• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

3194 posts in this topic

Posted

The girl's apologized so many times, and the bf himself willingly took the edible. Are girls so afraid of losing their bfs that they'd rather find fault in other girls and not in their bfs? It's actually so laughable. It's been 3 years; grow the fuck up.

In Tash's twitlonger she even acknowledges that it isn't Helen's fault, yet still decides to be mad about shit and call her a slut??? Yeah, you reignited the drama. I would've just stayed quiet and let her make those jabs here and there, if she even was doing that (I didn't look through much besides both their tweets). It's like people aren't allowed to share stories about their past experiences and dramas. :alpacaheadshake:

I also just wanted to point out the clip she posted of Helen being racist. She's not wrong LMAO. If she's trying to cancel one girl for saying racist and insensitive comments, you might as well be canceling literally every other twitch streamer, cause they do the exact same thing. And as we've seen from past instances, Twitch staff won't do shit about a girl being racist (i.e. JVNA and igumdrop racist clip anyone?) Unless she gives actual clips of Helen saying racist shit, this clip doesn't really prove much.

Posted

Agreed her voice pitch does not match the way she speaks at all very much like she put some cheap filter over top. She definitely fakes her voice though 

Clip from 2 years ago

And clip from today

Even in the one 2 years ago her voice sounds very strained like she's trying to control the tone. Not surprised to see she's mutuals with mina, mimsy, onyx, etc. 

OMG lol thanks for finding this... that's some pretty solid evidence right there. It confirms my suspicions of her fake high pitched voice. What a shame. Her original voice sounds much nicer.

Posted (edited)

Edited by makemecuteinmynextlife

Posted

Hello, im a first time poster.

Recently came across someone that goes by the name "tashvs9" who has gain popularity by riding on the clout of famous twitch streamer TFBlade. She is also known to cyber-bully other girls on the internet.
There has been multiple cases but finally someone spoken out about and I feel like it's not getting the attention it deserves. tashvs9 blatantly flamed a girl named "helenn" on twitchtv and made her cry. She continued her onslaught even after receiving multiple apologies from helenn but that wasn't enough for tashvs9. tashvs9 also went out of her way to make alternative twitch account to harass helenn. tashvs9's twitchtv has been banned but she  is now playing it off as if shes taking a break from streaming so her supporters dont find out the real reason why her twitchtv isnt accessible at the moment (cyber-bullied someone and got reported).

helenn's twitlong post if you're interested: https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr4ui9

it has all the teas including screenshots of tashvs9 flaming, helenn crying and apologizing  ect ect... 

edit: adding tashvs9 's response twitlong: https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sr4ur1

pretty spicy stuff

AeFwNP8.png

Did anyone else notice how Tashvs9 says on Helen's stream that she found her while browsing on twitch but then on her twitlonger she's stating that it was from Helen's jabs? Seems like Tash has a tendency to just make up whatever helps support her cause. That's what she was doing during the stream and that's probably what she's doing in her twitlonger. Helen actually has some screenshots from the incident, but Tash is just going off baseless claims. Seriously how old is this girl? She needs to grow the fuck up and drop it jesus, what's the point of bringing up something that happened so long ago? 

Also, does anyone else feel like Tash has an uncomfortable obsession with Koreans? Her trying to pretend to be korean on another account just kinda rubs me the wrong way. Poor girl had to go through 2 hours of this girl's shit. It's hilarious how petty some people can be. 

exposed.PNG

Posted

That Tashvs9 chick is trying so hard to stand out with her stream titles... “zed egirl one trick”, literally using keywords for clicks. We get it, you don’t have an actual personality or anything to offer aside from mediocre Zed gameplay to stand out as a streamer. Next. 

Posted

Just another really irrelevant Twitch streamer with massive self-esteem issues. Just admit you're insecure and go jeez...

I'm so tired of people attacking each other over private issues over the internet. Please talk about it in private and figure it out amongst yourselves. But instead they wah wah on the internet so people can ride them and pretend they have whiteknights for false validation.

Posted (edited)

Edited by PrincessRiri

Posted

That's the funny part. These twitter folks are so thirsty for approval that they need to constantly air drama to get people on their side instead of deciding for themselves what is and isn't shitty. Twitter isn't a jury.

They legitimately have the same 7 people liking their posts what even is the point, like just stream your content and go

Posted

OMG lol thanks for finding this... that's some pretty solid evidence right there. It confirms my suspicions of her fake high pitched voice. What a shame. Her original voice sounds much nicer.

This streamer has been discussed a few years ago already in this thread. Apparently her real name is Kayla Servi, not Hyuna. She wanted to be an actress. 
d-fDIOCkWNsMmTO9HGys0A_qMP4OtyJcHrcjjMnZ6SalIBxEj2NGpYx8NchsoHGgHcYQUoei_d6-2sRy

Posted

This streamer has been discussed a few years ago already in this thread. Apparently her real name is Kayla Servi, not Hyuna. She wanted to be an actress. 
d-fDIOCkWNsMmTO9HGys0A_qMP4OtyJcHrcjjMnZ6SalIBxEj2NGpYx8NchsoHGgHcYQUoei_d6-2sRy

so... shes a koreaboo too???? I'm sick.

Posted (edited)

Mary streaming again. She duoing with Karasmai (her jg for twitch rivals). Does anyone think its funny she chooses to duo in ranked on the "mid main haha" with an actual high elo jungler who tries? Her game rn has her against D4s and high plats when her main acc mmr doesn't even put her there (Karasmai only on a plat smurf while her duo acc only g4 previously playing with S1 mmr while duoing with badeed/scap). I find it kinda comical she using this opportunity to get some freelo boosting. Also Karasmai channel flaming her skill lvl asking what elo is she... and Karasmai not camping her lane like all her other duo junglers so she doesn't look that great on stream LOL. I don't understand why they can't play flex queue (even if its "less competitive") but I mostly find it funny how much her mmr boosted up on that acc moment she played with his smurf acc compared to her other duos.

karasmai_chat_flaming.thumb.png.24b85ec9

Karasmai channel also memeing about Jayden malding about him duoing with Mary xD

Mary also indirectly put down Radpuppy (Alex). She said how they're both probably gonna get camped cus they're lower elo and don't worry about them.. then moves well actually its probably Alex cus she playing adc (basically saying she will be the weakest link and not Mary).. and tried to defend her performance last twitch rivals talking bout how she got camped the whole time for being lowest elo (she lost alot of 1v1s, got out roamed and generic ganks.. no one camped her). Prior she went on about he won't be seeing much mages from her besides Ahri.. and sometimes ziggs and went on her whole "assassin main btw" ego trip. This is pretty comical and cringe about her ego... [its around 45 minutes in her VOD; after first game]

Edited by Santoryu

Posted

so... shes a koreaboo too???? I'm sick.

In her twitch description it says shes 1/4 korean which i seriously doubt. The fact she made her name hyuna park??

Posted

HYUNA PARK LMAOOOOOOOO 

Posted (edited)

In her twitch description it says shes 1/4 korean which i seriously doubt. The fact she made her name hyuna park??

Yeah I noticed her "ethnicity" had been added, I think it was some random bs (99% angel 1% devil kind lmao) before because she was hiding it or something--- I even talked to her not that long about stuff related to this and she never mentioned being korean or spoke it to me LOL

Edit: Checked her discord and of fucking course she had been fangirling over BTS lol and trying to learn korean (chinese+japanese too lmfao?????) to understand kpop

ethnicity.PNG

kboo.PNG

Edited by Ayaya
Added picture+text

Posted (edited)

^LMAO at all these koreaboos thinking they're korean-passing just because they use snow filters and do their make-up 2010 gyaru-ish with droopy eyelashes. oh my word.

also HYUNA PARK? why is her last name Korean if she's supposedly 1/4 Korean? wtf? girl pls love yourself. you're white, and that's okay. you're not any more special for being 'mixed'. PLEASE.

Edited by hirai