• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

3027 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah... it's pretty sad. 

I also saw someone retweet this today lol.. she actually really claimed to have gang ties I-

ENoRmh_XkAUKd6A.jpg:large

Posted

Yeah... it's pretty sad. 

I also saw someone retweet this today lol.. she actually really claimed to have gang ties I-

ENoRmh_XkAUKd6A.jpg:large

Im sorry but this is so cringy and funny :alpacaworry:

Posted (edited)

Found this on my tl These egirls are all the same. 

Edit: I don't know the full extent to this drama but it looks like this Savannah chick and Paula girl have been at it for a bit. You can see even more tweets about this

Edit 2: More tweets from the paula girl and her frends show that this Savannah person is actually a guy who's catfishing/pretending to be a girl. Talk about going from 0 to 100
Edited by PrincessRiri
More details

Posted (edited)

Found this on my tl These egirls are all the same. 

Edit: I don't know the full extent to this drama but it looks like this Savannah chick and Paula girl have been at it for a bit. You can see even more tweets about this

these tweets explain how I feel about these dramas. Man, egirls need to get a life instead of trying to get any clout.

20200108_235155.thumb.jpg.6bdf67cafb1d9f20200108_235209.thumb.jpg.23d57e6542ff63

Edited by Hatsune Miku

Posted

It’s just making them look worse for leaking the DMs than the person they’re trying to expose. What’s the point doing it? Is is that hard for them to just block?

Posted

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/538548144
This vod is probably going to get deleted but the first Ahri game is MaryMaybe purposely inting, being extremely toxic and telling people to "die." This girl is fucking scary. She even threatens to run it down and then ults for no reason to grief her jungler. I have a screenshot of her chat telling her to remove the vod and telling her it's not like a "league partner" to act like that. Someone in chat even threatened to report her if she didn't stop and got instantly banned. I dowloaded the vod in case she deletes it. 
I'm also including a screenshot of her viewbotting. She needs to be banned off of twitch 100%. It's crazy she's like 27 years old and acts like that publicly. I also don't understand how she continues to act horribly but is a representative of the league community. It's embarrassing. 

9382cf27de20be151e61bcea6319b252.jpg

142675a465c436bc9e3d6edb37cbf282.png.7e7fb62180e295b885f0043844193764.png

Posted

Welp Janet and Toast broke up shortly after he tanked his career by moving to Facebook gaming.. 

Which means she's hit up rising streamers and broke up with them after their careers peaked three times in a row now. 

Posted (edited)

Does anyone know BadBunny? This clip of her stream showed up on my Twitter.. she sounds annoying

Edited by russianroulette
I give up on embedding

Posted

Does anyone know BadBunny? This clip of her stream showed up on my Twitter.. she sounds annoying

honestly I would not be surprised if she was going the bitch route to gain views, but she’s clearly not being smart about it.  It will get people talking about her for sure, and they might check the stream just for shits and giggles but no one wants to stick around someone with that much entitlement.  I love the other clip of her that’s posted in the comments where she goes off about how she has some regulars and people watch her for HOURS yet can’t afford a $5/month sub.  Girl, you know the majority of the audience is probably under 18, no jobs, but plenty of free time after school and they are clearly not there for your winning personality

Posted

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/538548144
This vod is probably going to get deleted but the first Ahri game is MaryMaybe purposely inting, being extremely toxic and telling people to "die." This girl is fucking scary. She even threatens to run it down and then ults for no reason to grief her jungler. I have a screenshot of her chat telling her to remove the vod and telling her it's not like a "league partner" to act like that. Someone in chat even threatened to report her if she didn't stop and got instantly banned. I dowloaded the vod in case she deletes it. 
I'm also including a screenshot of her viewbotting. She needs to be banned off of twitch 100%. It's crazy she's like 27 years old and acts like that publicly. I also don't understand how she continues to act horribly but is a representative of the league community. It's embarrassing. 

9382cf27de20be151e61bcea6319b252.jpg

142675a465c436bc9e3d6edb37cbf282.png.7e7fb62180e295b885f0043844193764.png

holy shit, I watched the first game of that vod and I'm just in disbelief lol. Pushes her lane, gets ganked and dies twice (no wards either time) and then starts flaming her jungler and literally throwing the game on purpose. Ulting and flashing on minions bc the jungler was helping to clear mid. She was deadass the only one with 0 kill participation, but flaming the jungler as if he's the reason she inted. And her delusional ass chat supports this behavior like it's funny I just ????????????????????//

Posted

Welp Janet and Toast broke up shortly after he tanked his career by moving to Facebook gaming.. 

Which means she's hit up rising streamers and broke up with them after their careers peaked three times in a row now. 

The next person might be the LoL caster Kobe.  He's been lurking her streams everyday for the past week and now they're playing together.  She really moves on fast.  She's like the LCS bicycle.

Posted

holy shit, I watched the first game of that vod and I'm just in disbelief lol. Pushes her lane, gets ganked and dies twice (no wards either time) and then starts flaming her jungler and literally throwing the game on purpose. Ulting and flashing on minions bc the jungler was helping to clear mid. She was deadass the only one with 0 kill participation, but flaming the jungler as if he's the reason she inted. And her delusional ass chat supports this behavior like it's funny I just ????????????????????//

If you look at her match history, you barely see her have more than low 40s% KP. The games she has higher than 55% she loses most of them because all the resources were on her. She also has a "haha mid main" acc which use to be her "george fioramen" or something acc which was duo 4fun.. but she started duoing with people who are "ex challenger jg main" or other higher smurf players instead of the guy she originally played with on stream for last few seasons (4fun acc was hardstuck gold with silver mmr).. then she'd go compare her plat jgs to "the new jg she duos with" blaming them. I've watched one of her duo games with the challenger jg and he literally told her where to go, invades with him, ganking bot, etc. It was pretty sad for someone who already gotten coaching from "academy pro coach". At least she links her coach now.. thats a start.

Posted

If you look at her match history, you barely see her have more than low 40s% KP. The games she has higher than 55% she loses most of them because all the resources were on her. She also has a "haha mid main" acc which use to be her "george fioramen" or something acc which was duo 4fun.. but she started duoing with people who are "ex challenger jg main" or other higher smurf players instead of the guy she originally played with on stream for last few seasons (4fun acc was hardstuck gold with silver mmr).. then she'd go compare her plat jgs to "the new jg she duos with" blaming them. I've watched one of her duo games with the challenger jg and he literally told her where to go, invades with him, ganking bot, etc. It was pretty sad for someone who already gotten coaching from "academy pro coach". At least she links her coach now.. thats a start.

Trueeeeee, it's just disappointing that chat will never call her out on this shit so she can just be part of the LPP when she's throwing ranked games on stream LOL. She really just looks to blame anyone but herself, but sometimes she'll be like "wow i'm just trash" so that her chat will tell her she's not ig. Guess we'll see if she can get back to D4 this season, and if it takes her the same amount of games as last season~

Posted

Trueeeeee, it's just disappointing that chat will never call her out on this shit so she can just be part of the LPP when she's throwing ranked games on stream LOL. She really just looks to blame anyone but herself, but sometimes she'll be like "wow i'm just trash" so that her chat will tell her she's not ig. Guess we'll see if she can get back to D4 this season, and if it takes her the same amount of games as last season~

It won't unfortunately take her that many games again. Her acc already has the mmr to be D4. Last season, she had to earn/fix the mmr from previous seasons. It'd be a miracle if she somehow didn't get diamond this season. She also ragequit her stream today basically because she wasn't winning games. Her team "wasnt trying enough" for her to win aka not carrying her good enough. Majority of her chat that talks are low elo individuals or "4 viewer from beginning mods/subs" who encourage her behavior. If you actually have proof and clips of her in game behavior going against LPP policy, you can easily get her kicked out of LPP. Riot won't lose nothing by booting her unlike Tyler1