-DDDD-405F-876C-158CC25C9571.thu

wasn't she on the instagramreality subreddit?

Posted

I remember a girl named amber from 2015? - 2017? who I believe to be mimsy that was one of the desperate ehunnies who begged high elo boys to duo with her and brag about being “high elo” but her immaturely and problematic behavior resulted in her disappearing for sometime? If its her she cleaned up her image and the gym has benefitted her for sure but hard to believe most of her pictures are real and not just angles/some photoshop. I respect her for being upfront about the filler she had done. Her only fans blew her up and now she gets to hang with the pro players! what a life. ^_^

Posted

First time poster, long time lurker. I have a bit of news about a well known high elo player who is extremely toxic. Funny thing is, on his twitter profile picture is none other than our friend SmexyImmortal (who changed her online name to Smexyrosies not to long ago), who's been talked about in this thread before. 

Anyways, here is what is getting out about this guy Swiftie apparently going after underage girls in the lol community: https://pastebin.com/qYVBRj5h

Notice a few people that have appeared in this manifesto such as Paige and Oynx. Funny thing is, he seems to be cool with SmexyRosies aka SmexyImmortal at the moment, maybe is is carrying her back to high elo since she and her other elo daddy fell out. If this isn't a boosted account full back down to its place, I have no idea what is: https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=SmexyRosies