• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

twitch Twitch egirls (and eboys)

2352 posts in this topic

Posted

They have measures in place to combat terrorism to an extent in Toronto (crime stoppers for one) but... I am unsure if this would apply as such. Though I have heard of people getting in trouble for online threats? Hopefully it is taken care of,:(

Ice Posiden dealt with him, I saw two stream where the stalker just walked inside his house. Nobody really seems to be making as big as it should be. Wtf.

Posted (edited)

Long time lurker here, the stalker situation sounds seriously concerning. I wouldn't know if they're still in Toronto (as mentioned) but they ended up flying to LA at one point and mentioned getting rid of their possessions in the process. Eventually, they mention going homeless as a result and living in a shelter with no further update to their conditions, which I'd assume is their current. If we could find shelters within the state (California) or area (Toronto) and narrow it down we could probably contact them and alert them of this.

Edited by Popee
corrections

Posted

Ice Posiden dealt with him, I saw two stream where the stalker just walked inside his house. Nobody really seems to be making as big as it should be. Wtf.

A friend told me Ice keeps his door unlocked for content purposes and the stalker himself said that people leak Ice's address online. Another guy shows up about 25 minutes in and stays there while the stalker goes off, I guess as a witness in case something happened.

Posted

A friend told me Ice keeps his door unlocked for content purposes and the stalker himself said that people leak Ice's address online. Another guy shows up about 25 minutes in and stays there while the stalker goes off, I guess as a witness in case something happened.

Yeah, I know it does it for content. He wrote in his manifesto that he went to Ice to make it look like he hated Kimi or something.  I watched the video of Ice and the guy, this was his second occurrence. There is a video of him showing up to a Sport's bar that Ice is at. The guy Gary or Larry came, I could imagine Ice just sending a quick DM to the guy, which I send props to. He probably got that feeling and seeing how he was acting felt unsafe.

Posted

Sorry but what's the stalker's name?

Posted

Sorry but what's the stalker's name?

Someone on Reddit said his real name is Bronson? Don't know how accurate that is but online he's known as Angelic or AngelsShatteredWings.

Posted

Okay. I actually read more of the manifesto, towards the end and What The Absolute Fuck.  He is apparently sending his work in to the FBI and CIA, so hopefully they will deal with it sooner rather than later.  He also plans on going into “isolation for 3-4 years to practice tier 3 quantum energy harvesting meditation.”  Which will apparently be enough to develop “quantum energy arts abilities” so he can effectively rule the planet.  I also found it quite disturbing that he apparently has a history of sexual assault that he doesn’t realize. He’s flat out asked women if he could touch their asses, and when they respond “no” he took their nervousness and looking back at him and just the mere sexual attraction he had towards them as them secretly saying “yes” or being into it.  Jfc how delusional can one person be?

Posted

Does janet (xchocobars) have actual interest and romantic feelings for toast? 

Posted

They live together soo

Posted

They have been going out for almost two years at this point.

Posted

They live together soo

aahh, I'm pretty new to the whole thing and I read that she used to date trick and wildturtle?

Posted

aahh, I'm pretty new to the whole thing and I read that she used to date trick and wildturtle?

she's come off as being very opportunistic, dated trick when he was popular, then turtle when he got more popular, and then toast was everywhere and she started dating him

they've been together for a while so she probably has actual feelings for him but she definitely has a questionable dating history