• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Pokimane Graduation   07/05/20

Hello. Pokimane has been given her own Subforum in the Little Snowflakes section. This change and other minor site changes have been made and can be found in the site changes thread here. Thank you.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

3166 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A lot of the popular female League cosplayers edit the shit out of the their photos... its alarming honestly. Ehri, Jasmine, and Luka/Luca? all end up looking the same to me because they edit themselves heavily to match the character. 

I have friends who are quite close with all three of these girls, and apparently there’s some drama between Jasmine and Ehri. I don’t exactly know why because I don’t keep track of Twitter drama but I’ve been sent these from friends who are in Ehri’s server.

they are all screenshots of Ehri’s server making fun of Jasmine for some reason? You’d think that twitch personalities like them would be friends since they have so many mutuals like Emiru and other egirls.

The screenshots r pretty old though so not too sure whether they are friends now or if they have resolved their argument

B8305F3D-24F9-4199-873D-99237049A0B6.jpeg

609679AE-4F0B-4E4A-B57D-CE582AC09C10.jpeg

853D140D-3D9D-4634-A47C-604484F26A01.jpeg

4239CB00-BCF8-4196-98B1-7BD64503F781.jpeg

Edited by Purinn
Added more screenshots

Posted

After two failed seasons of reaching Diamond, she finally hit it last year with over 1000 ranked games and many ragequits and emotional breakdowns on stream. She legit spent 90% of Season 9 struggling to get out of Platinum, like I'm NOT joking. Before she got legitimate coaching, she was hardstuck Platinum 4 to 3.  Now that she's reached Diamond, she literally embodies the Diamond ego and blames her losses and mistakes on her team, she legit looks up her teammates every game and talks about winrates and KDAs like those are the things that matter when she should be focusing on herself. She's gotten worse now that she's hit Diamond because she legit thinks she's on a whole other level when she still struggles on her Plat and Gold smurf. She only got to Diamond because her coach finally told her she sucks at Zed and other assassins which is why she spammed Akali and Ahri to Diamond because it was her only chance. 
She also has this delusion that any time she gets caught or camped, she assumes the enemy team is ghosting her/watching her stream LOL, it's so cringe to witness like she legit will say that all the time she plays with her friends.. She blames ghosting every time she gets camped/caught out.

On a side note, I'm seriously concerned for her health, all she does is drink Mountain Dew and if you look at her teeth, you can see the freaking yellow stains and plague building on her teeth. That's why she doesn't smile in any of  her photos because she doesn't take care of herself including her teeth. All I ever see her eat on stream is Delivery, Take-out, and Mountain Dew. I've never seen her drink water ever.

That's weird. She didn't play on a diamond level by any means in my opinion. Her Ahri must be the only way she can climb but I highly doubt she's so good at Ahri that her mechanics on that champ are why she's diamond. Also, whoever told her she's good enough at Akali to play and climb is lying. She barely has a 50% winrate on her and the reason she does is because of flex queue. I also used search engine on here and someone said she was not only boosted form plat 4 to plat 1 off stream, but also abused queue dodge to avoid terrible teammates and get smurfs. Also, that's not how legitimate coaching works. She's not going to improve 2-4 years of bad habits and mistakes EVERY game in a couple of weeks of coaching unless she's a prodigy. lol She had to do diamond series like 8 or 9 times. She loves to use that coaching as an excuse to write off almost 1500 ranked games, but she was still in plat 1 for another 300 games before hitting diamond. The other day she was almost in tears because some Azir player was better than her. I remember he was like d2 with a  60% winrate and she said "I'm supposed to be SAME ELO as this guy but he's so much better" while complaining all game. I can't believe she compares herself to someone who's 3 divisions higher with not even a fraction of her games played it actually blew my mind. She had like 34 cs at 15 minutes. It's was cringey af.
She's embarrassing and besides the fact that she is a terrible player who has an ego for absolutely NO reason, she also acts like a bitch 24/7 on her stream. She's honestly one of the meanest people I've seen on twitch and I don't know how anyone could support her. She treats her friends like shit, she doesn't say thank you to subs or donations and when she does it sounds so ungrateful. She bans almost any new people in her chat or lets her mods bully them. She's also extremely mean to females. I saw her calling some girl a monkey over and over and over because she was losing lane to her even when the jungler she queues with was camping the fuck out of that lux. Someone in her chat even called her out. How is someone that talks about people like that a league partner? Her attitude is more disgusting than her gingivitis. I know that's rude but she's nothing but a bully and is mean even to her own friends. It's obvious she has health problems but she also has some sort of mental illness. There's no way someone could publicly act like that and not have a disorder of some kind. 

Posted

All of those girls mentioned have such bad cases of "I'm not like other girls" syndrome despite being carbon copies of each other :doge:

Anyway more on Jasmine: She deletes her photos from her instagram (henlojasmine), but her fan pages (which im pretty sure are self run lol) have old posts, so here is how she portrays herself as henlojasmine: 

HJ1.thumb.png.b8ddbcd60b7a594c9b56f21f03HJ2.thumb.png.34a7ecd3bd620342849c2760a6HJ3.thumb.png.f3d4c83d42ca560bbba9f20d41HJ4.thumb.png.be4438ed8e602bd733fd00c3dbHJ5.thumb.png.9a5d142a9b7a6192c8bb353058

Now she also has a "personal" instagram account (jasmineplz), she looks like a completely different person there: 

JP1.thumb.png.3861de944de5fb6613deebe3adJP2.thumb.png.29df50d16ea79d13ec81458df3JP3.thumb.png.f103e410bbff7f830efc792d62JP4.thumb.png.b367573238370a8539495e9d2eJP5.thumb.png.dff317608b1044506afdd3af78

Also there's her boyfriends instagram which is public, he has a few pictures up of her: 

jb1.thumb.png.ebcbe185a78883d92b44e7c260jb2.thumb.png.225e48cf42809c9c309be5f270jb3.thumb.png.489b8a64467940fd5f023f4d00

So I tried making some comparisons from her selfies and her candids

eyes.thumb.png.d5f4e4dcff1e17619e60f5c25jaw.thumb.png.1af5f1ee52785fb230c003714d

DISCLAIMER: I do not think she's not pretty, I think she's actually a very pretty girl under all the editing. She is looking like an alien with her editing. I didn't do this to hate her but I think girls are looking up to people like her trying to get these unreal standards, if you want to edit, you do you, but dont change your features and act like its natural, its damaging to young girls.

Now I theorise she may see "henlojasmine" as a persona, and "jasmineplz" as herself, since the difference in posts on each instagram. Regardless of her editing, she is a very toxic and petty person and her behaviour is what seems ugly about her. Maybe it was a few years back. She definitely has an ego problem and is on a high horse. (I do think she is half Filipino? but I can't confirm that) 

Posted

I think she looks naturally pretty, the editing is definitely way too extreme. Her edited pictures give me young Kylie Jenner vibes with how big the lips are shooped. 

I saw a post a couple days ago on her Instagram asking people she was mean to to reach out and talk with her so she might be trying to fix her attitude now. Really curious to see what she used to say about people though.

Posted

I just want to take a moment to complain about how AngelsKimi was a dying streamer averaging about 700 viewers (and falling) earlier this year, but now she's getting over 2,000 viewers.  And all she did was become a streamer who streams once or twice a week watching Youtube videos and Twitch clips for a few hours, in addition to leeching off of Hachubby's fanbase every moment she can.

Posted (edited)

All of those girls mentioned have such bad cases of "I'm not like other girls" syndrome despite being carbon copies of each other :doge:

Anyway more on Jasmine: She deletes her photos from her instagram (henlojasmine), but her fan pages (which im pretty sure are self run lol) have old posts, so here is how she portrays herself as henlojasmine: 

HJ1.thumb.png.b8ddbcd60b7a594c9b56f21f03HJ2.thumb.png.34a7ecd3bd620342849c2760a6HJ3.thumb.png.f3d4c83d42ca560bbba9f20d41HJ4.thumb.png.be4438ed8e602bd733fd00c3dbHJ5.thumb.png.9a5d142a9b7a6192c8bb353058

Now she also has a "personal" instagram account (jasmineplz), she looks like a completely different person there: 

JP1.thumb.png.3861de944de5fb6613deebe3adJP2.thumb.png.29df50d16ea79d13ec81458df3JP3.thumb.png.f103e410bbff7f830efc792d62JP4.thumb.png.b367573238370a8539495e9d2eJP5.thumb.png.dff317608b1044506afdd3af78

Also there's her boyfriends instagram which is public, he has a few pictures up of her: 

jb1.thumb.png.ebcbe185a78883d92b44e7c260jb2.thumb.png.225e48cf42809c9c309be5f270jb3.thumb.png.489b8a64467940fd5f023f4d00

So I tried making some comparisons from her selfies and her candids

eyes.thumb.png.d5f4e4dcff1e17619e60f5c25jaw.thumb.png.1af5f1ee52785fb230c003714d

DISCLAIMER: I do not think she's not pretty, I think she's actually a very pretty girl under all the editing. She is looking like an alien with her editing. I didn't do this to hate her but I think girls are looking up to people like her trying to get these unreal standards, if you want to edit, you do you, but dont change your features and act like its natural, its damaging to young girls.

Now I theorise she may see "henlojasmine" as a persona, and "jasmineplz" as herself, since the difference in posts on each instagram. Regardless of her editing, she is a very toxic and petty person and her behaviour is what seems ugly about her. Maybe it was a few years back. She definitely has an ego problem and is on a high horse. (I do think she is half Filipino? but I can't confirm that) 

I'm not seeing how she looks like a "totally different person". I think that was a huge reach on your part. I can clearly tell the unedited pics are the same person. She does over-shoop by removing every single line and crease on her face with over smoothing/airbrushing her skin and enlarges her eyes but I don't see any massive changes to her features. 

Edited by whatisthis?
didnt backread

Posted

Out of the whole twitter egirl group (karinerino, onyx, mina, etc) mimsy is slowly becoming worse with the ps...

EMQ9z_tU8AA8j7N.thumb.jpeg.a0b97350b5d04EJH090LU8AA3-ez.thumb.jpeg.ff26d3606cf5c

Onyx just sounds so exhausting to be around too... just a scroll through her twitter feed and you can already see her feelings of superiority to even her own friends and how she feels the need to tweet about every single thing that happens to her. She always complains about how she doesn't have a boyfriend and how she deserves one and the constant comparison to her friends idk how they stand it or her. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.6cfd74f66e950873edf436Capture2.thumb.JPG.a05a8baeac71a6e324186Dx5C3dUUcAEXuPs.thumb.jpeg.c872642ae1428

Capture3.thumb.JPG.ae6597e1a8098fb07c8ac

She also posted about hitting diamond while using a trackpad and league twt flamed her for getting boosted making her get super defensive about how it was so hard and how everyone duos but only she gets called out.

Capture5.thumb.JPG.c4268c5fc77142dd0153c

Capture4.JPG

Posted (edited)

Out of the whole twitter egirl group (karinerino, onyx, mina, etc) mimsy is slowly becoming worse with the ps...

Hidden Content

Onyx just sounds so exhausting to be around too... just a scroll through her twitter feed and you can already see her feelings of superiority to even her own friends and how she feels the need to tweet about every single thing that happens to her. She always complains about how she doesn't have a boyfriend and how she deserves one and the constant comparison to her friends idk how they stand it or her. 

Hidden Content

She also posted about hitting diamond while using a trackpad and league twt flamed her for getting boosted making her get super defensive about how it was so hard and how everyone duos but only she gets called out.

Hidden Content

Capture4.JPG

It seems like Onyx is really addicted to Twitter or League Commuinity because she is lonely IRL and petty. Tragic. Isnt she in her mid 20s? She acts like such a 15 yo. Last time I checked her Twitter was this summer and she is still crying over her ex... Didnt she to to a con with him this summer? Because she would always put selfies with him and whine that they are not dating anymore etc. No wonder no one's dating her... She seems like a disaster who would start being overdramatic if you don't message her back in 2 minutes. 

Also. I hate it when people start whining around their friends who are dating because imo its rude. I understand cringing over people who show off their e-relationship on social media (@ing eachother on Discord in public just to spam "ily uwu'' even when theyre not here, matching profile pictures on laughable level (for example I seen some e-couple matching profile picture with Gumi. Girl had her face while the guy had her skirt.), always @ing eachother on Twitter and uwuowoing), but your own friends? I bet she's jealous of them. 

Edited by Hatsune Miku

Posted (edited)

Guys, I know we are discussing about a lot of egirls and ebois at the same time, but I think this should be brought to light. I just learned today that Remilia/Maria Creveling passed away two days ago. I logged into my twitter and saw a person I follow leaving a message about it. I'll leave everything hidden in case this is triggering for someone.

lewis.thumb.png.cfd5f676bdedd8dde2cbb1b1

This feels surreal because some weeks ago she seemed fine, recovering from more surgeries. I just find it too shady that Richard says she passed away "peacefully in her sleep". People on the lolcow thread are debating over a possible overdose from all the pain medication and stuff she was taking. I know we should respect this time, but... She lived with two (or more?) people; her best friend and her girlfriend, and it just feels they didn't really take it seriously all of her suicidal tweets and behavior, she didn't go to therapy and was always talking about how she wanted to look like an anime cow girl. It makes me sad that people didn't look after her, not even herself, but at the same time, it seems this egirl behavior messed with her pretty bad, to which led to this situation. I disagreed with many of the stuff she used to say and do, but, dang it.

Here's the lolcow thread if anyone is interested, but it got really heavy and dark in the last two days. Everything seems weird, I don't know if any of you can shed a light here. Sorry for this sad post.

Edited by narumikay
Forgot picture

Posted

Guys, I know we are discussing about a lot of egirls and ebois at the same time, but I think this should be brought to light. I just learned today that Remilia/Maria Creveling passed away two days ago. I logged into my twitter and saw a person I follow leaving a message about it. I'll leave everything hidden in case this is triggering for someone.

Hidden Content

i have been following Remilia for years even since her debute on esports. She was really troubled mentally. Her moods would always jump to a) horny b) sucidal c) happy. But mostly a and b because these types of tweets always dominated her twitter account. She ran a discord server that i lurked in when she gave a link once... It was nothing but Sexual Text Roleplay and venting server.

I am not going to lie, i have always found the fact that she sexualizes herself all the time and does plastic surgeries to 'become hentai girl irl' disrespectful towards women because we always get heavily sexualized in media. But i was never mad at her because it was obvious that her mind state was going through rough stuff. All she needed was therapy, not plastic surgeries. But she chose to pay for surgeries instead of therapy sessions. It sucks and people should remember that no matter what, you need to make your mental health your own priority.

It is either overdose by accident either actual suicide because she was really depressed over the past weeks because of loneliness and family. She has always been talking that she really cannot wait to die. 

I honestly recommend scrolling lolcow thread so you will get a full picture of who Remilia/Scarlet/other nicknames she had is before judging anyone or anything to avoid arguements.

Posted

i have been following Remilia for years even since her debute on esports. She was really troubled mentally. Her moods would always jump to a) horny b) sucidal c) happy. But mostly a and b because these types of tweets always dominated her twitter account. She ran a discord server that i lurked in when she gave a link once... It was nothing but Sexual Text Roleplay and venting server.

I am not going to lie, i have always found the fact that she sexualizes herself all the time and does plastic surgeries to 'become hentai girl irl' disrespectful towards women because we always get heavily sexualized in media. But i was never mad at her because it was obvious that her mind state was going through rough stuff. All she needed was therapy, not plastic surgeries. But she chose to pay for surgeries instead of therapy sessions. It sucks and people should remember that no matter what, you need to make your mental health your own priority.

It is either overdose by accident either actual suicide because she was really depressed over the past weeks because of loneliness and family. She has always been talking that she really cannot wait to die. 

I honestly recommend scrolling lolcow thread so you will get a full picture of who Remilia/Scarlet/other nicknames she had is before judging anyone or anything to avoid arguements.

I agree with you in most of your points, but maybe she suffered from such a heavy body dysphoria that led her to go through so many surgeries, and not just her sexualized self and fetishes. BUT, she could have done both: surgeries and therapy, one at a time, priorizing therapy and mental health, of course. SRS is such an invasive procedure and she was in so much pain since she went through the first ones, this all favored her suicidal thoughts. I just feel she was constantly trying to fight and argue with people who didn't agree with her, when she could've just let it be and take care of herself and what she wanted to do. It's easy for me to say, but she was always being so aggressive towards a lot of people, including fans, who had different opinions, that she started to lose support, and it led to her feeling so lonely as well. Still, it's all sad, I feel bad the situation has come to this point.

Posted (edited)

I agree with you in most of your points, but maybe she suffered from such a heavy body dysphoria that led her to go through so many surgeries, and not just her sexualized self and fetishes. BUT, she could have done both: surgeries and therapy, one at a time, priorizing therapy and mental health, of course. SRS is such an invasive procedure and she was in so much pain since she went through the first ones, this all favored her suicidal thoughts. I just feel she was constantly trying to fight and argue with people who didn't agree with her, when she could've just let it be and take care of herself and what she wanted to do. It's easy for me to say, but she was always being so aggressive towards a lot of people, including fans, who had different opinions, that she started to lose support, and it led to her feeling so lonely as well. Still, it's all sad, I feel bad the situation has come to this point.

she still had many supportive friends, twitter fans and viewers. I barely seen anyone arguing with her, only people being supportive towards her over the recent months.

But also, lets not forget that Remi used to be actice on 4chan before and after going pro (which was proven many times, good junk of old nudes and selfies were taken from 4chan) and went under the same name as one of her esports names. And like i said earlier, also posted selfies for same board. Screenshots below are from lolcow thread, dont know if link is still working because i am using mobile data.

https://archived.moe/_/search/boards/lgbt.de.rp.talk/username/scarletdevil/

1524915133352_(1).thumb.png.a1332d542c6a

1524871496349.thumb.jpg.0d15f2d50cec9bff1524962238261_(1).thumb.png.42eb3347aada

Bonus screenshots from discord:

1526371885778.thumb.png.55ef987c6432ee681526381597457.thumb.png.31bb72d858d27d1e

20191230_191812.thumb.jpg.0a9de5eb1a180f

More 4chan:

1577684307141.thumb.png.da61129d73468374

1577684382394.thumb.png.3ad41d4aa0b4299d

1577683823103.thumb.png.18e0f907b7f8071f1577683778338.thumb.png.e475b10e8f303a5a

Edited by Hatsune Miku

Posted

Reading those.. it quite sucks that she has taken the title from whoever will be first woman to play in LCS when she was fetishizing being a girl rather than feeling like she should’ve been born a woman, I don’t think dying should shield someone from being criticized for past mistakes either. She didn’t kill anyone or commit anything illegal but sucks that now everyone has to tip toe around the topi just because the person passed away, what will happen when a girl finally makes it to an LCS team? It might seem like just a small title but LCS has been out for 7 years or 8 and it’s been male dominated, it would be so amazing for a girl to achieve getting there and to not be recognized as much because Remilia took that title does suck, as a girl I feel quite annoyed by this tbh I don’t get why they can’t just refer to it as “First transgender woman” instead.

But Rest In Peace, a bit pointless to discuss about her now since she has passed away but it’s a real shame she didn’t get mental help instead of all those surgeries, money can only buy you happiness when used in the right way.

Posted

Reading those.. it quite sucks that she has taken the title from whoever will be first woman to play in LCS when she was fetishizing being a girl rather than feeling like she should’ve been born a woman, I don’t think dying should shield someone from being criticized for past mistakes either. She didn’t kill anyone or commit anything illegal but sucks that now everyone has to tip toe around the topi just because the person passed away, what will happen when a girl finally makes it to an LCS team? It might seem like just a small title but LCS has been out for 7 years or 8 and it’s been male dominated, it would be so amazing for a girl to achieve getting there and to not be recognized as much because Remilia took that title does suck, as a girl I feel quite annoyed by this tbh I don’t get why they can’t just refer to it as “First transgender woman” instead.

But Rest In Peace, a bit pointless to discuss about her now since she has passed away but it’s a real shame she didn’t get mental help instead of all those surgeries, money can only buy you happiness when used in the right way.

I don't think it's relevant to refer to her as first woman or first transgender woman to play in LCS tho, bc she's still a girl, but afaik she made a lot of requests in order to accept playing in public/LCS, and it might sound rude, but if it's your most desired goal, wouldn't you be willing to do anything it takes? I kinda understand she wanted to have surgery at that time to feel more comfortable in public, but I still feel very divided in that matter. I also agree that her passing away doesn't shield her, it just bothers me that this might happen with other egirls, even tho the circumstances might be different.

she still had many supportive friends, twitter fans and viewers. I barely seen anyone arguing with her, only people being supportive towards her over the recent months.

But also, lets not forget that Remi used to be actice on 4chan before and after going pro (which was proven many times, good junk of old nudes and selfies were taken from 4chan) and went under the same name as one of her esports names. And like i said earlier, also posted selfies for same board. Screenshots below are from lolcow thread, dont know if link is still working because i am using mobile data.

https://archived.moe/_/search/boards/lgbt.de.rp.talk/username/scarletdevil/

1524915133352_(1).thumb.png.a1332d542c6a

1524871496349.thumb.jpg.0d15f2d50cec9bff1524962238261_(1).thumb.png.42eb3347aada

Bonus screenshots from discord:

1526371885778.thumb.png.55ef987c6432ee681526381597457.thumb.png.31bb72d858d27d1e

20191230_191812.thumb.jpg.0a9de5eb1a180f

More 4chan:

1577684307141.thumb.png.da61129d73468374

1577684382394.thumb.png.3ad41d4aa0b4299d

1577683823103.thumb.png.18e0f907b7f8071f1577683778338.thumb.png.e475b10e8f303a5a

I feel so weird reading her chan posts bc of all the 'it was a fetish and still is' thing, but I don't really have much to say besides her depression got really worse within the years. This is why I don't buy all the 'passed away peacefully'. Anyways, may she rest in peace now. :/

Posted

I didn’t have any issue following this particular person on twitter until recently. She’s been trying really hard to get good at league and now has a weirdly inflated ego about it. I don’t get why she has to flex and lie about her skill and rank... she claims to solo rank all the time but she has literally duod a lot of her games 😂

She said she solo climbed to Silver II when her op.gg says that’s her Flex 5v5 rank. LOL who are you trying to impress? Pick me pick me!! You started at bronze like the rest of us, be humble. 

C2C5616C-A4CB-47EB-B83D-D62EBB3F1E8E.jpeg

C88814D0-5A50-40AB-B37D-83DE05782CB3.jpeg