• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

3027 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Welp Janet and Toast broke up shortly after he tanked his career by moving to Facebook gaming.. 

Which means she's hit up rising streamers and broke up with them after their careers peaked three times in a row now. 

you seem to have this a bit backwards cuz toast got sick of her and he's the one that did the dumping. she was constantly fawning over him and he was in the same town as her for the holidays and barely gave her the time of day and hung out with his family and didnt invite her to any events cause the family doesnt like her. hes got more money than ever and he treats his facebook streams like a hobby while focusing on youtube now since thats his big clout (he just passed 1 mill) and stuff

Edited by danielson

Posted

No one in her (MaryMaybe) chat will call her out because her and her mods heavily monitor that shit. Literally no one is allowed to say ANY form of criticism towards her. You get timed out or even banned for even saying one thing. It's fucking crazy. Notice how she has 300+ viewers but her chat moves slower than like 80+ viewer streamers.. The season just started and she's ragequit her stream the past two days.. She's mad her KDA and CS are shit on her main account like.. Girl, why does she care so much about stats when the thing she should be worrying about is her shit mental and mediocre gameplay.

On top of that, this chick literally drinks 3-4 cans of soda per stream. She yelled at her boyfriend to buy more soda and he took forever and she got an attitude. No wonder he's moving back home after living with her- He's definitely sick of her shit. Like he's more of a caretaker than a boyfriend and he's 5 years younger than her. She's definitely just taking advantage of him.

Posted

No one in her (MaryMaybe) chat will call her out because her and her mods heavily monitor that shit. Literally no one is allowed to say ANY form of criticism towards her. You get timed out or even banned for even saying one thing. It's fucking crazy. Notice how she has 300+ viewers but her chat moves slower than like 80+ viewer streamers.. The season just started and she's ragequit her stream the past two days.. She's mad her KDA and CS are shit on her main account like.. Girl, why does she care so much about stats when the thing she should be worrying about is her shit mental and mediocre gameplay.

On top of that, this chick literally drinks 3-4 cans of soda per stream. She yelled at her boyfriend to buy more soda and he took forever and she got an attitude. No wonder he's moving back home after living with her- He's definitely sick of her shit. Like he's more of a caretaker than a boyfriend and he's 5 years younger than her. She's definitely just taking advantage of him.

Isn't that her brother or did I miss something?

Posted

Isn't that her brother or did I miss something?

No. She lives with Whyin (her bf) and Dumplings. She moving to another location but keeps using the money from her donation goal for the "BIG MOVE" for starbucks and delivery. Whyin moving back home and finishing his GED since he dropped out to possibly become pro league player. I was told she was going to move back to her parents but I guess she changed her mind with the influx of subs she got recently.

Posted

you seem to have this a bit backwards cuz toast got sick of her and he's the one that did the dumping. she was constantly fawning over him and he was in the same town as her for the holidays and barely gave her the time of day and hung out with his family and didnt invite her to any events cause the family doesnt like her. hes got more money than ever and he treats his facebook streams like a hobby while focusing on youtube now since thats his big clout (he just passed 1 mill) and stuff

You're wrong they're not in the same city.  She's in Toronto and he's on the west coast.  They had a timezone difference during new years.

Posted

That sounds plausible seeing as toast does seem to enjoy being alone. Tbh I don't believe Janet was clingy because she was genuinely in love, seeing as she was the same way with her two exes and moved on quickly to the next trending streamer. 

Toast is rich af and making the fb move was probably a fine financial decision but in terms of clout hes probably not gonna grow in the mainstream streamer demographic. He probably doesn't care about that seeing as he's already loaded af but Janet most likely does. 

Shes already gotten loads of sponsorships and clout from the whole joast thing, which is all she ever wanted from her last relationships. I bet you guys she'll probably date some other rising streamer / personality as soon as her numbers decline. 

Posted

Ooooo some piping tea here, I have her stream on in the background right now and she's giving up and telling her team to FF like 5 mins into the game. But yeah, I remember a lot of last season she had sub only mode on but was still having like 300+ viewers so there's a lot of allegations of her view botting. 

But is that why she's moving again, cause her boyfriend doesn't wanna live with her anymore? Also that's super gross, I didn't know he was that much younger lol. That means he's like 22...

It won't unfortunately take her that many games again. Her acc already has the mmr to be D4. Last season, she had to earn/fix the mmr from previous seasons. It'd be a miracle if she somehow didn't get diamond this season. She also ragequit her stream today basically because she wasn't winning games. Her team "wasnt trying enough" for her to win aka not carrying her good enough. Majority of her chat that talks are low elo individuals or "4 viewer from beginning mods/subs" who encourage her behavior. If you actually have proof and clips of her in game behavior going against LPP policy, you can easily get her kicked out of LPP. Riot won't lose nothing by booting her unlike Tyler1

True. I guess I could try to record that game from the vod that was linked here, where she literally ults and flashes on minions while flaming her jungler in chat. Assuming it isn't deleted yet lol. 

Posted

Ooooo some piping tea here, I have her stream on in the background right now and she's giving up and telling her team to FF like 5 mins into the game. But yeah, I remember a lot of last season she had sub only mode on but was still having like 300+ viewers so there's a lot of allegations of her view botting. 

But is that why she's moving again, cause her boyfriend doesn't wanna live with her anymore? Also that's super gross, I didn't know he was that much younger lol. That means he's like 22...

True. I guess I could try to record that game from the vod that was linked here, where she literally ults and flashes on minions while flaming her jungler in chat. Assuming it isn't deleted yet lol. 

kind of ot but don’t really see how 5 years is gross since they’re both over 18. bit of an overreaction imo.

point is dude is 5 years younger and he has to be the caretaker of his girlfriend whose age should reflect some maturity, but alas lol

Posted

Definitely "diamond" material right here. She demoted to plat 3 even with the inflated ass early season mmr. AHAHA There's people climbing with sub 50% w/r and she demoted. That's actually wild. 
Feel sorry for that kid she's dating who's like 19 or something. Idk why he's torturing himself for an ugly bitch that treats him like a dog. Also why is she dating a 19 year old and no one cares or finds it bizarre? lmao

She's literally a female Hashinshin. Delusional as fuck and likes to date teenagers. 

af79ada15d410f2f69f37756416859f3.png

78023dd100099682c02613a99518b5cb.png

Posted (edited)

Her and her 2 other roommates are moving to Las Vegas to settle down in a house. They got a really nice house apparently for a good price, I think they were all planning to temporarily stay in Seattle just test out their
compatibility as roommates for the year? Good for them that they can upgrade living conditions, Seattle isn’t cheap to live in if you look at the city stats for cost of living.

But I’m worried she’s going to fall apart without her babysitter boyfriend to bottle her. She legit makes him do everything for her when she’s streaming so yeah... Hopefully she doesn’t enslave her roommates next. 

Edited by inevitablekiwi
-

Posted

No. She lives with Whyin (her bf) and Dumplings. She moving to another location but keeps using the money from her donation goal for the "BIG MOVE" for starbucks and delivery. Whyin moving back home and finishing his GED since he dropped out to possibly become pro league player. I was told she was going to move back to her parents but I guess she changed her mind with the influx of subs she got recently.

Thanks for the info. I guess I haven't been catching up with her enough. She tweeted about her brother one time who I think has the same exact age gap.... If I'm not wrong it's a little creepy for her to be going after boys her brother's age so that's why I was shocked. I'll have to dig through at some point

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone. I hope, you can help me, solving a riddle. I stumbled upon a Streamer ) on Mixer (Xbox Streaming) through my little Cousin. And the whole thing is bothering me, because I can´t find any arguments, that would explain her success as fake. Her entire account goes against everything I thought is necessary, to gain over 21k followers. All her pictures are highly edited, shitty quality Selfies. First I suspected, she is buying Followers, but the engagement on her posts is  average to high. And the comments are no fake ones. She has thousands of likes on each pic and the comments seems also valid. How is this possible? And what is she using on her face, that she looks so different in every other photo. My little cousin, developed some fasicniation with this Streamer and is now obsessed with her perfect Skin and how every single Selfie is so flawless. Am I too old to understand, how this is possible? My cousin, shouldn´t put so much pressure on herself. I hope you can help me with valid points and tell me your opinion. I am at my wit´s end and can´t explain to my Cousin, that this Girls success is fake, because I don´t understand Instagram completly. I love this page, because you are helping girls and women, stopping to compare themself with these fake girls. Maybe you can help me again. And sorry for my horrible english. I made some screenshots from her page, so you can see, what I mean.  

Edited by MorticTic
Found out, she is a regular girl, not famous

Posted

kind of ot but don’t really see how 5 years is gross since they’re both over 18. bit of an overreaction imo.

point is dude is 5 years younger and he has to be the caretaker of his girlfriend whose age should reflect some maturity, but alas lol

Because you go through a lot of life changes very quickly in your early twenties, so even a difference as low as 5 years is a little gross. But at the same time, that would be assuming mary is emotionally mature for her age but she isn't so that kinda negates the difference anyway :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

well they are both in the 20s but she has to respect his age and understand that she can't rely on him or rush him. Marymaybe was one of the first few people I followed on twitch, idk why I unfollowed her must have been boring.

Lol stopped by her channel and she's having a fit damn and raged quit her stream oof.

Edited by Candy waifu

Posted (edited)

Because you go through a lot of life changes very quickly in your early twenties, so even a difference as low as 5 years is a little gross. But at the same time, that would be assuming mary is emotionally mature for her age but she isn't so that kinda negates the difference anyway :alpacaheadshake:

She generally dates younger guys (look at whats available in league @ higher ranks). You can't really fault her for fact her brothers are around same age gap of her bf. It happens pretty regularly for people who prefer younger males. As long as its legal age, its whatever. You are correct though. Its more of how she treats him and respects that age gap that matters. However, her mental maturity is very high schooler like.

Lol stopped by her channel and she's having a fit damn and raged quit her stream oof.

Yea, apparently her mods pissed her off causing her to ragequit stream. I think this is her 4-5th stream she ragequit in a row of league content. Duo and her spent the whole last game shittalking the amumu who went 11/2 and carried his team while they fed against him. She took her anger out on her chat (around 2:50 you can see her getting mad at her mods meming about the amumu winning and how "bad" he was). LPP btw (:

Also, this guy got banned so you may not be able to see this exchanged in her vod. TBF she has said way worst things to individuals in her channel through typing but.. why bother with honest trolls. Apparently 4 other people got banned for mentioning her mental towards end of the stream too.

cannot_ignore_trolls.thumb.png.b4bfa868b

Edited by Santoryu