• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

3194 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know if she has been mentioned before, but there's this cosplayer/streamer that regularly pops up on my feed.

https://twitter.com/henlojasmine

http://twitch.tv/henlojasmine

She streams with a cam, but all her videos of past broadcasts are subscriber only (wonder why lol)

Her cosplays are usually just extreme photoshop from what I've seen. It's so funny to look at because she seems convinced that people really think she looks like this when there's literally just no way lol

Screenshot_20191214-135859.png

IMG_20191214_135901.jpg

IMG_20191214_140311.jpg

IMG_20191214_140544.jpg

IMG_20191214_140554.jpg

Screenshot_20191214-140612.png

i've seen clips of her streaming (i think there might even be some in this thread from a while back), her camera is like 2005 webcam tier quality and she makes herself pretty small on screen so it's really hard to see her real face but it's clear she edits her photos

i saw her on instagram before she got more popular about 2 years ago and i creeped through her tagged pictures because i was curious about what she really looked like without heavy photoshop and somehow she had none posted by other people where her face was visible (she always covered it in group photos with friends), no screenshots sorry cause it was so long ago but i mean anyone can go scroll down and see she has no tagged candids of herself. i really wonder what her real face looks like

Posted (edited)

I don't know if she has been mentioned before, but there's this cosplayer/streamer that regularly pops up on my feed.

She streams with a cam, but all her videos of past broadcasts are subscriber only (wonder why lol)

Her cosplays are usually just extreme photoshop from what I've seen. It's so funny to look at because she seems convinced that people really think she looks like this when there's literally just no way lol

Screenshot_20191214-135859.png

IMG_20191214_135901.jpg

IMG_20191214_140311.jpg

IMG_20191214_140544.jpg

IMG_20191214_140554.jpg

Screenshot_20191214-140612.png

That's her.

henlojasmine3.jpeg.7d9ce4c1c1691fb794106C2ECCC93-CC71-42AB-917D-589C5AC0E919.png

she also pretends to be asian which is disgusting.

cring.thumb.png.6230e7c38dd2b2327441c700

Also found this... She deleted everything with him.

She also has a subreddit but it doesn't have anything but 'ok hand'' gesture and mild cringe.
https://www.reddit.com/r/HenloJasmine/

wtf.thumb.jpg.b370333048f60d8d710c74c0de

Edited by Hatsune Miku

Posted

That's her.

henlojasmine3.jpeg.7d9ce4c1c1691fb794106C2ECCC93-CC71-42AB-917D-589C5AC0E919.png

she also pretends to be asian which is disgusting.

She's been mentioned before. Google her name along with photoshop and someone posted about her back in 2018.

She looks exactly like Maggie Linderman with all the editing. Where does she claim that she's Asian though? You'd think she'd at least give herself Asian features if that was the case.

Her VODs on Twitch are for subs only like Virtual Waifu said but you can see her small cam in this vid on her YouTube from January.

Posted

I really hate this editing that certain girls do (ex: henlojasmine). It's so badly done. Everything is overly exaggerated. Almost like what a hentai artist would draw who probably has never come in contact with a human female before. Editing is okay if it's minor adjustments such as fixing the lighting, covering a zit, etc. But come onnnnn, this is just really wrong anatomically. I watched some clips of henlojasmine on her twitch and she looks pretty. I feel like maybe she photoshopped once and her pictures blew up online so now she can't just tone it down or go back to how it used to be which really sucks. Sometimes I wonder what would happen when these streamers grow old to 30's, 40's, and 50's.. then again by then the eboys will find another young girl to watch/claim her their Queen. 

Posted

(Insert photos) // see original post

lmfao her face looks so flat. People who actually do photo manipulation would laugh at this amateur work. 

Posted

lmfao her face looks so flat. People who actually do photo manipulation would laugh at this amateur work. 

She had this photo of her neeko "cosplay" and her face legit looked concave, but she deleted it urg I should've screenshotted 

Posted

Anotha one

Lmao all these girls photoshop themselves the same. No dimension in their face at all. 

And the girl in the splash is doing a lip bite, but the "cosplayers" look as though they just painted over half their bottom lip in Photoshop. So unnatural and fake - looking...

s.png

Posted

Does anyone on here know anything about a smaller streamer named Marymaybe? I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I'm new sorry.
I played with her on my team on a smurf the other day, it was in gold elo and she was also on a smurf playing Zed. I don't mean to be rude but is she really diamond? There's no way. She played worse than all of the other actual gold players in the game. I was in disbelief. The funny thing is that I had her stream open just to see what she was saying and she was talking crap about and blaming every single person on our team and the enemy team while single handedly throwing the game and feeding continuously. Also, she had no idea what to do with a lead and how to carry a game. Everything she was saying about the game was blatantly incorrect. Like she might be one of the most delusional people i've ever seen. I looked online to see if she's boosted and couldn't find anything, but there's definitely no way that that person is a diamond player. She doesn't have the game sense, the mechanics or the champion knowledge to be a diamond player. At least not on zed.All she did was solo kill her laner once and then feed out of her mind from then on while being a bitch to everyone on the team. She was a horrible teammate and a horrible player. I really had no idea streamers acted that stupidly. She was also yelling like a psychopath on stream. It was hella awkward and cringe im sorry but jfc. I was really annoyed.

Posted

Anotha one

Lmao all these girls photoshop themselves the same. No dimension in their face at all. 

And the girl in the splash is doing a lip bite, but the "cosplayers" look as though they just painted over half their bottom lip in Photoshop. So unnatural and fake - looking...

s.png

lol when has cosplaying turn into photoshopping the entire look?

on the topic of photoshop.. her waist is so badly edited. in the first photo, the arm holding the phone is almost as big as her waist lol

https://twitter.com/mimsy/status/1207113370555387905

Posted (edited)

Does anyone on here know anything about a smaller streamer named Marymaybe? I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I'm new sorry.
I played with her on my team on a smurf the other day, it was in gold elo and she was also on a smurf playing Zed. I don't mean to be rude but is she really diamond? There's no way. She played worse than all of the other actual gold players in the game. I was in disbelief. The funny thing is that I had her stream open just to see what she was saying and she was talking crap about and blaming every single person on our team and the enemy team while single handedly throwing the game and feeding continuously. Also, she had no idea what to do with a lead and how to carry a game. Everything she was saying about the game was blatantly incorrect. Like she might be one of the most delusional people i've ever seen. I looked online to see if she's boosted and couldn't find anything, but there's definitely no way that that person is a diamond player. She doesn't have the game sense, the mechanics or the champion knowledge to be a diamond player. At least not on zed.All she did was solo kill her laner once and then feed out of her mind from then on while being a bitch to everyone on the team. She was a horrible teammate and a horrible player. I really had no idea streamers acted that stupidly. She was also yelling like a psychopath on stream. It was hella awkward and cringe im sorry but jfc. I was really annoyed.

She was mentioned a lot in this thread, please use search function :D

Edited by Hatsune Miku

Posted

She's been mentioned before. Google her name along with photoshop and someone posted about her back in 2018.

She looks exactly like Maggie Linderman with all the editing. Where does she claim that she's Asian though? You'd think she'd at least give herself Asian features if that was the case.

Her VODs on Twitch are for subs only like Virtual Waifu said but you can see her small cam in this vid on her YouTube from January.

She's mentioned it on IG stories in Q&A1s before! Ive seen her reply to a comment saying shes half asian before too, but i dont remember the exact pic. If you're very curious you can go check :alpacacrush:

That aside, ever since I saw her claim what type of asian she was and from where, she has ALWAYS ignored it!! I've asked in picture comments, when she asks people to ask her questions and I also replied to her story with it once. She always ignored it so I figured it was lies. I'm really curious about the reddit picture though. Are we sure its real? I showed it to my boyfriend but he thinks its a bad source :alpacaworry2: I wonder where they got these pictures from

Posted

She's mentioned it on IG stories in Q&A1s before! Ive seen her reply to a comment saying shes half asian before too, but i dont remember the exact pic. If you're very curious you can go check :alpacacrush:

That aside, ever since I saw her claim what type of asian she was and from where, she has ALWAYS ignored it!! I've asked in picture comments, when she asks people to ask her questions and I also replied to her story with it once. She always ignored it so I figured it was lies. I'm really curious about the reddit picture though. Are we sure its real? I showed it to my boyfriend but he thinks its a bad source :alpacaworry2: I wonder where they got these pictures from

She must've deleted the Q&A because I can't find it. For the comment, I can't be bothered.

Reverse searched the Reddit post and it's the one here but it's been archived.

Posted

lol when has cosplaying turn into photoshopping the entire look?

on the topic of photoshop.. her waist is so badly edited. in the first photo, the arm holding the phone is almost as big as her waist lol

https://twitter.com/mimsy/status/1207113370555387905

A lot of the popular female League cosplayers edit the shit out of the their photos... its alarming honestly. Ehri, Jasmine, and Luka/Luca? all end up looking the same to me because they edit themselves heavily to match the character. 

Posted (edited)

I've vaguely watched her stream for last 2 years for memes [her whitekights, delusional behavior, demoting]. She is 100% boosted. I found her because someone who worked for her ex-boyfriend few seasons ago for boosting stated her ex bf boosted her to plat etc. I checked out her to stream to see if it was true and she was struggling in gold with silver mmr. She only got diamond this season cus 1) riot fucked up the placements.. she placed p2 when she was barely ever p3 [mostly stayed around p5] 2) she had less divisions to demote and  climb back out of 3) she supposely got challenger players lining up to coach her and her bf was on some academy team telling her how to play [i've seen a game where he told her to tp to a minion at their nexus to end the game and not back cus she didn't understand the macro and how they could've easily won without resetting]. 4) she stalks her teams religiously and dodges if they can't carry her on paper. She basically a bad KDA player and thinks she not "typical egirl" when she fits ALOT of the marks.

She "solo q only" this season but was boosted in the coin flip 1.2k spam games way. I think she failed her diamond promos 4-5x or something even with her "coach" in call telling her how to "improve". He even told her she was trash one game according to my friend (I was in class and didn't bother watching the vod). 

She also has some complex of being an "assassin main" but mains Ahri and claims she an assassin cus of how she plays her. Doesn't play any other champs besides Akali (which she cried in norms, on stream.. going 0/5+ cus riot "gutted" her favorite champion and league not fun no more). She only played Akali when she was busted, but never learnt the actual champ. Figures. 

Edited by Santoryu

Posted

After two failed seasons of reaching Diamond, she finally hit it last year with over 1000 ranked games and many ragequits and emotional breakdowns on stream. She legit spent 90% of Season 9 struggling to get out of Platinum, like I'm NOT joking. Before she got legitimate coaching, she was hardstuck Platinum 4 to 3.  Now that she's reached Diamond, she literally embodies the Diamond ego and blames her losses and mistakes on her team, she legit looks up her teammates every game and talks about winrates and KDAs like those are the things that matter when she should be focusing on herself. She's gotten worse now that she's hit Diamond because she legit thinks she's on a whole other level when she still struggles on her Plat and Gold smurf. She only got to Diamond because her coach finally told her she sucks at Zed and other assassins which is why she spammed Akali and Ahri to Diamond because it was her only chance. 

She also has this delusion that any time she gets caught or camped, she assumes the enemy team is ghosting her/watching her stream LOL, it's so cringe to witness like she legit will say that all the time she plays with her friends.. She blames ghosting every time she gets camped/caught out.

On a side note, I'm seriously concerned for her health, all she does is drink Mountain Dew and if you look at her teeth, you can see the freaking yellow stains and plague building on her teeth. That's why she doesn't smile in any of  her photos because she doesn't take care of herself including her teeth. All I ever see her eat on stream is Delivery, Take-out, and Mountain Dew. I've never seen her drink water ever.